Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Marx

1. #436 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 2,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Once again proving you don't know what you're talking about.
    I know what I'm talking about. I don't agree with your delusions, and you are full of them. I can't think of anything that you have gotten right.

Wait, are you even aware that the Azteca conquered the Maya?

Can we jump to the chase? Do you believe that space aliens brought wondrous new technologies to the Maya ... but to no one else?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. #437 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    I know what I'm talking about. I don't agree with your delusions, and you are full of them. I can't think of anything that you have gotten right.

Can we jump to the chase? Do you believe that space aliens brought wondrous new technologies to the Maya ... but to no one else?
    There's more to empire than conquering. This leads us back to Marx. Humans deserve better, we need to be part of the conversation on going to war. You believe space aliens would land on Earth to conquer us, whereas the science shows that space is too vast and intelligent life is too short for the odds of hooking up with any other life in our galaxy.

3. #438 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

There's more to empire than conquering. This leads us back to Marx. Humans deserve better, we need to be part of the conversation on going to war. You believe space aliens would land on Earth to conquer us, whereas the science shows that space is too vast and intelligent life is too short for the odds of hooking up with any other life in our galaxy.
    Only according to your understanding of space and time. Are you sure our physicists are correct?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

4. #439 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Only according to your understanding of space and time. Are you sure our physicists are correct?
    Our physicists have been bought off by Jeffrey Epstein and the 'intelligence' community. When was the last big advancement in physics? All the money goes to proving the universe is finite. Einstein is rolling in his grave. He realized Special Relativity was wrong so he threw it in the trashcan and replaced it with General Relativity.

5. #440 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Our physicists have been bought off by Jeffrey Epstein and the 'intelligence' community. When was the last big advancement in physics? All the money goes to proving the universe is finite. Einstein is rolling in his grave. He realized Special Relativity was wrong so he threw it in the trash can and replaced it with General Relativity.
    If I remember correctly CERN busted the speed of light myth a few years ago.

6. #441 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

General Relativity has a lot of problems but they won't be solved by TOE (Theory Of Everything).

7. #442 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

General Relativity has a lot of problems but they won't be solved by TOE (Theory Of Everything).
    I didn't say it would be. What I'm pointing out is if the speed of light isn't the barrier we thought it was then your opinion expressed earlier means nothing at all.

8. #443 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't say it would be. What I'm pointing out is if the speed of light isn't the barrier we thought it was then your opinion expressed earlier means nothing at all.
    I agree but I don't know much about it.

9. #444 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree but I don't know much about it.
    I know but it's the Internet so you talk about it anyway...plus the alcohol amirite?

10. #445 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I know but it's the Internet so you talk about it anyway...plus the alcohol amirite?
    I lost interest when all the money started going to proving there's a beginning and an end to the universe.

11. #446 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's more to empire than conquering.
    ... but currently, that's the only way to become an empire.

This leads us back to Marx. Humans deserve better, we need to be part of the conversation on going to war.
    There you go again with the pronoun "we" without using an antecedent. Who do you mean by "we"? After you answer that question, of what conversation on going to war are you speaking? Why don't you start a thread on it?

You believe space aliens would land on Earth to conquer us,
    No. You EVADED my question. We can't have a conversation if you won't answer my questions.

How did the Maya acquire this supposed "advanced technology" and then where did it go? The Maya never disappeared as you noted so how did the technology vanish? Is Climate Change responsible for that?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

12. #447 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I lost interest when all the money started going to proving there's a beginning and an end to the universe.
    You and Into the Night are on the same side of that fence. You supposedly place a heavy premium on freedom, as does Into the Night. I don't understand why you don't listen to him a little more closely.

13. #448 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try again bud.

14. #449 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't think you remember correctly. Relativity is not a myth.

15. #450 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't think you remember correctly. Relativity is not a myth.
    I remember just fine. You remember shit that never happened like the aztecs conquering the mayans.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

goat (03-27-2023)