Thread: More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab | Mercola.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 21 Posts

Default More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab | Mercola.com

An article with the same name as this thread was just published today on Mercola.com. To avoid someone bringing it up, yes, I'm aware that simply because a lot of people -think- that Covid jabs killed someone they know doesn't mean their beliefs are fairly accurate. Based on evidence I've seen elsewhere, however, I believe their suspicions are accurate in this particular case. Finally, mercola.com stories are put behind a paywall after 48 hours, so if you're thinking you might want to read the full article after that point, I suggest you download it as a PDF, which you can do by clicking the bottom to do so near the top left of the article. With that said, here's the introduction...

February 7, 2023

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

•According to a December 2021 survey of 2,840 Americans, between 217,330 and 332,608 people died from the COVID jabs in 2021

•Survey results also show that people who got the jab were more likely to know someone who experienced a health problem from COVID-19 infection, whereas those who knew someone who experienced a health problem after getting the jab were less likely to be jabbed

•Of the respondents, 34% knew one or more people who had experienced a significant health problem due to the COVID-19 illness, and 22% knew one or more people who had been injured by the shot

•51% of the survey respondents had been jabbed. Of those, 13% reported experiencing a “serious” health problem post-jab. Compare that to Pfizer’s six-month safety analysis, which claimed only 1.2% of trial participants experienced a serious adverse event

•In December 2022, Rasmussen Reports polled 1,000 Americans. In this poll, 34% reported experiencing minor side effects from the jab and 7% reported major side effects

Full article:
    More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab | Mercola.com
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good tweet. It didn't show up in your post, I suspect it's because you labelled it as a video, when it's just a regular tweet. I see that it shows up now that I took away the video bit and added the url manually. I imagine some won't click on the link but might read it if it's here, so here we go...

Imma keep saying it until you listen: The mRNAs work so well that the countries that use them have had FAR higher excess death rates than the rest of the world for a FULL YEAR, with no signs of the trend reversing.

1,000,000 excess deaths in the mRNA countries.

cumulative_deaths.jpg

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Good tweet. It didn't show up in your post, I suspect it's because you labelled it as a video, when it's just a regular tweet. I see that it shows up now that I took away the video bit and added the url manually. I imagine some won't click on the link but might read it if it's here, so here we go...

Imma keep saying it until you listen: The mRNAs work so well that the countries that use them have had FAR higher excess death rates than the rest of the world for a FULL YEAR, with no signs of the trend reversing.

1,000,000 excess deaths in the mRNA countries.

cumulative_deaths.jpg
    It works fine for me....I dont believe that there is any problem.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    It works fine for me....I dont believe that there is any problem.
    Well, it doesn't work fine for me. Perhaps it's because I'm on a mac? In any case, I've changed your tweets so that they are visible in posts to me.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,403 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

The conclusion is nonsensical for many reasons the primary being the multiple variables in play (population density, average age, vaccine penetration). Sloppy lazy work from an obvious Russian troll.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-07-2023), ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023), Guno צְבִי (02-07-2023), Phantasmal (02-07-2023)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,747 Times in 33,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    • “Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 668 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 26, 2023. During this time, VAERS received 18,977 preliminary reports of death (0.0028%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    I’ll go with the CDC and not Dr. Mercola, the pusher of supplements and COVID disinformation.

https://www.businessinsider.com/merc...ion-2021-7?amp

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023), Cypress (02-07-2023), Guno צְבִי (02-07-2023), ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    • “Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 668 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 26, 2023. During this time, VAERS received 18,977 preliminary reports of death (0.0028%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records. Continued monitoring has identified nine deaths causally associated with J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccination. CDC and FDA continue to review reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination and update information as it becomes available.”

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    I’ll go with the CDC and not Dr. Mercola, the pusher of supplements and COVID disinformation.

https://www.businessinsider.com/merc...ion-2021-7?amp
    That's because you are intelligent, as are most of us.

Seriously, what does this even mean? "According to a December 2021 survey of 2,840 Americans, between 217,330 and 332,608 people died from the COVID jabs in 2021" So they polled 2,840 Americans who claimed that 217K-332K ppl died from the vaccine? That doesn't even make any sense. But then we must consider the source.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023), Phantasmal (02-07-2023)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

Can't see the OP, but Oz/Mercola are the best snake oil team in the world.

Was there a product they were selling as an alternative to the vaccine?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,747 Times in 33,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post

Yes

https://www.fda.gov/inspections-comp...07133-02182021

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023), ThatOwlWoman (02-07-2023)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,732 Times in 14,328 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,386 Times in 1,304 Posts

LOL.

There always is.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-07-2023)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I clicked on the link. Now, it may be that there's a Mercola product or 2 in there somewhere, but all I saw was a lot of information strongly suggesting that there were a lot better ways to prevent getting Covid then taking covid vaccines. This reminds me that at least one U.S. state government made a law that punished physicians for spreading "misinformation", but it's finally been given a preliminary injunction after several doctors sued:

California judge issues preliminary injunction blocking COVID ‘misinformation’ law: reports | Fox News

Quoting from the article:

January 25, 2023

Group of physicians filed lawsuit against Newsom's administration, claiming law violates their First Amendment

By Greg Wehner | Fox News

A California judge issued a preliminary injunction against a state law that empowers the Medical Board of California to discipline physicians who support opinions about COVID-19 that are not in line with the "consensus," according to reports.

The law, known as Assembly Bill 2098, was set to take effect on Jan. 1, 2023. Under the law, the Medical Board of California and the Osteopathic Medical Board of California could discipline physicians who "disseminate" information about COVID that is not in line with the "contemporary scientific consensus."

But in November, a group of five California physicians filed a lawsuit against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s administration, saying the law violates their First Amendment rights and constitutional right to due process.

Aaron Kheriaty, MD, is listed as one of the physicians in the lawsuit, and on Wednesday he posted on Twitter that a judge granted their request for a preliminary injunction against AB 2098.

The preliminary injunction temporarily halts the implementation of the law while the case is tried in court.

"The ruling bodes well for our case," Kheriaty tweeted. "It indicates that our arguments that this law is unconstitutional have strong pre-trial facial plausibility. Not to get ahead of ourselves, of course, or try to predict the final outcome of the case, but this is a very positive development.

"One more detail here," he added. "The preliminary injunction ruling also establishes that we five physicians have standing to challenge the law. This is important because a similar challenge filed against AB2098 was dismissed based on a ruling that the plaintiffs lacked standing."

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post

I'm sure there was more than one product.

This whole thread is an example of when critical thinking fails... or never existed. The first thing an intelligent OP author would have asked is "Why would this source want me to think that a proven vaccine that's been administered to billions of people be dangerous?" Then the intelligent OP would have looked at the source itself to find out why. It's selling its own version of COVID prevention/treatments.

This silly false information thread could have easily been avoided, had the OP and his little sycophants been intelligent and possessed of critical thinking skills.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Althea (02-07-2023)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure there was more than one product.

This whole thread is an example of when critical thinking fails... or never existed. The first thing an intelligent OP author would have asked is "Why would this source want me to think that a proven vaccine that's been administered to billions of people be dangerous?" Then the intelligent OP would have looked at the source itself to find out why. It's selling its own version of COVID prevention/treatments.

This silly false information thread could have easily been avoided, had the OP and his little sycophants been intelligent and possessed of critical thinking skills.
    Maintaining the lie is more important than people dying from the stab isn't it? You realize dont you that the truth will eventually come out right? The hunter laptop story is a great example. We were told it was Russian misinformation until we were told it was a real thing. You peopme never learn.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon