Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 453

Thread: Marx

  1. #376 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    What we know is:
    * you don't know what a fact is
    * you don't know what capitalism is
    * you have no idea what you are talking about
    * you mistakenly think economics is something that can go bankrupt
    * you have no intention of elevating your level of discourse above the level of gibberish
    I know capitalism went bankrupt in 2007 and have been kept buoyant for 14 years with endless QE and low interest rates. The treasury and the fed are insolvent. All the tech engineers will be headed back to India. That means this Greater Depression will be long and deep.

  2. #377 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 791 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    I know capitalism went bankrupt in 2007
    No, you don't know this. Economics principles can't go bankrupt. Imagine people rolling their eyes at the stupid thing you just wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The treasury and the fed are insolvent.
    1. What do you believe that even means?
    2. What has that got to do with your advocacy for tyranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    All the tech engineers will be headed back to India.
    You are babbling at this point.

  3. #378 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    No, you don't know this. Economics principles can't go bankrupt. Imagine people rolling their eyes at the stupid thing you just wrote.


    1. What do you believe that even means?
    2. What has that got to do with your advocacy for tyranny?


    You are babbling at this point.
    It all goes back to 2008-2009 when no bankster was prosecuted. 'Capitalism' is a failed system.

  4. #379 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,250
    Thanks
    4,545
    Thanked 6,675 Times in 5,315 Posts
    Groans
    806
    Groaned 290 Times in 275 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    It all goes back to 2008-2009 when no bankster was prosecuted. 'Capitalism' is a failed system.
    It's not failed and it's not a "system."

    We have a crooked government problem.
    A Pledge Pin? On Your Uniform?

  5. #380 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    It's not failed and it's not a "system."

    We have a crooked government problem.
    Imperialism and crony capitalism is a system. Why does the CIA have to go in and coup socialists governments? It's because they nationalize their natural resources and use the profits to bring the people out of poverty.

    The US is basically a banana republic ruled by a handful of elites.

  6. #381 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 791 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Imperialism and crony capitalism is a system.
    You just once again pivotted away from "capitalism" (sound economic principles) to politics. Do you have any intention of discussing this topic honestly? You began by bitching and moaning that Marx (the thread title) wasn't being addressed, yet EVERY TIME I lock onto Marx (and the problems with his ideology), you pivot to a different topic, e.g. "freedom", political corruption, poor financial decisions, the "CIA", whatever. Then you declare "capitalism has failed" which is a slogan that is devoid of meaning.

    The bottom line is that I debunked your religion and you are pretending that none of the preceding posts ever took place.

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Why does the CIA have to go in and coup socialists governments?
    Who says they do? When did the CIA have Venezuela, China and North Korea overthrown?

    .

  7. #382 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    You just once again pivotted away from "capitalism" (sound economic principles) to politics. Do you have any intention of discussing this topic honestly? You began by bitching and moaning that Marx (the thread title) wasn't being addressed, yet EVERY TIME I lock onto Marx (and the problems with his ideology), you pivot to a different topic, e.g. "freedom", political corruption, poor financial decisions, the "CIA", whatever. Then you declare "capitalism has failed" which is a slogan that is devoid of meaning.

    The bottom line is that I debunked your religion and you are pretending that none of the preceding posts ever took place.


    Who says they do? When did the CIA have Venezuela, China and North Korea overthrown?

    .
    You're going in circles by refusing to do any research. The list of governments overthrown by the CIA is too long to list. Yugoslavia is no longer on the map because they refused to be part of the IMF and world bank. Do a search on how many countries are trying to apply to become part of BRICS.

  8. #383 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Nazis mess with the Sistas and cost the taxpayers $8.5 million.


  9. #384 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 791 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The list of governments overthrown by the CIA is too long to list.
    The list you provided is empty, and that certainly fit into your post.

    I'll ask again: When did the CIA have Venezuela, China and North Korea overthrown?

    Answer my question before you move on.

    I will consider the possibility that the CIA brought down the Incas, Rome and Carthage, but I don't see any evidence for any others.

