Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

1. #721 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Responding to you would be much like trying to convince the "flat earther" that the earth is round and not flat, why bother?
    You did shitty on the SAT. Ask me how I know.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Into the Night (04-09-2023)

3. #722 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    He quoted epoch times and Dan Bongino. Enough said. The only thing missing is Alex Jones.
    Too funny. You live in a world of "who must I believe" instead of "why don't I just think for myself?" You sit there and obsess over WHO pointed out some information instead of independently verifying the information ... because frankly, your slave-masters won't allow it.

Enough said. Way too funny.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

5. #723 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can't say "I'm no scientist" because I am one, with over 30 years experience.
    If you were a scientist then you would know that it is pointless to list credentials on an anonymous board, and your words (your science) would easily stand on their own and could be easily independently verified. But you are afraid, preemptively trying to impress or intimidate me before you even write anything.

Just assume that I don't believe you, and that i won't believe you until I see something substantive.

One thing that experience has taught me is to not bother trying to explain something to someone way too ignorant to understand,
    One thing experience has taught me is how to spot an intellectual coward who is lying through his teeth. You haven't shown any signs of science or of any kind of education. I'll just presume you don't have any.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

7. #724 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are good anti-psychotic meds out there.

Just sayin'.

8. #725 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Too funny. You live in a world of "who must I believe" instead of "why don't I just think for myself?" You sit there and obsess over WHO pointed out some information instead of independently verifying the information ... because frankly, your slave-masters won't allow it.

Enough said. Way too funny.
    Nope. It's called critical thinking. When assessing the veracity of a source, there are a number of factors to consider. Critical thinking leads to one conclusion. Man made global warming. I don't obsess over anything. This is the easiest call I could possibly make. A fucking moron or scientists. I'll go with the latter, since you represent the former.

9. #726 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You did shitty on the SAT. Ask me how I know.
    How do you think I did on my ACT? I'll bet you don't have a clue. This was back in the day when the ACT scores were percentages. Proceed.

10. #727 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    [crap deleted]
    Last edited by IBDaMann; 03-26-2023 at 09:01 PM.

11. #728 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. It's called critical thinking.
    That's the LAST thing it would be called. The source is immaterial once you independently verify the information, esecially science and math. Please ask me how I think you fared on the ACT.

Critical thinking leads to one conclusion. Man made global warming.
    Exlain you critical reasoning then. I already guarantee that it will be nothing more than regurgitated gibber-babble of WACKY religious dogma, totally devoid of any rational thought.

I don't obsess over anything.
    You obsess over your religion. You HATE others who didn't fall prey to the same scam that played you for the gullible, undereducated moron that you are. You fear others who don't believe as you do because you can tell right away that they aren't gullible like you and are probably much smarter than you are. This forebodes embarrassment on your end.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

13. #729 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Concart;5555591]How do you think I did on my ACT? [/qute]
    I am so glad you asked. Either you crapped out or you cheated in some way.

I'll bet you don't have a clue.
    You've given me enough clues to solve every mystery that has ever been written.

I bet you were GLAD when that thing was over.

14. #730 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's the LAST thing it would be called. The source is immaterial once you independently verify the information, esecially science and math. Please ask me how I think you fared on the ACT.

Exlain you critical reasoning then. I already guarantee that it will be nothing more than regurgitated gibber-babble of WACKY religious dogma, totally devoid of any rational thought.

You obsess over your religion. You HATE others who didn't fall prey to the same scam that played you for the gullible, undereducated moron that you are. You fear others who don't believe as you do because you can tell right away that they aren't gullible like you and are probably much smarter than you are. This forebodes embarrassment on your end.
    Sorry but I can’t explain logic to sloth.

15. #731 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=IBDaMann;5555662]
    How do you think I did on my ACT? [/qute]
    I am so glad you asked. Either you crapped out or you cheated in some way.

You've given me enough clues to solve every mystery that has ever been written.

I bet you were GLAD when that thing was over.
    Thanks for validating my opinion of you.

16. #732 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry but I can’t explain logic to sloth.
    Your inability to exlain things is not the issue. Your lack of science is the issue. You have no science to support your WACKY religious faith in AGW. There is no reason any rational adult should believe as you do.

No science is no science.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

18. #733 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thanks for validating my opinion of you.
    You are most welcome. I am despised by most scientific illiterates who think they are science geniuses. I consider it the greatest of compliments. i extend my appreciation.

I only wish you could extend some science but I'm guessing you don't know what it even is.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

20. #734 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm sure that all the leftists on this site will be happy to close out this thread. JPP is yet one more forum full of leftists who have no scientific or rational basis for their WACKY religious beliefs in Global Warming, Climate Change and greenhouse effect . The conclusion is that there is no reason any rational adult should believe as they do.

... and that's it. 49 pages of preaching, science denial and mathematical incompetence and not a shred of science to support those WACKY beliefs.

This thread can be closed.

21. #735 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is all about politics. Biden's war against domestic oil production is proof

https://www.theepochtimes.com/climat...=BonginoReport
    What a pile of shit. Biden has offered 7000 oil permits that the oil companies aren't looking into. They asked for them years ago , now they have them, and they are doing nothing about them , just looking at them for the last couple of years. As usual, you know nothing liars are trying to sell your bullshit. Without lies, you hack have nothing, a whole party built on lies.