Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interior Secretary's daughter is violent, radical Leftist Environmentalist

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    As is just about everybody with a fully functioning brain.

Joe Sixpack isn't an important headliner.
    Joe Sixpack will never be a real star.
    Joe Sixpack is an extra from central casting.
    Fully functioning brain? Not with those tattoos is she...! You're looking at an overeducated idiot that would meltdown faced by real debate using facts. She wouldn't last two minutes at that.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Fully functioning brain? Not with those tattoos is she...! You're looking at an overeducated idiot that would meltdown faced by real debate using facts. She wouldn't last two minutes at that.
    I don't like tats either, but then again again, despite my hard left economic views, I'm socially conservative.

Nevertheless, there is no such thing as being overeducated.

I have only a baccalaureat degree, and have often experienced situations where I could have used more.

Doctors in all fields are under-respected in this nation because so many among us believe that overeducated is a thing. It isn't. Never has been, Never will be.

Broadening the vistas of one's mind is merely using the available intelligence that one has rather than wasting it..
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't like tats either, but then again again, despite my hard left economic views, I'm socially conservative.

Nevertheless, there is no such thing as being overeducated.

I have only a baccalaureat degree, and have often experienced situations where I could have used more.

Doctors in all fields are under-respected in this nation because so many among us believe that overeducated is a thing. It isn't. Never has been, Never will be.

Broadening the vistas of one's mind is merely using the available intelligence that one has rather than wasting it..
    Overeducated usually occurs in the "soft" liberal arts. That is, someone gets say a doctorate in Sociology and doesn't know how to use a scientific calculator (seen that more than once! "Were's the percent key on this?" they ask showing me their calculator...) Or, somebody with a doctoral degree in education (Joke's wife Jill comes to mind) whose thesis is a total joke.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

How nice that the Secretary of the Interior's daughter is a what amounts to a domestic terrorist...

Interior secretary's daughter is a high-ranking member of the radical group responsible for a violent protest at their mom's department in DC that was 'reminiscent of January 6'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ist-group.html
    And?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Overeducated usually occurs in the "soft" liberal arts. That is, someone gets say a doctorate in Sociology and doesn't know how to use a scientific calculator (seen that more than once! "Were's the percent key on this?" they ask showing me their calculator...) Or, somebody with a doctoral degree in education (Joke's wife Jill comes to mind) whose thesis is a total joke.

We profoundly disagree. It happens in all societies, I'm told.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    And?
    Why didn't the FBI et al., arrest her and all the other violent "insurrectionists" that took over a government building and throw them in a medieval prison to await trial? Just curious.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We profoundly disagree. It happens in all societies, I'm told.
    It does. But it seems to afflict the soft liberal arts more than any other part of higher education. In my junior year in college, I took astronomy as a filler course (you needed 12 hours to get full GI bill payment). The class was full of liberal arts majors who were dreading it as their horribly difficult mandatory science class. It was a memorable experience being the only engineering and business (computer programming was a business degree while industrial engineering was an engineering degree) student in the entire class of something like 100 people, mostly female btw.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It does. But it seems to afflict the soft liberal arts more than any other part of higher education. In my junior year in college, I took astronomy as a filler course (you needed 12 hours to get full GI bill payment). The class was full of liberal arts majors who were dreading it as their horribly difficult mandatory science class. It was a memorable experience being the only engineering and business (computer programming was a business degree while industrial engineering was an engineering degree) student in the entire class of something like 100 people, mostly female btw.
    Lots of us took astronomy in college, TAG.

Only our parents called it 'taking up space."

It was a different era, and staying out of Southeast Asia was one huge reason for being in school.

Needless to say, I got sent anyway after graduation. But at least I eventually got back home.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Okay, how many people involved in the Jan 6 riot have been charged with either treason or insurrection? After all, if it was an "insurrection" as the Left suggests, wouldn't the "insurrectionists" get charged for insurrection?
    Sedition.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lots of us took astronomy in college, TAG.

Only our parents called it 'taking up space."

It was a different era, and staying out of Southeast Asia was one huge reason for being in school.

Needless to say, I got sent anyway after graduation. But at least I eventually got back home.
    I took it after physics with calculus, organic and inorganic chemistry, and sampling geology (personal interest). So, I saw it as an easy A and something interesting.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Sedition.
    Okay how many got charged with sedition?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Okay how many got charged with sedition?
    Seriously, you know nothing. Quit opining.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Four Oath Keepers guilty of seditious conspiracy in U.S. Capitol attack

WASHINGTON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Four more members of the far-right Oath Keepers were found guilty on Monday of seditious conspiracy for taking part in the Jan. 6, 2021 assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump, in another big win for federal prosecutors.

The verdict marks the end of the second major sedition trial against members of the extremist group, who were among the hundreds who attacked the Capitol in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent Congress from certifying Democrat Joe Biden's victory over Trump, a Republican, in the 2020 presidential election.

The 12-member jury found Oath Keeper members David Moerschel, Joseph Hackett, Roberto Minuta and Edward Vallejo guilty of seditious conspiracy.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/jury-r...es-2023-01-23/

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Seriously, you know nothing. Quit opining.
    That wasn't an opinion, it was a question. Learn the difference, and when you do, answer the question.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That wasn't an opinion, it was a question. Learn the difference, and when you do, answer the question.
    I wrote, "sedition january 6" in the search engine and got the answer. Seriously, do you know how to do that simple operation?!