Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect MAGA Family

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 Times in 14,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I wish this place had a way not to see the posts of asshats you have on ignore, when someone quotes them. That guy is a vile waste of protoplasm.
    I'm more troubled about them quoting me. It's a waste of space.

When I see their quoted posts, it just reminds me why I put them there in the first place. In this case, I'm thankful that I miss the vulgar crap.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Saw this story on CNN.com this morning. How horrible. Did they isolate themselves so much that no one in their family or at their church had a clue? BTW, IMO threads making fun of ppl dying because their politics suck are pretty low. Just so you know.
    it is very sad. My hunch based on her young age is she starting having bipolar disorders or something of that sort. and her crazy religious family thought it was the devil.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-06-2023)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,319 Times in 53,229 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Odd, though. If they were such devout Christians, should they be worshipping false prophets?

Of course, most of the religious Right support him because he pretends to be against abortion.
    Some of our family are those far-right Xtians who voted for the Toadstool. Here is how they justify that, Trump is part of "God's plan for America." (Personally if Trump is God's plan for America, I'm thinking God must be really pissed at us.)

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    why just touch heads? All ages of active heads find you to be gross
    LOL@ active heads. These people don't even know me. Do they know you're a trumpkin? Do you admit to that?

Every dead MAGAmoron makes this nation safer, as they all support violence and the destruction of our govt..

Maybe you need to teach your oversensitive buddies that life is more complex than 'needing a miracle' at a sold out show.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kids commit suicide every day in this nation. In her case, she's better off dead. She lived in constant fear of outsiders. And books. She was afraid of books. Because...books.

Clearly you have no idea what a celebration is.

Touch Head.
    absurd.

mental health is hard to fix, but it might of been correctable!

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL@ active heads. These people don't even know me. Do they know you're a trumpkin? Do you admit to that?

Every dead MAGAmoron makes this nation safer, as they all support violence and the destruction of our govt..

Maybe you need to teach your oversensitive buddies that life is more complex than 'needing a miracle' at a sold out show.
    how did I become a "trumpkin". I certainly did not vote for him.

they know what was shared - you cheered on someone killing themselves because of politics.

And now you use touchhead in a derogatory fashion - so you also just judge based on age too. yeah - I think they have seen enough to call it fairly.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

same. I have this dutch oven loser replying to nearly all my post. gets old seeing a notification only to see it is a person you will never ever bother with again
    If you've let the person know that you are ignoring them, and they deliberately keep replying anyways in order to fill up your notifications, let Damo know.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you've let the person know that you are ignoring them, and they deliberately keep replying anyways in order to fill up your notifications, let Damo know.
    my signature for nearly a year was an image of him relying to me and me seeing how someone I ignore replied to me. At some point I considered that as the baiting reason, so for a few weeks it has been removed

trolls gonna troll. you can't change those that don't care how they are viewed by others

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post:

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I know the truth hurts U.P cavewoman,.....but suck on it anyway.
    You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you upside your pointy head with a U.P. cavewoman's club, Lil Buttercup. Nice try, though.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it is very sad. My hunch based on her young age is she starting having bipolar disorders or something of that sort. and her crazy religious family thought it was the devil.
    They were all in on it though. They found suicide notes, plural, at least from the initial reports. It's almost like a mini-cult, or a mass psychosis.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Saw this story on CNN.com this morning. How horrible. Did they isolate themselves so much that no one in their family or at their church had a clue? BTW, IMO threads making fun of ppl dying because their politics suck are pretty low. Just so you know.
    We made fun of the MAGA morons on their death beds wishing they got vaxed. If you read the piece, they had pro trump, and anti abortion signs on their lawn. The daughter's friends knew she was off, and even suffering from some kind of mental issues.

You cannot help these people any more than you can help a Scientologist, or a Jehovah Witness. They're programmed.

Many are harmless, and we'll never know if this family gave money to the terrorist groups that want to overthrow the govt.? When I drive through Pa, there are still trump flags flying everywhere. I'm sure most of their acquaintances agreed with them, and saw no problem.

If every one of their friends followed suit, I would be the first to post a thread. You would be hard pressed to argue that the nation isn't better off without this very dangerous group.

Not Republicans. MAGAmorons.

Big difference. Although if you listen to the morons in Washington, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Pointing fingers and commenting is not the same as 'celebrating'.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

my signature for nearly a year was an image of him relying to me and me seeing how someone I ignore replied to me. At some point I considered that as the baiting reason, so for a few weeks it has been removed

trolls gonna troll. you can't change those that don't care how they are viewed by others
    No. You can just laugh at 'em and move on.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,563 Times in 9,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you upside your pointy head with a U.P. cavewoman's club, Lil Buttercup. Nice try, though.
    O.K Cave woman. Now get your ass to work and lug in a few more arm loads of wood. It gets cold at night!

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

absurd.

mental health is hard to fix, but it might of been correctable!
    How? Her family had strict control over her every move. She was not allowed to associate with anyone in public.

She was a victim, and it's a waste. It looks like she was the last one to die, which means she killed her mother.

She's better off dead than living in that house.

17. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They were all in on it though. They found suicide notes, plural, at least from the initial reports. It's almost like a mini-cult, or a mass psychosis.
    in a sense, all family inner circles are a "mini-cult". My kids all set their clocks a few minutes wrong on purpose like their mom, so they are not late for things, and it drives me bonkers.

I'm still doing the math over here and adjusting. Their system sucks!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zymurgy For This Post: