Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Marx

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Default Marx

Marx had 4 stages of capitalism. What we call late-stage capitalism today, Marx called it state capitalism by predicting capitalists would own the state (state meaning government). That's exactly where we are right now and have been for quite some time.

Over 1000 derailments a year proves that capitalists profits are more important than the lives of we the people. These CEOs are psychopaths. It may take a decade or 2 before the people of East Palestine, OH start dying of cancer, but past manmade disasters show it's inevitable.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,134 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Marx had 4 stages of capitalism.
    Totally stupid. I don't need to read any further.

The word "capitalism" is just Marx's slur for sound economic principles. Marx was a lazy bastard who was non-competitive in a world of competition, and he pouted and cried "That's NOT FAIR!"

So, in his mind, he anthropomorphized economics and made it the evil archvillain of his sad little world. Instead of treating it as the supply-demand curve model that it is, Marx was forever portraying economics in the same way Christians portray Satan, complete with magical superpowers and the incessant desire to destroy humanity. Those who are stupid enough to fall for it really have no one else to blame. Don't be gullible.

Economics does not have any stages. Economics models are tools to facilitate the building of economies that create wealth, that add value to society and that improve the lives of everyone participating in the economy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Life is Golden (02-28-2023)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post

The word "capitalism" is just Marx's slur for sound economic principles. Marx was a lazy bastard who was non-competitive in a world of competition, and he pouted and cried "That's NOT FAIR!"
    Stupid, stupid, comment.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Stupid, stupid, comment.
    I get it. You are rather embarrassed for not having done your homework before firing off a stupid post. I recommend performing due diligence next time and conducting a modicum of research before posting, to catch the egregious errors before you have to backpedal.

Yes, your post was really stupid, but I think I made that abundantly clear.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I get it. You are rather embarrassed for not having done your homework before firing off a stupid post. I recommend performing due diligence next time and conducting a modicum of research before posting, to catch the egregious errors before you have to backpedal.

Yes, your post was really stupid, but I think I made that abundantly clear.
    into the night of stupidity

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

into the night of stupidity
    Yes, yes ... I am obviously Into the Night. Too funny. You got me. I won't bother denying it.

At least we now have a very good indication of why you can't seem to get anything right. You are a dullard ... who has one very razor-sharp sense of perception, that cannot be denied.

Tell me more about how you believe Karl Marx was an economics Nostradamus. You are so amazingly brilliant, ... so very, very brilliant. Too funny.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Life is Golden (02-28-2023)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So, in his mind, he anthropomorphized economics and made it the evil archvillain of his sad little world. Instead of treating it as the supply-demand curve model that it is, Marx was forever portraying economics in the same way Christians portray Satan, complete with magical superpowers and the incessant desire to destroy humanity. Those who are stupid enough to fall for it really have no one else to blame. Don't be gullible.

Economics does not have any stages. Economics models are tools to facilitate the building of economies that create wealth, that add value to society and that improve the lives of everyone participating in the economy.
    Marx was one of the top 5 economists in the last 200 years. Capital is one of the best economic books ever written. Capitalism goes bankrupt and needs a bailout on average of every 7 years.

6 bankruptcies and bailouts in 37 years.

The S&L bailout of 1986
    Black Monday of 1987
    Dotcom scam of 1995
    Subprime scam of 2007
    Covid bailout of 2020
    The upcoming bankruptcy of 2023

You do the math.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Marx was one of the top 5 economists in the last 200 years.
    Marx was not an economist. He hated economics and created an anti-economics religion: Marxism. I see that you are a preacher of this religion, which means that you suck at economics (a hard, fast requirement of the religion).

Capital is one of the best economic books ever written.
    Das Kapital is more of a "Satanic Bible" (economics-wise) than it is any sort of economics textbook. The volumes have nothing to do with economics. I presume you either haven't read them, or you really have no idea what economics is and conflate it with a passionate hatred for economics.

Das Kapital is nothing more than bitching and moaning and whining and griping and complaining ... and NEVER addresses economics.

Capitalism goes bankrupt and needs a bailout on average of every 7 years.
    Stupid, uneducated comment. Economics never goes bankrupt. Economics never needs any sort of bailout. Go to school and learn something.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Uncensored2008 (02-28-2023)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Marx was not an economist. He hated economics and created an anti-economics religion: Marxism. I see that you are a preacher of this religion, which means that you suck at economics (a hard, fast requirement of the religion).

Das Kapital is more of a "Satanic Bible" (economics-wise) than it is any sort of economics textbook. The volumes have nothing to do with economics. I presume you either haven't read them, or you really have no idea what economics is and conflate it with a passionate hatred for economics.

Das Kapital is nothing more than bitching and moaning and whining and griping and complaining ... and NEVER addresses economics.

Stupid, uneducated comment. Economics never goes bankrupt. Economics never needs any sort of bailout. Go to school and learn something.
    Name the last economic book you read.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, yes ... I am obviously Into the Night. Too funny. You got me. I won't bother denying it.

At least we now have a very good indication of why you can't seem to get anything right. You are a dullard ... who has one very razor-sharp sense of perception, that cannot be denied.

Tell me more about how you believe Karl Marx was an economics Nostradamus. You are so amazingly brilliant, ... so very, very brilliant. Too funny.
    fuck off you boring troll

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

fuck off you boring troll
    Marx is a very difficult read. That's why he's not taught in economics, but he is taught in many sociology classes. In short, Marx was really writing about how to improve on human society.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

He never worked a day in his life, did he?

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Name a more famous sociologist than Marx.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    I believe there were about eighteen days in the life of Karl Marx in which he worked. Of course he bitched the whole time ... and vowed to get even.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Name a more famous sociologist than Marx.
    Jesus Christ

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Uncensored2008 (02-28-2023)