Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Black man blows white mans head off in broad daylight

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Humans are 98% genetically similar to chimps. Are you claiming you're no better or different than a chimp, neef?

All I'm seeing from you is excuses to justify your negative views of life and the human species.
    It obviously appears that way to you.
    Neither "negative" nor "positive" is a synonym for "accurate," and you seem to believe that value judgements are included in my assessments.
    If they are, they may be ignored as irrelevant to this discussion.

Genetic predispositions can be "bad" or "good" subjectively, but objectively, they just "are."
    That's my actual perception, and scientifically, it's neither proven nor disproven.
    Perceptions also just "are."
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The OP is inaccurate, the man shot was Hispanic. This was inaccurately titled in order to encite a reaction for racist purposes. If you do this often I will ban you. I had to search out the frickin' title on Twitter and delete it, I have moved it to the appropriate section.

For future reference. If you are posting anything that you expect will cause racial tension, that is a topic that is not safe for work. If you are doing it while making it obvious you are trolling (like here calling someone "white" that isn't "white") you will wind up banned.

Stop putting racism in the title of your threads in any place other than NSFW areas. It is not okay for folks to have that stuff appearing on their desktops at work.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Are you claiming the ATF/FBI intentionally murdered those kids like your hero Timothy McVeigh, the White Supremacist, murdered kids in Oklahoma?
    you KNOW they did.

You have repeatedly supported killing Americans, including kids, as collateral damage for political ends. Neither I nor the US government has advocated likewise.
    I ACCEPT. since you're disabled with the inability to understand certain words, making up your own. The government does to, but you don't criticize them for it, you accept it as well.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    It obviously appears that way to you.
    Neither "negative" nor "positive" is a synonym for "accurate," and you seem to believe that value judgements are included in my assessments.
    If they are, they may be ignored as irrelevant to this discussion.

Genetic predispositions can be "bad" or "good" subjectively, but objectively, they just "are."
    That's my actual perception, and scientifically, it's neither proven nor disproven.
    Perceptions also just "are."
    Yes, it's a pattern I perceive. Like your perceptions of me, I can only perceive you through your posts. The tone, the demeanor, the topics. What you talk about and what you don't.

Agreed on genetic predispositions and that good and bad are relative. How does that absolve a criminal from their behavior? A liar? A child abuser?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you KNOW they did.

I ACCEPT. since you're disabled with the inability to understand certain words, making up your own. The government does to, but you don't criticize them for it, you accept it as well.
    Disagreed. What is your evidence that they intentionally murdered children, as your hero Timothy McVeigh did?

Dude, all you are doing is proving you hate me and the US government so badly that you would murder Americans for political reasons.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed. What is your evidence that they intentionally murdered children, as your hero Timothy McVeigh did?
    there were these great big tanks with battering rams and CS gas that broke through the walls, not knowing what was on the other side, or did you not care to watch those videos? I understand if you want to deny that they did that. It would mean that you DO accept kids being murdered as collateral damage when it's done by government.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

there were these great big tanks with battering rams and CS gas that broke through the walls, not knowing what was on the other side, or did you not care to watch those videos? I understand if you want to deny that they did that. It would mean that you DO accept kids being murdered as collateral damage when it's done by government.
    No sane person equates placing a bomb under a daycare with a tracked vehicle poking a hole in a wall to insert CS after 51 days of siege.

All the Monday Morning Quarterbacks can agree that the Feds would have better served the public by defusing the situation*, but no one can say the Feds didn't give the Branch Davidians over 50 days to vacate the premises.

How much time did your hero Timothy McVeigh give the kids in the daycare center to vacate?

The Feds tried to avoid collateral damage, DtM. You relish it, as proved by our conversations in the days before 1/6.

*much less have nabbed Koresh on a Saturday visit to town.

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No sane person equates placing a bomb under a daycare with a tracked vehicle poking a hole in a wall to insert CS after 51 days of siege.

All the Monday Morning Quarterbacks can agree that the Feds would have better served the public by defusing the situation*, but no one can say the Feds didn't give the Branch Davidians over 50 days to vacate the premises.

How much time did your hero Timothy McVeigh give the kids in the daycare center to vacate?

The Feds tried to avoid collateral damage, DtM. You relish it, as proved by our conversations in the days before 1/6.

*much less have nabbed Koresh on a Saturday visit to town.
    58 men, women, and children were murdered by your beloved federal government because the ATF wanted to put on a show to increase their budget. Those kids are your collateral damage that you accept, therefore you approve of murdering kids in the name of bigger government, especially if they catch and kill WSEs or domestic terrorists............I find it ironic that you love terrorists, as long as they are hunting the terrorists you hate.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

58 men, women, and children were murdered by your beloved federal government because the ATF wanted to put on a show to increase their budget. Those kids are your collateral damage that you accept, therefore you approve of murdering kids in the name of bigger government, especially if they catch and kill WSEs or domestic terrorists............I find it ironic that you love terrorists, as long as they are hunting the terrorists you hate.
    Dude, 168 people intentionally murdered by your hero McVeigh and you want to murder even more.

Why didn't you go to 1/6? If you are really the cold-blooded killer you purport yourself to be, why didn't you help hang Mike Pence and bring down your hated Federal government?

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    This is the horrific moment a black man casually loads a handgun and executes a white man on a St. Louis sidewalk.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sidewalk.html

Will this get the same coverage as Zimmerman

White supremacy - no

White privilege - no

MAGA - no

Doesn’t fit the narrative

So you finally agree that guns are bad and that we should repeat the Second Amendment. Great.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which head?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Left or right won't affect the fact that one is dead and the other is in jail. And CNN doesn't need to show this news (when the black shoots, or when the white shoots). We need to put these guys in jail for the zokon. And when this news is not on TV, there will be less anger for each of us. And such showdowns were, are and will always be as long as there are weapons in the world. If there is a gun in the closet, then it will fire sometime.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrodbeck View Post
    Left or right won't affect the fact that one is dead and the other is in jail. And CNN doesn't need to show this news (when the black shoots, or when the white shoots). We need to put these guys in jail for the zokon. And when this news is not on TV, there will be less anger for each of us. And such showdowns were, are and will always be as long as there are weapons in the world. If there is a gun in the closet, then it will fire sometime.
    Head in the sand isn't the answer new guy!
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Leftists are fucking animals and should be treated as such