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Yugoslavia is no longer on the map because they refused to be part of the IMF and world bank.
    That's NOT why there is no longer a Yugoslavia.

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Do a search on how many countries are trying to apply to become part of BRICS.
    Let's see how that works out. I can tell you've been reading a lot of propaganda on that. You are going to be heavily disillusioned.

  10. #385 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    The list you provided is empty, and that certainly fit into your post.

    I'll ask again: When did the CIA have Venezuela, China and North Korea overthrown?

    Answer my question before you move on.

    I will consider the possibility that the CIA brought down the Incas, Rome and Carthage, but I don't see any evidence for any others.


    That's NOT why there is no longer a Yugoslavia.


    Let's see how that works out. I can tell you've been reading a lot of propaganda on that. You are going to be heavily disillusioned.
    The banks have collapsed 3 times in 15 years. Gen Y and Z are studying Marx. How many wars can the US start to remain relevant in the 21st century?

  11. #386 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 791 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The banks have collapsed 3 times in 15 years. Gen Y and Z are studying Marx. How many wars can the US start to remain relevant in the 21st century?
    We've come to the end of the Marx discussion, although it apparently ended a ways back.

    At some point in your life you became ensnared in Marxist propaganda and sadly, you let it do your thinking for you, and now you are screwed up. You don't know what's what and apparently nobody can help you.

    I'll leave you with this:

    1. "Capitalism" was just Marx's slur for "sound economic principles" ... and those can't go bankrupt.
    2. When you look around the world at everything that has been built, that is a result of an economy, i.e. capitalism
    3. When you look around the world and you see massive tyranny, that's what Marxism brings.
    4. When you are equating "capitalism" with some aspect of American life/society/government, you are simply spewing the unmitigated HATE for America that you have had reamed into you when you were bent over furniture.
    5. You have no grasp of economics, yet you believe that your Marxist faith somehow has bestowed a broad economics understanding upon you, thus you won't learn anything when others offer to help you. As a result, you treat the Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital as inerrant, as fundamentalist Christians treat the Bible. Unfortunately, Marx's works are awash in errors and you have no way to either recognize or understand them. You are relegated to simply reciting and praying the words therein.
    6. You have become the epitome of one who lets others do his thinking for him. When you speak or write, you are expressing the thoughts of someone else. Your thoughts have been cast aside as being worthless.

    These kinds of discussions will not go well for you. You are thoroughly ill-equipped to formulate a coherent, independent thought, and you will remain such until you learn some economics.

  12. #387 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    We've come to the end of the Marx discussion, although it apparently ended a ways back.

    At some point in your life you became ensnared in Marxist propaganda and sadly, you let it do your thinking for you, and now you are screwed up. You don't know what's what and apparently nobody can help you.

    I'll leave you with this:

    1. "Capitalism" was just Marx's slur for "sound economic principles" ... and those can't go bankrupt.
    2. When you look around the world at everything that has been built, that is a result of an economy, i.e. capitalism
    3. When you look around the world and you see massive tyranny, that's what Marxism brings.
    4. When you are equating "capitalism" with some aspect of American life/society/government, you are simply spewing the unmitigated HATE for America that you have had reamed into you when you were bent over furniture.
    5. You have no grasp of economics, yet you believe that your Marxist faith somehow has bestowed a broad economics understanding upon you, thus you won't learn anything when others offer to help you. As a result, you treat the Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital as inerrant, as fundamentalist Christians treat the Bible. Unfortunately, Marx's works are awash in errors and you have no way to either recognize or understand them. You are relegated to simply reciting and praying the words therein.
    6. You have become the epitome of one who lets others do his thinking for him. When you speak or write, you are expressing the thoughts of someone else. Your thoughts have been cast aside as being worthless.

    These kinds of discussions will not go well for you. You are thoroughly ill-equipped to formulate a coherent, independent thought, and you will remain such until you learn some economics.
    Again, I'm an anarchist who has read various options on economic systems and sociology. Capitalism is in its late stage, like Marx predicted. Socialist governments are being elected all over the world.

  13. #388 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 791 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Again, I'm an anarchist who has read various options on economic systems and sociology.
    All you did was learn some terms that were assigned by Marxists who wanted to use you as a tool to impose tyranny.

    Anarchy is the path to fascism and tyranny.

    A republic is the framework for securing individual liberties and freedom overall.

    Any socialist/fascist will hate free republics and will seek to destroy them. Within free republics, economies flourish, and Marxists cannot abide that. Within free republics, individuals have personal freedoms and are free to pursue happiness, and Marxists cannot abide that.

    The Marxist's slogan: "We're not happy until you're not happy."

    So the Marxist strategy is get the happy people in the republic to hate the good thing that they have, i.e. inculcate dissatisfaction and unhappiness by convincing the people that they are VICTIMS and that things are UNFAIR. Whether they are or not is immaterial. Those who are happy, freedom-loving people will inevitably begin complaining about everything that they don't fully understand, and they will eventually seek to dismantle the existing framework that delivers the individual freedoms and happiness that they had been enjoying.

    Anarchy never lasts long. Some charismatic leader of an oligarchy soon promises to solve all their problems, usually the one who caused the problems in the first place, if the peole only vest all power into him or his party ... and an oligarchy is born.

    Then the weapons are confiscated.
    Then freedom of expression, of religion and to gather are eliminated.
    Then trials begin behind closed doors and the accused have no rights.
    Then executions begin.
    Then any lingering talk of elections is permanently silenced.

    You advocate for tyranny. You are desperate to throw away the freedoms you enjoy.

  14. #389 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    10,051
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 145 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    All you did was learn some terms that were assigned by Marxists who wanted to use you as a tool to impose tyranny.

    Anarchy is the path to fascism and tyranny.

    A republic is the framework for securing individual liberties and freedom overall.

    Any socialist/fascist will hate free republics and will seek to destroy them. Within free republics, economies flourish, and Marxists cannot abide that. Within free republics, individuals have personal freedoms and are free to pursue happiness, and Marxists cannot abide that.

    The Marxist's slogan: "We're not happy until you're not happy."

    So the Marxist strategy is get the happy people in the republic to hate the good thing that they have, i.e. inculcate dissatisfaction and unhappiness by convincing the people that they are VICTIMS and that things are UNFAIR. Whether they are or not is immaterial. Those who are happy, freedom-loving people will inevitably begin complaining about everything that they don't fully understand, and they will eventually seek to dismantle the existing framework that delivers the individual freedoms and happiness that they had been enjoying.

    Anarchy never lasts long. Some charismatic leader of an oligarchy soon promises to solve all their problems, usually the one who caused the problems in the first place, if the peole only vest all power into him or his party ... and an oligarchy is born.

    Then the weapons are confiscated.
    Then freedom of expression, of religion and to gather are eliminated.
    Then trials begin behind closed doors and the accused have no rights.
    Then executions begin.
    Then any lingering talk of elections is permanently silenced.

    You advocate for tyranny. You are desperate to throw away the freedoms you enjoy.
    TL;DR

  15. #390 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,250
    Thanks
    4,545
    Thanked 6,675 Times in 5,315 Posts
    Groans
    806
    Groaned 290 Times in 275 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Imperialism and crony capitalism is a system. Why does the CIA have to go in and coup socialists governments? It's because they nationalize their natural resources and use the profits to bring the people out of poverty.

    The US is basically a banana republic ruled by a handful of elites.
    No it's not. It's criminal behavior.
    A Pledge Pin? On Your Uniform?

Similar Threads

  1. Marxism before Marx
    By Cypress in forum Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2021, 09:15 PM
  2. The Karl Marx Airport
    By Flanders in forum Sports, Hobbies & Pictures
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2019, 03:32 AM
  3. Happy 200th birthday Marx!
    By FUCK THE POLICE in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-02-2018, 06:13 PM
  4. The Marx Drinking Game
    By I'm Watermark in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 06:47 PM
  5. Marx, Engels and Communism
    By I'm Watermark in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 09:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •