Thread: More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab | Mercola.com

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Either the OP gets Mercola emails, and hurried here to share it...or the OP Googled 'deaths from the Covid vaccine' and found a citation that he/she agrees with.

No need to delve into the source, as confirmation bias already took place.
    And that's just how it's done. Here's another example:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...60#post5490960

Apparently if you've had the vax and "die suddenly" -- whether from a car accident, heart attack, gunshot, or possum attack -- it's from the vax. Yet the same covidiots claim that the deaths FROM THE VIRUS are greatly exaggerated and if you die from a car accident, heart attack, gunshot, or possum attack but test positive for COVID, "they" count that as a death from the virus.

This is the same OP moron who, btw, insisted that Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest on the field was from the vaccine. She also thinks it's "poison" and gave up her abject worship* of Trump after he got the vax and then urged others to get it as well. She was just fine with him when he was telling ppl the pandemic was a hoax and to take horse dewormer and drink bleach.

* If you look at the dumb twat's username history, you'll see she used to go by "Trump Diva."

They're biases in search of confirmation.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (02-07-2023)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,065 Times in 14,550 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,391 Times in 1,308 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Great point! One way you can tell if an OP is based on reality is take a key phrase (or the title) and plug it into Google. If all you get are other RW sites echoing the same stuff, but nothing legitimate, you know it's bullshit.
    Yup. And when you are trying to find the truth, this is a pain in the ass as the first two Google pages are RW loon sites that all source the original lie. You have to keep changing the search terms to avoid getting the same results.

IMO the fewer of the MAGATs who get vaccinated, the more likely we are to have excellent election outcomes like we got in the last two. lol
    I view this as a statement of fact, as opposed to rejoicing.

They ARE often mutually exclusive
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apparently if you've had the vax and "die suddenly" -- whether from a car accident, heart attack, gunshot, or possum attack -- it's from the vax. Yet the same covidiots claim that the deaths FROM THE VIRUS are greatly exaggerated and if you die from a car accident, heart attack, gunshot, or possum attack but test positive for COVID, "they" count that as a death from the virus.

This is the same OP moron who, btw, insisted that Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest on the field was from the vaccine. She also thinks it's "poison" and gave up her abject worship* of Trump after he got the vax and then urged others to get it as well. She was just fine with him when he was telling ppl the pandemic was a hoax and to take horse dewormer and drink bleach.

* If you look at the dumb twat's username history, you'll see she used to go by "Trump Diva."

Oh yes. I go so far back on so many boards with her, we should exchange Xmas cards.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

7. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The vast majority of vaccinated people would report an adverse reaction if the question wasn't qualified with the disclaimer 'aside from normal low grade fever and aches commonly associated with many vaccines.'
    Of course.

Other than a few ppl here and a couple on social media, everyone I know who is old enough has had the vaccine, and boosters as well. Everyone, including in our family, from toddlers up to seniors. Of these dozens and dozens of people, the only adverse effect reported was "feeling tired and ill" for a couple of days. We noticed that even the injection site soreness was less with each subsequent shot. We did not get fever, body aches, or overwhelming fatigue. We DID get that when we actually got the virus, but it only lasted a few days.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whereas he never posts anything of value, I got past his thread bans because the fool thought my username was Athena.

I kicked his ass in many of his threads for more than a year, until he recently caught on.

Now he's on my ignore list, where he belongs.
    It's sad that you can't feel proud of kicking his dumb ass because he IS so dumb. He's low-hanging fruit. Very low, like lying on the ground low. lol

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023), Joe Capitalist (02-07-2023)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh yes. I go so far back on so many boards with her, we should exchange Xmas cards.
    Lucky you.

She has insisted on this site that she never went by Mint Julep here, so we "don't have the right" to call her Minty. Someone discovered her former account here, Pointgold, and posted it. Sure enough, she did indeed use "Mint Julep" here. She also is extremely fond of the n-word, which she bleated repeatedly. At first she claimed that Pointgold wasn't her account, then that it was but she lost the password, then she finally admitted that not only was it indeed hers, she asked Damo to reset the PW so she could have a sock account along with the current "Life is Golden."

She must resemble a pretzel, with all that twisting and knotting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023)

12. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course.

Other than a few ppl here and a couple on social media, everyone I know who is old enough has had the vaccine, and boosters as well. Everyone, including in our family, from toddlers up to seniors. Of these dozens and dozens of people, the only adverse effect reported was "feeling tired and ill" for a couple of days. We noticed that even the injection site soreness was less with each subsequent shot. We did not get fever, body aches, or overwhelming fatigue. We DID get that when we actually got the virus, but it only lasted a few days.
    I'm fully mRNA vaxed and boosted. Typically, on the second shot of the two dose mRNA vaccine you will get mild fever and associated aches, as your immune system is fighting the second shot. I did, but it was extremely mild. I came home and took 1/2 day off from work because I was tired.

No such issues with any of the boosters. This is currently the third time that I'm surrounded by family with Covid, and have yet to get sick. But I don't even catch seasonal colds. I hold my granddaughter when she's sick, and never seem to catch what she has at the time.

