Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best time to charge Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    He'll turn it into a positive.

I don't see anyone beating Trump in '24, unfortunately. It's a terrible commentary on where we are as a country. An entire political party has lost its mind.
    If you mean for a candidate, maybe, if you mean for the presidency , it won't happen , He needs more than the crazy's to get elected. If he would win a lot of us will be dead as the outcome, the most vocal in opposition will be the death warrant' . Him or his party will never give up the power again , he wins we are a dictatorship. To fight back we will have to kill all the gun Bubbas and that is a large group. We will have no other choice and there will be no other way unless you except the dictatorship.

2. The Following User Groans At jbander For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-15-2023)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Trump has the crazy's already, but just the crazy's won't get him elected. He needs the full weight of the Right wing, something he doesn't have. There is no real threat till that happen, That is what I would save the charges for. That is the time to crush this traitor , when and if he gets a real foothold on the right.

The man is ugly , he is a mentally ill monster, but the right thinks that anything is better than the Commie left, something in fact that has never existed nor will it ever exist in this country. Can You Imagine selling the idea that all business should be owned and run by the government. These goofballs' idea is if it has the word Social is in the name it is communism ,What A HOOT.
    Any way hang his charges over his head unused till the sweet spot is eminent. I'm not suggesting to not charge him , he can be charged at any time. If these charges aren't used during the election , just dump them on him after the election. By he way this type of action should only be implemented to traitors and enemy's of this country , everyone else we have to be more fair with.
    You fuckin' whackadoodle, STFU and get a job, loser!

Anything IS better than commie losers like you. They only killed over 100 million innocent people last century, or do you not know history?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-m...ertas-maciukas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

Earl (03-15-2023)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 2,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I know to date he hasn't been charged with anything...
    Kind of a worthless statement, right?

I mean every single person in jail currently was not charged with anything before they got charged with their first thing.

If we have video of bank robbers who escape and we know the police have identified and are hunting what value would a statement like yours be where you say 'i know to date that guy in the video has never been charged with anything prior'?

DO you think 'not being charged prior' protects someone from being charged on currently investigated crimes? IS that how you think it works? Or do you think that is a defense in court?

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 2,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 245 Times in 239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He can still run, and his base will love it, especially if he is guilty.
    He can. And he might even win the Primary sitting in the prisoners box in a Court, as his case plays out. But he will not win a National Election from the prisoners box.

That is why i said in 2020, the Dems if smart would not find reason to charge him until early 2023. Do not give him time for the trial to end and risk him winning because a single Trump derp gets on the jury who will not convict and then Trump uses that to go into the election. Instead charge him in early 2023, so he is in court all thru the Primaries and Election cycle and if he wins, it is AFTER the election is done.

Glad to see that is how it is playing out whether the Dems intended that or not.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,093 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

You will only get laughter here with that goofiness.
    Yep, laughter and an eyeroll.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Above everything else, what amazes me is how many in the country will sell out everything good about this country to put a piece of shit like Trump in office again. I have never seen a group of ugly, hateful traitors like this in the past. There is one this if us patriots dig our way out of this, and that is don't ever forget who supported Trump. If you just say they are just the opposition with a different opinion, you are selling out your country. They are literally this countries biggest threat and enemy. And they have to be treated as such if you want to save this democracy.

9. The Following User Groans At jbander For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-15-2023)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,619 Times in 21,482 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Above everything else, what amazes me is how many in the country will sell out everything good about this country to put a piece of shit like Trump in office again. I have never seen a group of ugly, hateful traitors like this in the past. There is one this if us patriots dig our way out of this, and that is don't ever forget who supported Trump. If you just say they are just the opposition with a different opinion, you are selling out your country. They are literally this countries biggest threat and enemy. And they have to be treated as such if you want to save this democracy.
    It’s a combo of a lack of intelligence, misplaced anger, and some people’s need to have a strong demigod to believe in.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

There is no case to get to the SCOTUS , if nothing is done illegally, you just don't seem to get this for some reason. What are they going to be charged with conspiring to charge him at the wrong time. , That will be interesting. There is no way anything can be charged with when they charge him. That's nonsense. Talking about being laughed out of court.
    We'll just have to disagree.

The law must be independent from politics. The decision of when to charge someone with a crime cannot be a political consideration. If it were, justice would lose credibility. Justice must be above that.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,956 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello jbander,

We'll just have to disagree.

The law must be independent from politics. The decision of when to charge someone with a crime cannot be a political consideration. If it were, justice would lose credibility. Justice must be above that.
    That is fine, The world where your way is acceptable doesn't exist right now. It won't go away by being reasonable. These people are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be looked at in that regard. Anything is fair, as anything is fair in war. Everything in this country that makes you feel the way you feel can go away in a blink with these creeps. You either fight or you are part of the problem. By the way, this isn't an issue of politics, this is an issue of being a patriot.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

That is fine, The world where your way is acceptable doesn't exist right now. It won't go away by being reasonable. These people are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be looked at in that regard. Anything is fair, as anything is fair in war. Everything in this country that makes you feel the way you feel can go away in a blink with these creeps. You either fight or you are part of the problem. By the way, this isn't an issue of politics, this is an issue of being a patriot.
    Trump organized a violent coup attempt. Biden must prosecute Trump. Our nation is not stable.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,622 Times in 51,916 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    What will you charge him with.? The tucker tapes prove the J6 "insurrection" story was all a lie.
    "The Tucker Tapes".

