Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,699 Times in 2,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

Default Why Does the Global Warming Faith Claim to be Science?

Why should any rational adult believe as warmizombies and climate lemmings believe? Why do warmizombies and climate lemmings believe in a global climate, which is a contradiction in terms?

The speculation is that they are all egregiously undereducated and ill-prepared for the world at large, leaving them highly gullible to the craziest of beliefs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

gfm7175 (02-20-2023), Matt Dillon (02-20-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Why should any rational adult believe as warmizombies and climate lemmings believe? Why do warmizombies and climate lemmings believe in a global climate, which is a contradiction in terms?

The speculation is that they are all egregiously undereducated and ill-prepared for the world at large, leaving them highly gullible to the craziest of beliefs.
    Are you suggesting that climate science is based on faith, not studies?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Trumpet (02-17-2023)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because science until recently still had a good reputation that could be put to use by the WOKE Cult.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh one of very Low IQ, it isn't a belief , you are thinking of your christ insanity. Maybe if you had some science classes, but I guess your Lauren Boebert GED classes didn't cover it
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

AProudLefty (02-17-2023), Trumpet (02-17-2023)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Because science until recently still had a good reputation that could be put to use by the WOKE Cult.

Did you intend to entertain us with this buffoonery.???????????????????
    Lock Him Up

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Are you suggesting that climate science is based on faith, not studies?
    It would seem that you believe that Christian Science is science as well. There's a reason there is no such thing as climate science, i.e. there is no science of any religion. This should explain why you worship that religion, i.e. because you were told to by your thought-masters ... and you OBEYED ... not because there is any particular science that you understand.

I notice that you didn't answer my question. Big surprise, right? Why should any rational adult believe the Global Warming dogma? Well, you know very well that there is no reason, but your thought-masters won't permit you to admit it publicly. You'll pretend to answer the question by pointing to other members of the congregation who worship as you do, but that's all you can do, i.e. point to other people, not to any science ... because there isn't any. You'll also try to leverage the page in the playbook that tells you to "admit to not being a scientist" as if that somehow legitimizes your lack of any science.

So, if you wouldn't mind, pretend to answer my question and let the EVASION begin.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just look at all the lies we were told about COVID by people of science who claimed to be following the science who also claimed that the science of COVID was certainly and to question it would kill Grandma when questioning and continue to look is at the core of science. ( so is providing evidence, another thing these abusers refused to do).

They will tell the boldest of lies now.

Buckle Up.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (02-20-2023)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would seem that you believe that Christian Science is science as well.
    Christianity is a religion.

There's a reason there is no such thing as climate science, i.e. there is no science of any religion. This should explain why you worship that religion, i.e. because you were told to by your thought-masters ... and you OBEYED ... not because there is any particular science that you understand.
    Because you say so? Do you have evidence that climate science is based only on faith?

I notice that you didn't answer my question. Big surprise, right? Why should any rational adult believe the Global Warming dogma?
    A rational adult who is interested will research and study. Apparently you haven't. That makes you irrational.

Well, you know very well that there is no reason, but your thought-masters won't permit you to admit it publicly. You'll pretend to answer the question by pointing to other members of the congregation who worship as you do, but that's all you can do, i.e. point to other people, not to any science ... because there isn't any. You'll also try to leverage the page in the playbook that tells you to "admit to not being a scientist" as if that somehow legitimizes your lack of any science.

So, if you wouldn't mind, pretend to answer my question and let the EVASION begin.
    Who are my "thought-masters"? Name them.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Oh one of very Low IQ,
    Just remember, that would be you. You are a scientifically illiterate and mathematically incompetent buffoon. You should be taking notes on everything I teach you. However, your thought-masters have instilled in you a fierce pride in being too stupid to learn. As a result, you are a moron who is convinced he is a science genius. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you.

it isn't a belief ,
    It's more than just a belief. It's an entire religion, with a political structure and everything. American Jews, especially those from New York, have long since been enslaved. It's very humorous watching them bend over for Marxists that totally hate them.

you are thinking of your christ insanity.
    One of us is extremely slow on the uptake ... and it's not me.

I noticed that you couldn't answer my question. If there were a rational basis for belief in Global Warming, you would have written it out in far less time than it took you to vomit your incoherent smokescreen post, biding for time but not fooling anyone.

Go on, say it ... "I'm no scientist" ... so I can say "No shit, Shirley."

This is another question leftists cannot answer for fear of retribution from their thought-masters.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Christianity is a religion.
    ... as is Global Warming and Climate Change. They are all religions devoid of any science.

Do you have evidence that climate science is based only on faith?
    Your complete lack of any science checks that box quite nicely.

A rational adult who is interested will research and study.
    Science is science. Research is research. Study is study. Neither is the other.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IBDaMann For This Post:

Matt Dillon (02-20-2023)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

... as is Global Warming and Climate Change. They are all religions devoid of any science.
    Non sequitur fallacy. False analogy.

Your complete lack of any science checks that box quite nicely.
    Your refusal to answer my question is noted.

Science is science. Research is research. Study is study. Neither is the other.
    Science is based on researches and studies.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Another, "duhhhhh science is dumb duhhhh" thread.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've never seen anyone call scientific consensus a faith. I never knew someone was fool enough to.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I've never seen anyone call scientific consensus a faith. I never knew someone was fool enough to.
    As Ed Sulivan used to say, "Now you know."

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Non sequitur fallacy. False analogy.
    Here we have another one of your phony "fallacy!" declarations. Of course you don't support it, because you cannot. All are religions. All are isomorphic (math term) which is why you can't show that any one of them is somehow not a religion. There is nothing stopping you from taking a course in Group Theory and learning about isomorphisms and how they can help bring much-needed clarity to a confusing world.

Your refusal to answer my question is noted.
    I have answered every one of your questions. You refuse to answer mine. We have already established that you are deathly afraid of the severe reprisals that will surely and swiftly come if you publicly answer without authorization.

How do you imagine that Christianity is a religion such that Global Warming is not? If you answer "Because Global Warming is 'thettled thienth!' then I am obviously going to require you to post that 'thettled thienth' here in this thread ... and you know that it won't be science and that I'll pick it apart utterly. If you try to EVADE with the standard "I'm no thientitht" then we'll have come full circle and I will ask you why you, therefore, believe it. Around and around we will go, and everyone will be able to see that you have a WACKY, fanatical religion on your hands, one that has you convinced that it is thettled theinth.

It will be too funny. Let's get started.

Science is based on researches and studies.
    Incorrect. Science can be based on anything. What is clear is that you don't know what science is.

Also, it doesn't matter how science comes into existence but the norm is for a concept to just come to someone, as an epiphany, that gets written down and ultimately published. Once the null hypothesis has survived the scientific method, it joins the ranks of falsifiable models in the body of science. The bottom line is that science is not research. Science is not data. Science is not a paper. Science is not subjective and is not determined by consensus. Nobody owns science and nobody's permission or approval is required for science to come into existence.