Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Top Jan. 6 investigator says FBI, other agencies could have done more to repel Capito

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Is anyone surprised the J6 committee didn't mention law enforcement's failure to act on the intel they had to protect the Capitol.
    Well, of course, law enforcement should have known it needed to go all to prevent Trump supporters from committing crimes.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Top Jan. 6 investigator says FBI, other agencies could have done more to repel Capitol mob had they acted on intel

The House Jan. 6 committee concluded that the FBI and other federal security agencies could have prevented a violent mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand, the chief investigator told NBC News in an exclusive interview — a judgment the committee left out of its televised hearings and final report.

Former federal prosecutor Tim Heaphy, the committee’s chief investigative counsel, said that while he endorses the panel’s main finding that then-President Donald Trump sparked the riot by urging protesters to go to the Capitol, his probe documented how federal law enforcement failures contributed to the debacle...............

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...ence-rcna68155
    ==========================

Oh gee how did the J6 committee forget to mention this? And why did law enforcement like the FBI fail to act upon its intelligence? Probably because they wanted it to happen. That is the reason the provocateurs like Ray Epps, the megaphone guy, and others have never been arrested for their parts in inciting the crowds. Oh and who was ultimately responsible to make sure the Capitol was protected? Nancy Pelosi a person that was politically interested in making Trump and his supporters look bad. And somehow the J6 committee just forgot to report to the public on why law enforcement was caught flat footer on J6. Yes a few of Trump supporters were idiots but keep in mind tens of millions of Trump supporters voted for him and did not riot on J6.
    Jan 6 is on Trump! Time to go to jail!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,297 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Who ordered this, Terry? Why wasn't the same done on 1/6?

The mayor of Washington DC, Chuck Shumer, and Nancy Pelosi.

Miller (then Defense Secretary) recalls Pelosi ordering him to “get troops to the Capitol now,”

Ryan McCarthy, then-Army Secretary, was contacted by Schumer at 3 p.m. when the Senate chamber was breached and Senators were still hiding in their offices needing evacuation.

In his book, Miller recounts a phone call he received from Schumer and Pelosi at 3:44 p.m. on Schumer’s flip phone. “I’m going to call up the effing secretary of DoD,” Schumer stated. The leaders demanded a “massive” response.

In the documentary, Pelosi can be heard instructing Miller, “Just pretend for a moment it was the Pentagon or the White House or some under entity that was under siege. They can logistically get there as you make the plan.”

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/for...ng-jan-6-mace/

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The mayor of Washington DC, Chuck Shumer, and Nancy Pelosi.

Miller (then Defense Secretary) recalls Pelosi ordering him to “get troops to the Capitol now,”

Ryan McCarthy, then-Army Secretary, was contacted by Schumer at 3 p.m. when the Senate chamber was breached and Senators were still hiding in their offices needing evacuation.

In his book, Miller recounts a phone call he received from Schumer and Pelosi at 3:44 p.m. on Schumer’s flip phone. “I’m going to call up the effing secretary of DoD,” Schumer stated. The leaders demanded a “massive” response.

In the documentary, Pelosi can be heard instructing Miller, “Just pretend for a moment it was the Pentagon or the White House or some under entity that was under siege. They can logistically get there as you make the plan.”

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/for...ng-jan-6-mace/
    Terry, do you think it's odd that you never, ever hold the Republicans (much less your hero Trump) responsible for anything negative yet hold the Democrats responsible for everything negative?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,297 Times in 13,423 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Dutch View Post
    Terry, do you think it's odd that you never, ever hold the Republicans (much less your hero Trump) responsible for anything negative yet hold the Democrats responsible for everything negative?
    Sure I do. I repeatedly stated Trump is a world class asshole, etc. I hold Republicans responsible when they do stupid shit. The problem right now is the sheer mass of idiocy the radical Left is pulling off in America because they are really the ones in power within the Democrat party. Seems I have less and less time to look up other things...

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Lat night, the REPUGNANT REPUBLICANS tried to throw a pie in the president's face, and BIDEN just ducked, and the PIE SMASHED HOUSE SPEAKER- KEVIN MCCARTHY RIGHT IN THE FACE!

NOW I CALL THAT ENTERTAINMENT!

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Sure I do. I repeatedly stated Trump is a world class asshole, etc. I hold Republicans responsible when they do stupid shit. The problem right now is the sheer mass of idiocy the radical Left is pulling off in America because they are really the ones in power within the Democrat party. Seems I have less and less time to look up other things...
    Then you give him a pass on every problem such as the Commander in Chief responsibilities and his actions on 1/6.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"