Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If China Invades America, will Leftists Rejoice?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 786 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 54 Times in 52 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You know absolutely nothing about what 'the left' stands for. You are an ignoramus. China will invade the United States when pigs fly and hell freezes over. How fucking dumb can you get? I eagerly await your next attempt to demonstrate you are the dumbest poster here.
    I know exactly what the radical Left stands for, and there ain't nothing there that comes close to being pro American in nature. I never said China will invade the United States. But that doesn't mean that the weak and destructive biden isn't giving the CCP every chance to gain momentum in their march toward being the most militarily and economically powerhouse in the world. Wait a minute, I see there's another Chinese spy balloon slowly scanning our landscape again over our military installations etc. Oh how we can count on biden and his administration to show strength against these foreign adversaries. NOPE!....anything but!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,044 Times in 7,481 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,047 Posts

China invading America could indeed be a problem.

They have an alliance with crystal and silverware.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Concart (03-15-2023), Guno צְבִי (03-16-2023)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    I know exactly what the radical Left stands for, and there ain't nothing there that comes close to being pro American in nature. I never said China will invade the United States. But that doesn't mean that the weak and destructive biden isn't giving the CCP every chance to gain momentum in their march toward being the most militarily and economically powerhouse in the world. Wait a minute, I see there's another Chinese spy balloon slowly scanning our landscape again over our military installations etc. Oh how we can count on biden and his administration to show strength against these foreign adversaries. NOPE!....anything but!
    I have no idea what the 'radical left' is. A handful of nuts I suppose. I'm sure you'd put me in that category, because I have radical beliefs like women have the right to choose, free daycare would be good for the economy, single payer health care is an must, and social security shouldn't be privatized. You know, stuff like that. I also don't care about Hunter Biden, George Soros, or any of your other boogie men. You are a dumb fuck who is afraid of EVERYTHING. What a sad life.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-16-2023), Joe Capitalist (03-15-2023)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,361 Times in 52,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

...Bent on destroying the nation from within, will the Leftists simply roll out the red carpet for Red China if it attacks America?...
    Why would they do that? What have they to gain?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

As tensions increase over Taiwan, spy balloons, and escalating rhetoric, the prospect of a skirmish or broader conflict with that massive nation is a daunting cloud over America.

One would expect such a menace to unite Americans, yet today's far Left (which is this current administration) despises the Constitution and the nation with (open borders & cancel culture), and indeed tradition itself. More, the Left ignores the human rights abuses of a nation such as China in its derisive slanders against America.

Bent on destroying the nation from within, will the Leftists simply roll out the red carpet for Red China if it attacks America?

The Leftist American-haters are firmly grounded in Marxism--a power grab to create some new yet undefined authoritarian nirvana. Deconstructionists destroy--even themselves. The gullible cluelessness of today's postmodern truth-deniers extends to contempt for gender science, the family unit, heterosexual normativity, even math and economics. Ignorance of the universal failures of Marxism does not deter the would-be nihilists: Those who wave rainbow flags professing love of liberty spout hatred for their neighbors and nation.

And so why would they not welcome China as liberators? Joe Biden welcomed China's liberators as he and his son made millions due to their fellowship with the CCP. The Left's authoritarian plan prevails as anarchy in the streets transforms more and more neighborhoods into desolate Portlands.

The Left elevates "personal identity" as the highest moral value by demanding an omnipotent federal government crush individual rights to free expression, faith, and assembly in order to impose the woke agenda.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_rejoice.html
    Yes I will rejoice. I will welcome the Chinese overlords.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,244 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Yes I will rejoice. I will welcome the Chinese overlords.
    And here I thought you hand wring endlessly over the opposition to the takeover of the country by an oppressed minority that deserves to be in charge of things...

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    And here I thought you hand wring endlessly over the opposition to the takeover of the country by an oppressed minority that deserves to be in charge of things...
    你他妈的在说什么?

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,244 Times in 13,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    你他妈的在说什么?
    நீங்கள் எதைப் பற்றி பேசுகிறீர்கள்

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    நீங்கள் எதைப் பற்றி பேசுகிறீர்கள்
    nuq Daghoj?

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Trump would rejoice because he loves China, and Xi in particular.

Trump loves China so much that he got them to give his untalented daughter dozens of trademarks.
    but he also did tariffs on them, proving he is able to put the country first.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You know absolutely nothing about what 'the left' stands for. You are an ignoramus. China will invade the United States when pigs fly and hell freezes over. How fucking dumb can you get? I eagerly await your next attempt to demonstrate you are the dumbest poster here.
    ?????????????????????????????? Everybody does. The need for public support, the murder of unborn children, and if the child does live....the condoned mutilation of children to support a political agenda. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. STFU you uneducated, sick asshole.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    ?????????????????????????????? Everybody does. The need for public support, the murder of unborn children, and if the child does live....the condoned mutilation of children to support a political agenda. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. STFU you uneducated, sick asshole.
    Poopeye, the righteous imbecile.
    Lock Him Up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-16-2023)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesusAI View Post
    but he also did tariffs on them
    And they responded by bankrupting farmer trash in the US, costing taxpayers $30B.

Here's all the times Trump sang China's praises in the first two months of 2020:

1/22/20: “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

1/24/20: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

1/29/20: “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it’s been in a long, long time. And now it’s reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

1/30/20: “China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they’re working very hard. We’ll see what happens. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries.”

2/7/20: “I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we’re working on the — the problem, the virus. It’s a — it’s a very tough situation. But I think he’s going to handle it. I think he’s handled it really well. We’re helping wherever we can.”

2/7/20: “Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

2/7/20: “Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They’re working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They’re in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We’re working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It’s a tough situation. I think they’re doing a very good job.”

2/10/20: “I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control,” Trump said. “I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that’s a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard.”

2/10/20: “I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

2/13/20: “I think they’ve handled it professionally and I think they’re extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it’s going to be resolved.”

2/18/20: “I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

2/23/20: “I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He’s working very hard. I think he’s doing a very good job. It’s a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He’s working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?”

2/26/20: “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

2/27/20: “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

2/29/20: “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-16-2023)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesusAI View Post
    proving he is able to put the country first.
    How did the tariffs put the US first when they ended up costing us $30B?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,817 Times in 14,167 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Poopeye, the righteous imbecile.
    He hasn't been the same since he was beached
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם