Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Marx

1. #406 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Français vs Macron.

The workers of France are close to running Macron out of office. That's what we the people is all about. Power has to be in the streets on general strike long enough for corporatists to lose money. Supply chain shortages are already happening in France.

Americans will be the last people to exercise our power.

2. #407 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did anyone read any Jared Diamond books? His main argument is Europe became successful because it runs 9000 miles longitudinally with grasslands, horses and trade all the way to East Asia. Diamond points to the British empire as proof even though it's a cold, wet island in Western Europe.

Diamond's hypothesis shows that Europe is a natural trading partner with Asia, yet the US empire thinks it can break apart Eurasia. That will never happen. No corporate bully can erase 20,000 years of travel and trade.

3. #408 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 2,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Did anyone read any Jared Diamond books? His main argument is Europe became successful because it runs 9000 miles longitudinally with grasslands, horses and trade all the way to East Asia.
    Did anyone read any Jared Diamond books? He gets it totally wrong about Europe. Instead of preaching that Europe was somehow successful, he should have been pointing out how abysmally Europe failed. Europe should be the world's ruling superpower. Instead, Europe allowed constant warring and eventually the spreading of Marxism, to relegate itself to stagnation in mediocrity. With the exception of the UK, Europe essentially began to languish severely and remains that way today. France and Germany spend all their disposable income bailing out Europe's failing economies. At present, Europe is sucking wind. See ya', wouldn't wanna be ya'.

Diamond points to the British empire as proof even though it's a cold, wet island in Western Europe.
    That would make the British empire "supporting evidence", not "proof".

But the fact is that the UK, being geographically separated, avoided Europe's debilitating problems and is the exception, leaving Diamond's premise falsified, not supported.

Diamond's hypothesis shows that Europe is a natural trading partner with Asia,
    Hyotheses don't show anything. They are musings/speculation.

yet the US empire thinks it can break apart Eurasia.
    How did you read its mind, exactly? Are you once again pretending you are omniscient?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. #409 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Hyotheses don't show anything. They are musings/speculation.
    Eurasia trade routes have been around a long time. There's nothing the US can do to end them.

5. #410 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Eurasia trade routes have been around a long time. There's nothing the US can do to end them.
    This is your current pivot. Now you are preaching the virtues of a Marxist European Union which is mostly responsible for grinding European economies to a halt and butchering individual freedoms, while concentrating great wealth and power among the unelected oligarchy.

Let's recap, shall we?

* You created this thread to preach your fundamentalist brand of Marxism, but you couldn't just announce that because you would be rightfully ignored, so you tried to pretend the thread was actually about Karl Marx.
    * You became quite irritated when I began talking about Marx, precisely because nothing discredits Marxism quite as effectively as discussing Karl Marx.
    * You continually pivoted to other topics, specifically of "bad things" that have occurred, claiming that each case was "capitalism" and that capitalism somehow has gone bankrupt, thus revealing that you are worse than totally ignorant in economics, i.e. you have been twisted and warped by heavy disinformation and sadly believe that you are an economics genius.
    * You became quite irritated when I began teaching you actual economics that totally threatened your little happy-place bubble.
    * You resumed pivoting wildly in an attempt to throw me off your trail and to prevent me from commenting on the dismally poor economics of your pivoted topic.
    * Now you have pivoted to defending the European Union's butchering of freedoms and economies, discrediting your previous claims of desiring to be free

BREXIT is happening and other European countries would be very wise to follow suit and to reclaim sovereignty from their current unelected Marxist slave-masters that collectively call themselves the Euroean Union.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

6. #411 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is your current pivot. Now you are preaching the virtues of a Marxist European Union which is mostly responsible for grinding European economies to a halt and butchering individual freedoms, while concentrating great wealth and power among the unelected oligarchy.

Let's recap, shall we?

* You created this thread to preach your fundamentalist brand of Marxism, but you couldn't just announce that because you would be rightfully ignored, so you tried to pretend the thread was actually about Karl Marx.
    * You became quite irritated when I began talking about Marx, precisely because nothing discredits Marxism quite as effectively as discussing Karl Marx.
    * You continually pivoted to other topics, specifically of "bad things" that have occurred, claiming that each case was "capitalism" and that capitalism somehow has gone bankrupt, thus revealing that you are worse than totally ignorant in economics, i.e. you have been twisted and warped by heavy disinformation and sadly believe that you are an economics genius.
    * You became quite irritated when I began teaching you actual economics that totally threatened your little happy-place bubble.
    * You resumed pivoting wildly in an attempt to throw me off your trail and to prevent me from commenting on the dismally poor economics of your pivoted topic.
    * Now you have pivoted to defending the European Union's butchering of freedoms and economies, discrediting your previous claims of desiring to be free

BREXIT is happening and other European countries would be very wise to follow suit and to reclaim sovereignty from their current unelected Marxist slave-masters that collectively call themselves the Euroean Union.
    Russia used to dream about trade deals with the west. Now Putin is returning to the natural trade routes to the east. There's nothing the US can do to stop it.

7. #412 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Russia used to dream about trade deals with the west. Now Putin is returning to the natural trade routes to the east. There's nothing the US can do to stop it.
    Russia is screwing itself. It's not trading with India and China. Russia is deserately trying to buy them off, at HUGE expense, to keep them from joining in on the "dogpile on Russia." As such, Russia's already collapsing economy will deteriorate far more rapidly and far more profoundly, causing economic hardship for all of Russia that will take additional decades to correct.

Europe is hosed.

8. #413 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Russia is screwing itself. It's not trading with India and China. Russia is deserately trying to buy them off, at HUGE expense, to keep them from joining in on the "dogpile on Russia." As such, Russia's already collapsing economy will deteriorate far more rapidly and far more profoundly, causing economic hardship for all of Russia that will take additional decades to correct.

Europe is hosed.
    You got one thing right, Europe is hosed. That's the only thing you got right.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

9. #414 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Too funny. The reason you couldn't mention even one thing that I got wrong is that you know perfectly well that I didn't get anything wrong.

I appreciate the confidence vote. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

10. #415 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Too funny. The reason you couldn't mention even one thing that I got wrong is that you know perfectly well that I didn't get anything wrong.

I appreciate the confidence vote. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.
    I did mention one thing you got wrong. Try again Gomer.

11. #416 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did mention one thing you got wrong. Try again Gomer.
    Nope. You quite clearly, and exhaustively covered the absolutely nothing that I got wrong.

I appreciate your extended emphasis of this point, as well as your endorsement of my post. Thanks.

12. #417 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. You quite clearly, and exhaustively covered the absolutely nothing that I got wrong.

I appreciate your extended emphasis of this point, as well as your endorsement of my post. Thanks.
    Idiot, you just highlighted the "one thing."

Stop drinking and get a hobby, the Internet isn't for you.

13. #418 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Idiot, you just highlighted the "one thing."
    OK, we'll call it a wrap.

Stop drinking and get a hobby, the Internet isn't for you.
    I think I'll keep on drinking, thank you, but I agree with you nonetheless. The internet isn't just for me. It's for everybody. I'm glad that you are sharing it with me. You're like my internet buddy.

Yep, I'll keep on drinking.

14. #419 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, we'll call it a wrap.

I think I'll keep on drinking, thank you, but I agree with you nonetheless. The internet isn't just for me. It's for everybody. I'm glad that you are sharing it with me. You're like my internet buddy.

Yep, I'll keep on drinking.
    I think you're a moron and the internet isn't for you. Go away.

15. #420 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think you're a moron and the internet isn't for you. Go away.
    I think you're a total genius.

Now we're both liars.

... but you're my buddy, and I won't hurt your widdoh feewings if I can help it. I know how thenthitive you can be. Just let me know when you get stuck on a tough question. I'll be there for you. Count on it.