Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hatred Of Goverrnment Is Basically Wrong

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

How can Republicans claim to be patriotic as they hate our own government?

That's messed up.

Fly an American flag; hate on the American government. How idiotic is that?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,247 Times in 13,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    How can Republicans claim to be patriotic as they hate our own government?

That's messed up.

Fly an American flag; hate on the American government. How idiotic is that?
    Right back at you about Progressives, the Left, and Democrats--well, I'm repeating myself with that... wanting more of it to the point of installing a totalitarian system

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Government haters who vote for an authoritarian government.

Go figure.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-21-2023)

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,247 Times in 7,133 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    why do you think the 'rightys' are talking about civil war?
    Because, when you sissies and cowards don't get your way, you want to bring out your guns and start shooting innocent people!

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Because, when you sissies and cowards don't get your way, you want to bring out your guns and start shooting innocent people!
    pretty fucking ignorant, given what happened with BLM and antifa..........overturning roe v wade.........but that answer of yours is a sure sign that you're intentionally ignoring the issue, or projecting your own hate and anger
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Did you cut up a dictionary and randomly choose words from the resulting salad-like pile? Just curious...
    Slightly curious as to the condescending arrogance avoidance to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists granted standing for Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court dictating 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam just as for the 1971 thieving Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights burning on a cross as Bicentennial SCOTUS granted standing for more than 2 dozen National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights stolen & in all probability burned too; but guess randomly choosing words in suicidal "man is God" super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" doesn't prove 9/11 NYC Twin Towers & Pentagon attacks are the same.....

8. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you cut up a dictionary and randomly choose words from the resulting salad-like pile? Just curious...
    So seems SCOTUS Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July 9/11supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of Islamidiotocracy had more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement to maintain Islamidiotocracy in dictating 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam as for the Bicentennial where Islamidiotocracy of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" with a Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition also in upholding burning NYC World Trade Towers & the Pentagon as one of two probable Washington, D.C. targets...

9. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,247 Times in 13,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 840 Times in 799 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    So seems SCOTUS Rehnquist's Fourth Reich July 9/11supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of Islamidiotocracy had more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement to maintain Islamidiotocracy in dictating 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam as for the Bicentennial where Islamidiotocracy of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" with a Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition also in upholding burning NYC World Trade Towers & the Pentagon as one of two probable Washington, D.C. targets...
    I suggest you enter that here:

https://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Posted on another thread, but : As if there hasn't been more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement to dictate SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Islamidiotocracy ark more perfect union of Christiananality & Mohammed pedophilia of lynch 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam, lynch 2 World Trade Towers as Islam & lynch 2 Washington, D.C. locations, one of which was the Pentagon & the other still Klues Klucks duh Klans as Islam....

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

American government was created by American citizens in response to an overly authoritarian British government. We created it in such a fashion that it could be modified as the need arises. Our government is multi-faceted and has grown large in response to the needs of population expansion, new threats, and technology progress.

It is only logical that our government must be constantly increasing in size. Times change. New things get invented. New threats arise. The preamble describes the purpose of our Constitution, which outlines government:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Conservatives like to forget the 'Promote the general welfare' part.

We can't have general welfare if some are allowed to rip off others, or if threats constantly destroy livelihoods, savings and futures.

Diabolical humans are always coming up with new ways to rip people off. Our government is charged with meeting these emerging threats.

The general welfare is always under attack by greedy power junkies.

That is why our government must not only be large but also constantly growing larger.

Republicans, with their absurd ideas of small government, are completely missing the whole point of US government.

No, it is not to protect and enable greed.

It is supposed to protect everybody from the ruthless.

The only people who hate that are ruthless and greedy.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 03-22-2023 at 08:29 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-22-2023)

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A lot of people who hate government call themselves Christians.

There's something wrong with that.

Hatred is not something taught in the Bible.

Being a Christian is all about loving the world and loving humanity, right?

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

politalker, people who refuse to understand the Constitution, like you, should refrain from discussing it. it makes you look stupid.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

While these suicidal super ego Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia sect granted standing by Christian Nation SCOTUS with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for more than 24 lynchings of National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights by thieving US Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists must not be way too dang lily brilliant white dumb as "man is God"....like for 9/11.....

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More "serve the Pope or die" Christian Nation of no equal justice under law from thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement.....

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In all probability all those thieving President Eisenhower presented old glory & old testament arsonists Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement putting on a patriot act in adding stealing National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights also for arson in SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court "man is God" 9/11 more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" has spoken as their not so master race not so master plan of suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming....