Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

1. #691 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Oh one of very Low IQ, it isn't a belief
    guno, help me out here. Is this thread STILL devoid of any science supporting the WACKY religious beliefs of Global Warming and Climate Change?

Don't any Climate worshipers have ANY of the science that they insist they have?

Were you ALL fooled by other manipulative leftists?

2. #692 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    guno, help me out here. Is this thread STILL devoid of any science supporting the WACKY religious beliefs of Global Warming and Climate Change?

Don't any Climate worshipers have ANY of the science that they insist they have?

Were you ALL fooled by other manipulative leftists?
    Sea Surface Temperature:

Sea Level Rise:

Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions:

Radiative Forcings:

Understanding the relative impact of HUMAN factors vs NATURAL FORCINGS:

3. #693 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
    Sea Surface Temperature: [bogus chart deleted]
    Sea Level Rise: [bogus chart deleted]
    Global Greenhouse Gas Emissions: [bogus chart deleted]
    Radiative Forcings: [bogus chart deleted]
    Understanding the relative impact of HUMAN factors vs NATURAL FORCINGS: [bogus chart deleted]
    Quincunx, you are a scientifically illiterate moron. The purpose of this thread is for you to post science for your Global Warming faith, not additional church material. This thread presumes you are an adult who knows what science is. You, apparently, are not one.

Do you have any science to support your WACKY Global Warming religious dogma?

Don't feel bad. Nobody else does either.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

4. #694 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quincunx, you are a scientifically illiterate moron. The purpose of this thread is for you to post science for your Global Warming faith, not additional church material. This thread presumes you are an adult who knows what science is. You, apparently, are not one.

Do you have any science to support your WACKY Global Warming religious dogma?

Don't feel bad. Nobody else does either.
    So when someone posts actual science you decree it to be "religious materials" and then you demand science be posted.

You are not dealing honestly.

5. #695 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

So when someone posts actual science you decree it to be "religious materials" and then you demand science be posted.

You are not dealing honestly.
    He is honestly not dealing with his mental deficiencies.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

6. #696 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So when someone posts actual science you decree it to be "religious materials"
    When someone posts actual science, I discuss it. When someone like you, who has no idea what science even is and who quite possibly might confuse it with a turnip, posts church materials, I mention that he has posted church materials and then I inform him of how stupid he is.

...and then you demand science be posted.
    Yes. Please post science. Learn what science is if you have to.
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

7. #697 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When someone posts actual science, I discuss it.
    I haven't seen that

When someone like you, who has no idea what science even is and who quite possibly might confuse it with a turnip, posts church materials, I mention that he has posted church materials and then I inform him of how stupid he is.
    Is it really hard to discuss the topic honestly for you?

Yes. Please post science. Learn what science is if you have to.
    Maybe you should tell me what YOU consider science first. That way I'll know.

8. #698 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't seen that
    ... because you haven't seen any science, not that you would recognize any were you to see any. You don't even know what science is.

Is it really so impossible for you to discuss this topic honestly?

Maybe you should tell me what YOU consider science first. That way I'll know.
    I am not going to teach you until you ask politely that I teach you and admit for the record that you really don't even know what science is. Until then, I'm happy to snipe every single one of your posts. It's very therapeutic.

You are scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent, whereas I am not ....and you and I both know it, so let's dance.

9. #699 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

It would seem that you believe that Christian Science is science as well. There's a reason there is no such thing as climate science, i.e. there is no science of any religion. This should explain why you worship that religion, i.e. because you were told to by your thought-masters ... and you OBEYED ... not because there is any particular science that you understand.

I notice that you didn't answer my question. Big surprise, right? Why should any rational adult believe the Global Warming dogma? Well, you know very well that there is no reason, but your thought-masters won't permit you to admit it publicly. You'll pretend to answer the question by pointing to other members of the congregation who worship as you do, but that's all you can do, i.e. point to other people, not to any science ... because there isn't any. You'll also try to leverage the page in the playbook that tells you to "admit to not being a scientist" as if that somehow legitimizes your lack of any science.

So, if you wouldn't mind, pretend to answer my question and let the EVASION begin.
    https://climate.nasa.gov/

STFU.

10. #700 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Definition of science:

the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.
    "the world of science and technology"

Maybe the OP should learn to read.

11. #701 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is a good site for the OP. It even has little pictures.

https://climatescience.org/

12. #702 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Why are the dumbest people on the forum always the ones claiming to have expert knowledge of science?

13. #703 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not going to teach you until you ask politely
    Where do you think you are at?

that I teach you and admit for the record that you really don't even know what science is. Until then, I'm happy to snipe every single one of your posts. It's very therapeutic.
    Whatever excuse you need to avoid talking science. I understand.

14. #704 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Too funny! Another mindless non-thinker who believes that NASA is somehow much, much more than a government contracting bureaucracy.

Aren't you a little old to be worshiping a government agency? The funny(ier) thing is that you are one of those people we ridicule for believing everything he reads on the internet.

Way too funny.

Grow up. Do your own thinking for a change.

15. #705 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Too funny! Another mindless non-thinker who believes that NASA is somehow much, much more than a government contracting bureaucracy.

Aren't you a little old to be worshiping a government agency? The funny(ier) thing is that you are one of those people we ridicule for believing everything he reads on the internet.

Way too funny.

Grow up. Do your own thinking for a change.
    Your ignorance of almost everything is comical.