Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, Truth Detector, moon, Text Drivers are Killers, ziggy, volsrock, Earl, Stone, ExpressLane, T. A. Gardner, Yakuda, Lionfish and Libhater

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TESLA WAS NAMED THE CHEAPEST LUXURY CAR BRAND TO MAINTAIN. MAGA WETS PANTIES.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,364 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Well my dear, every car has a transmission. It may be slightly different for an EV, but it's still needs a transmission. No car can move without one. You are an idiot.
    Read the responses from other posters. You're losing this argument, little boy. And you're looking silly doing it.
    Also, your refusal to answer my questions only highlights your moronic stance on this subject and the fact that you're just a pathetic troll:

You asked me what transmission does my EV have.
    So, tell me, what transmissions do EVs have? Name a couple.
    Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

Once again, refusal to answer will just continue to prove you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you're just a pathetic little troll who's desperate for attention.

Oh, and thanks for bumping my thread to the top so others can see what a pathetic troll you are. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,831 Times in 17,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

They have transmissions, but not like ICEs. They do not have to go through gear changes to deliver power. They are very simple. https://www.kia.com/dm/discover-kia/...otor.%E2%80%9D It is not a transmission as we know it.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    They have transmissions, but not like ICEs. They do not have to go through gear changes to deliver power. They are very simple. https://www.kia.com/dm/discover-kia/...otor.%E2%80%9D It is not a transmission as we know it.

Thanks Nordberg. Florida Fan is just a troll seeking attention. He knows he's lost this argument. He can even name one type of EV transmission. What a MAGA moron.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Read the responses from other posters. You're losing this argument, little boy. And you're looking silly doing it.
    Also, your refusal to answer my questions only highlights your moronic stance on this subject and the fact that you're just a pathetic troll:

You asked me what transmission does my EV have.
    So, tell me, what transmissions do EVs have? Name a couple.
    Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

Once again, refusal to answer will just continue to prove you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you're just a pathetic little troll who's desperate for attention.

Oh, and thanks for bumping my thread to the top so others can see what a pathetic troll you are. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
    You are truly a little cunt. You said your pretend car had no, repeat no transmission, which of course makes you an ignoramus. As to the "other " posters. they do not exist. THE END, now go and fuck off you lying cunt.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    You are truly a little cunt. You said your pretend car had no, repeat no transmission, which of course makes you an ignoramus. As to the "other " posters. they do not exist. THE END, now go and fuck off you lying cunt.
    Your surrender is accepted, Florida Fuckface.
    Welcome to my IGNORE list, mutherfukker.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There have been teething problems with EVs, because they are so new, but the basic idea is simpler and cheaper than a ICE. It is going to continue to fall in price, and become more maintainable. ICEs are not getting much better.

ICEs had worse teething problems. EVs have the roads, and electric grid already in place. Both could be improved, but they exist. ICEs had no roads, and no gasoline stations.

You would think that a hybrid would be more complex than a ICE, after all it includes both a ICE and a EV. If the design is clever, a hybrid can actually simpler than a ICE. You can remove much of the transmission of power from the ICE to the wheels and replace it with a simpler EV motor. We have seen diesel electric trains do just that.

It is sad to watch the alt right claim that electric motors can never pull huge loads, when all the biggest land transportation is handled by electric motors. Whether it is the diesel electric motors that pull thousands of tons trains, or the electric motors in the huge mining trucks, it is all electric.
    True. EVs will improve in time. Battery technology improves every year, providing more range with smaller battery volume. It really is an exciting technology.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

True. EVs will improve in time. Battery technology improves every year, providing more range with smaller battery volume. It really is an exciting technology.
    Asshole, I thought you put me on ignore. You cant even get that right!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Today, 01:21 PM
    floridafag
    Verified Loser
    This message is hidden because floridafag is on your ignore list.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAA

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I rest my case.

10. #40 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Yeah, I'd much rather drive a car that needs motor oil, coolant, AutoTrans fluid and carries over 10 gallons of highly explosive, flammable liquid.

Me too, except for the Autotrans fluid, I have a Toploader (4 speed). Ain't nothing like the ground pounding thunder of a sizeable cammed big block.

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is the only sort of EV most people are going to be allowed to buy, the lucky few who are not told that the 15 minute cities dont permit them to own any car of any sort.

I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

"You dont have any rights, you have privileges, and they can be taken away just like that"
    Carlin
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    This is the only sort of EV most people are going to be allowed to buy, the lucky few who are not told that the 15 minute cities dont permit them to own any car of any sort.

The bullshit you consistently swallow is laughable.

Vehicle sales took a hit in 2022, registering its worst full-year performance since 2011. New light-vehicle sales reached 13.70 million units last year, declining 8.2% year-over-year. However, battery electric vehicle (BEV) sales remained strong last year. According to CleanTechnica, 5.7% of U.S. car sales were fully electric last year, compared to 3.2% in 2021.

Automobile manufacturers worldwide are now shifting from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to battery electric vehicles (BEV) and hybrid vehicles. Many manufacturers have set ambitious targets to electrify their entire vehicle portfolio in the next few years.
    There is no doubt that electric vehicles are the future, and they will continue to gain market share from ICE vehicles. EVs are expected to register a growth of 61%, with market share rising from 7% in 2022 to 10% this year.
    Last edited by Joe Capitalist; 03-27-2023 at 11:23 AM.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Tesla is no longer a luxury brand.
    CalMatters’ statewide analysis of ZIP codes reveals a strikingly homogenous portrait of who owns electric vehicles in California: Communities with mostly white and Asian, college-educated and high-income residents have the state’s highest concentrations of zero-emission cars. And most are concentrated in Silicon Valley cities and affluent coastal areas of Los Angeles and Orange counties.