The only thing that would make that funnier is "The Tranny Tucker Tapes". LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello jbander,

We are not at war. We are fellow Americans who strongly disagree with other fellow Americans. We must maintain order and the rule of law. We are a heavily divided nation. That division is being amplified on purpose by big money. The further apart big money can drive American public opinion the more secure they are against the pubic uniting and rising up against corruption.

Anything is not fair. We are a nation of laws. We need to support and have faith in our government. It is the only thing which stands between order and chaos. We have to understand that our justice system, as part of the government, only has power because we the governed support our government. We cannot abandon the rule of law. We cannot allow justice to become political.

Government popularity is at an all time low. It's very dangerous to resent our own government. If it went away, all is lost. Forming a new government would not go smoothly. A failure of the US government would throw the world into a severe economic slump. It is highly unpredictable what would happen. People take this cavalier disapproving attitude toward the government and they have no idea what the consequences of down-talking our government are. What if government lost all support and failed? It is reckless to dis our government or assume it has lost standing, our Justice system included.

Our Constitution and the government it describes are a thing of beauty. No it's not perfect. It was never assumed it would be. It is always a work in progress. It only exists because we allow it to. The preamble says part of the reason for the Constitution is to establish Justice. A fine idea but that's just words. The meat on the bone is our continued support of our government. That's what gives American Justice power. The fact that we continue to allow our government Justice system to exist. The ideals of Justice cannot be compromised upon.

It cannot be perceived as being political. The decisions to bring criminals to justice must be based on the law and evidence. That world has to be acceptable and it does still exist. Being reasonable is the only way to establish and maintain Justice.

Yes, Republicans are playing with fire by appealing to extremists. We have to stand up to them and it must be done within the law, within the established system. We cannot say anything is fair. We cannot say it is OK to break rules to establish order or there is no order. We cannot say two wrongs make a right because they do not and we would not be right to do so. We cannot violate the principles of Justice in order to establish Justice. That is no justice at all.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello jbander,

We are not at war. We are fellow Americans who strongly disagree with other fellow Americans. We must maintain order and the rule of law. We are a heavily divided nation. That division is being amplified on purpose by big money. The further apart big money can drive American public opinion the more secure they are against the pubic uniting and rising up against corruption.

Anything is not fair. We are a nation of laws. We need to support and have faith in our government. It is the only thing which stands between order and chaos. We have to understand that our justice system, as part of the government, only has power because we the governed support our government. We cannot abandon the rule of law. We cannot allow justice to become political.

Government popularity is at an all time low. It's very dangerous to resent our own government. If it went away, all is lost. Forming a new government would not go smoothly. A failure of the US government would throw the world into a severe economic slump. It is highly unpredictable what would happen. People take this cavalier disapproving attitude toward the government and they have no idea what the consequences of down-talking our government are. What if government lost all support and failed? It is reckless to dis our government or assume it has lost standing, our Justice system included.

Our Constitution and the government it describes are a thing of beauty. No it's not perfect. It was never assumed it would be. It is always a work in progress. It only exists because we allow it to. The preamble says part of the reason for the Constitution is to establish Justice. A fine idea but that's just words. The meat on the bone is our continued support of our government. That's what gives American Justice power. The fact that we continue to allow our government Justice system to exist. The ideals of Justice cannot be compromised upon.

It cannot be perceived as being political. The decisions to bring criminals to justice must be based on the law and evidence. That world has to be acceptable and it does still exist. Being reasonable is the only way to establish and maintain Justice.

Yes, Republicans are playing with fire by appealing to extremists. We have to stand up to them and it must be done within the law, within the established system. We cannot say anything is fair. We cannot say it is OK to break rules to establish order or there is no order. We cannot say two wrongs make a right because they do not and we would not be right to do so. We cannot violate the principles of Justice in order to establish Justice. That is no justice at all.
    Anyone who was involved or supported jan6th or Trump are traitors to this country, and I believe that the penalty for treason should be the death penalty. If you are going with the idea that these people are just the noble opposition with just a different opinion , you are part of the problem. We send people to fight and die in wars for our democracy, and the biggest threat to our democracy since the civil war is jan6th and Trump. There hasn't been a war or issue more threatening to our democracy since the civil war than your group that you are trying to say just has a different opinion than mine. I say bullshit. They are the enemy as much as any enemy we have ever had in any war we have ever had. No bigger threat or enemy.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello jbander,

By the way they in no way are my fellow Americans, they are traitors to my constitution, flag, values, government and country. They are as clear a enemy as we have had anytime in our history. If you won't fight for your country with a real threat, I have no respect for you. By the way we have been in over 200 wars , maybe three have been real to protect our country. The rest have been lies. This threat with Trump and jan6th is the truth. No lies, just the truth.