I'm a believer in daily Zinc intake along with a couple of other vitamins.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-07-2023), ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

14. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 8,420 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm fully mRNA vaxed and boosted. Typically, on the second shot of the two dose mRNA vaccine you will get mild fever and associated aches, as your immune system is fighting the second shot. I did, but it was extremely mild. I came home and took 1/2 day off from work because I was tired.

No such issues with any of the boosters. This is currently the third time that I'm surrounded by family with Covid, and have yet to get sick. But I don't even catch seasonal colds. I hold my granddaughter when she's sick, and never seem to catch what she has at the time.

Could I ask you why you decided to take the shot?
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

15. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,411 Times in 6,064 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 606 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    An article with the same name as this thread was just published today on Mercola.com. To avoid someone bringing it up, yes, I'm aware that simply because a lot of people -think- that Covid jabs killed someone they know doesn't mean their beliefs are fairly accurate. Based on evidence I've seen elsewhere, however, I believe their suspicions are accurate in this particular case. Finally, mercola.com stories are put behind a paywall after 48 hours, so if you're thinking you might want to read the full article after that point, I suggest you download it as a PDF, which you can do by clicking the bottom to do so near the top left of the article. With that said, here's the introduction...

February 7, 2023

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

•According to a December 2021 survey of 2,840 Americans, between 217,330 and 332,608 people died from the COVID jabs in 2021

•Survey results also show that people who got the jab were more likely to know someone who experienced a health problem from COVID-19 infection, whereas those who knew someone who experienced a health problem after getting the jab were less likely to be jabbed

•Of the respondents, 34% knew one or more people who had experienced a significant health problem due to the COVID-19 illness, and 22% knew one or more people who had been injured by the shot

•51% of the survey respondents had been jabbed. Of those, 13% reported experiencing a “serious” health problem post-jab. Compare that to Pfizer’s six-month safety analysis, which claimed only 1.2% of trial participants experienced a serious adverse event

•In December 2022, Rasmussen Reports polled 1,000 Americans. In this poll, 34% reported experiencing minor side effects from the jab and 7% reported major side effects

Full article:
    More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab | Mercola.com
    Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery-level pseudoscience website that sometimes advocates for dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: PSEUDOSCIENCE
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Mercola.com is an alternative medicine website, Founded in 1998 by Joseph Michael Mercola, an osteopathic physician and web entrepreneur who markets various controversial dietary supplements and medical devices through this website.

Funded by / Ownership

Dr. Joseph Mercola owns the website, and it is funded through advertising and questionable supplements/products on an online store.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mercola and colleagues advocate many unproven alternative health notions, including homeopathy, while promoting anti-vaccine positions. Further, in 2011, Joseph Mercola donated 1 million dollars to an organization that opposes vaccinations. They also claim increased cancer risks from mobile devices, labeled pseudoscience by scientists’ consensus. In general, they frequently promote pseudoscience and make false claims.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

17. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just like counting covid deaths. They counted dying with covid the same as dying from covid. Stupid fucking cow.

18. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Overall, we rate Mercola.com a Quackery-level pseudoscience website that sometimes advocates for dangerous, inaction or action, to serious health issues.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: PSEUDOSCIENCE
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Mercola.com is an alternative medicine website, Founded in 1998 by Joseph Michael Mercola, an osteopathic physician and web entrepreneur who markets various controversial dietary supplements and medical devices through this website.

Funded by / Ownership

Dr. Joseph Mercola owns the website, and it is funded through advertising and questionable supplements/products on an online store.

Analysis / Bias

In review, Mercola and colleagues advocate many unproven alternative health notions, including homeopathy, while promoting anti-vaccine positions. Further, in 2011, Joseph Mercola donated 1 million dollars to an organization that opposes vaccinations. They also claim increased cancer risks from mobile devices, labeled pseudoscience by scientists’ consensus. In general, they frequently promote pseudoscience and make false claims.

What's the total number of deaths "attributed" to covid?

19. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    What's the total number of deaths "attributed" to covid?
    How about "enough to freak out public health experts"? That is usually the big indicator for me that this is serious. But I understand a lot of people who couldn't identify a telomere from a telephone are now experts in all things pandemic and virological.

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NovoJank View Post
    How about "enough to freak out public health experts"? That is usually the big indicator for me that this is serious. But I understand a lot of people who couldn't identify a telomere from a telephone are now experts in all things pandemic and virological.
    The number is currently 1.1 million according to the CDC and again counts those who died with covid the same as those those that died from covid. The population of the US is 338 million. What's the fatality rate?

21. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The number is currently 1.1 million according to the CDC and again counts those who died with covid the same as those those that died from covid. The population of the US is 338 million. What's the fatality rate?
    High enough to freak out public health experts, apparently. But obviously the opinion of an internet scientist carries more weight I'm sure. The CDC lacks critical YouTube infrastructure so they are probably less "up" on all the science.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 1 2023 For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-07-2023)

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Excellent!

I do believe that a good healthy diet and a few supplements (Vit D esp.) can help keep you well, along with keeping up with the seasonal vaccines and TDAP as well, if you haven't had one for a long time. We seldom get sick from anything anymore. One of the benefits of living long enough to have been exposed to a lot of stuff, no doubt. We did get a respiratory thing last year when we visited the Illinois grands, who were recovering from it. We actually were sicker from that than from the bout of COVID we had when the new omicron variant was making the rounds.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023)