Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC fires teachers for refusing covid vax. Unvaxxed ILLEGAL kids attend the schools

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 Times in 3,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default NYC fires teachers for refusing covid vax. Unvaxxed ILLEGAL kids attend the schools

HELL - according to section 1324 of title 8 illegal aliens are not allowed to attend schools period. Whether vaxxed or not. But democrats led by pedo joe biden say illegals are above the law. THOUSANDS of teachers in NYC have been fired for not being vaxxed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyc-te...ethical-insane

feb 6 2023 Two New York City educators fired last year for refusing the COVID-19 shot called out the "unethical" double standard as migrants attend city schools without proof of required vaccinations.

Cassey McFadden, who served as a math teacher in Brooklyn for 25 years, came out of retirement during the pandemic to help the city's teacher shortage but was fired for her vaccine stance. She told "Fox & Friends First" Monday that the entire city should be in "uproar" over the double standard.

The recent flood of migrant families into New York City is forcing schools to accept unvaccinated children and has possibly led to an outbreak of chickenpox, the New York Post reported.

As of September 2022, the New York City Department of Education's firings totaled around 2,000 for failure to comply with the mandate initially imposed by former Mayor Bill de Blasio.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

OBEY, OR ELSE!
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 7,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

TDAK is in desperate need of a potent fentanyl IV drip.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    TDAK is in desperate need of a potent fentanyl IV drip.
    Another brilliant "argument'' from the lefty loons. Go back to your mud hut in africa you tranny freak.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More liberal insanity. These illegal kids aren't even allowed to be here but libs say let them use our schools at $20,000 per kid per year and exempt them from the wax mandates!

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HELL - according to section 1324 of title 8 illegal aliens are nleot allowed to attend schools period. Whether vaxxed or not. But democrats led by pedo joe biden say illegals are above the law. THOUSANDS of teachers in NYC have been fired for not being vaxxed.
    You know what gets me is that the leftist maggots will say no one is forced to get the death stab. So people can choose between a death stab they don't want and a job they need. That's leftist "compassion" for you. They likely hanged the definition of compassion to fit the narrative just like they have done with every thing else.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

HELL - according to section 1324 of title 8 illegal aliens are not allowed to attend schools period. Whether vaxxed or not
    How do you know they're not vaccinated?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

LurchAddams (02-09-2023)

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More liberal insanity. These illegal kids aren't even allowed to be here but libs say let them use our schools at $20,000 per kid per year and exempt them from the wax mandates!
    It's not $20K per kid, that's another lie.

And you need these kids because white people just aren't making as many babies as they used to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

LurchAddams (02-09-2023)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    You know what gets me is that the leftist maggots will say no one is forced to get the death stab.
    Keep calling it a "death stab", because the only people who are listening to you at this point are the dumb fucking morons I want to see choke to death on ventilators anyway.

Your big, fat, stupid mouth cost the GOP several elections this past November, including the AZ Governor and AZ Attorney General races, two positions Trump needed Conservatives in if he's going to try and steal the 2024 election.

So whenever you open your big, fat, stupid mouth about COVID, you hand the Democrats a 1-vote advantage because your lies will kill at least 1 Republican voter every time you open your mouth.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Keep calling it a "death stab", because the only people who are listening to you at this point are the dumb fucking morons I want to see choke to death on ventilators anyway.

Your big, fat, stupid mouth cost the GOP several elections this past November, including the AZ Governor and AZ Attorney General races, two positions Trump needed Conservatives in if he's going to try and steal the 2024 election.

So whenever you open your big, fat, stupid mouth about COVID, you hand the Democrats a 1-vote advantage because your lies will kill at least 1 Republican voter every time you open your mouth.
    Blah blah blah don't like it? Lick my balls you fucking idiot. Death stab, death stab, death stab. Again I won't be happy when it kills you but I won't shed a tear either.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Blah blah blah don't like it? Lick my balls you fucking idiot. Death stab, death stab, death stab. Again I won't be happy when it kills you but I won't shed a tear either.
    Don't you understand that you only hurt your cause by spreading bullshit lies about COVID?

Kari Lake would be governor of AZ right now if you hadn't killed thousands of Conservatives with your big, fat, stupid mouth.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How do you know they're not vaccinated?
    They are not REQUIRED to be vaxxed. Pay attention.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not $20K per kid, that's another lie.

And you need these kids because white people just aren't making as many babies as they used to.
    It's $20,000 you idiot. Nationally the average is around 13k but illegals are all special needs morons and that means extra money to teach them. THINK

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't you understand that you only hurt your cause by spreading bullshit lies about COVID?

Kari Lake would be governor of AZ right now if you hadn't killed thousands of Conservatives with your big, fat, stupid mouth.
    HAHAHAHA. No way kari lake could have won the election as long as her opponent was Secretary of State and CONTROLLED the election.!!! Another incredible injustice blacked out by the corporate media.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They are not REQUIRED to be vaxxed. Pay attention.
    But how do you know they're not vaccinated?