Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: How to make sure slaves stay slaves.

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    547
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 61 Times in 56 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    and here's the payload. you're an enviro-nazi eugenicist.
    :
    Just because they believe human-caused global warming is real? That doesn't stand to reason.

    What is an "enviro-nazi egenicist"?

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    7,160
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,930 Posts
    Groans
    55
    Groaned 188 Times in 185 Posts

    Default

    So you were basically George Costanza. woke up one day realizing what a loser you are, so decided the opposite is the ticket?


  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    65,526
    Thanks
    5,768
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 8,691 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 462 Times in 438 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NovoJank View Post
    Just because they believe human-caused global warming is real? That doesn't stand to reason.

    What is an "enviro-nazi egenicist"?
    That, and they believe in population reduction.

    Thats nazi.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    18,338
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 11,609 Times in 7,071 Posts
    Groans
    100
    Groaned 1,675 Times in 1,582 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    No, moron. What I was saying was that for most people, what they think is the truth isn't the truth. Would you like to continue this without the insults?
    But YOU know. I'm so relieved.


  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    [QUOTE=AssHatZombie;5491707]and here's the payload. you're an enviro-nazi eugenicist.


    Did you not get the point of my thread? Most of what you think on important matters is a lie. Just about everything that you think is bad, just the opposite is the reality.

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    That, and they believe in population reduction.

    Thats nazi.

    Basically, eating Soylent Green, that's not Nazi. I think you would be better off being Nazi.

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    But YOU know. I'm so relieved.


    I wasn't speaking of myself. I was speaking of people like you.

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    82,569
    Thanks
    2,314
    Thanked 14,653 Times in 9,344 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 527 Times in 488 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Case in point: Global Warming ... or Greenhouse Effect ... or Climate Change. One has to be gullible and scientifically illiterate to fall for any of those.
    More illiterate if you believe that it is a result of racism. Which is something we've actually heard some of those folks actually state with straight faces and everything.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

    Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    37,206
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 19,069 Times in 11,940 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,867 Times in 2,676 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Nope. It is nothing more than a doctrine of your WACKY religion of science and math denial.

    What you have just told me is that you are scientifically illiterate and that you have others doing your thinking for you. The Church of Climate is a total brainwashing institution like Scientology. The congregation is comprised of gullible, uneducated individuals who don't know enough to call boooolsch't and thus believe absolutely every stupid thing they are told to believe, including that the religion is "thettled thienth" and that "all the thmart people believe in the faith."

    Of course, you are wholly entitled your your own beliefs, no matter how stupid they are, ... and I see that you are availing yourself of that option.
    Sounds a lot like what the geocentrists said about Galileo

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    65,526
    Thanks
    5,768
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 8,691 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 462 Times in 438 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    Basically, eating Soylent Green, that's not Nazi. I think you would be better off being Nazi.
    population reduction is nazi.

    are you fucking able to read?

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 986 Times in 744 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    I suppose that's why around 98% of scientists say that it is a reality.
    Nope. You suppose incorrectly. You were targetted for recruitment and indoctrination because you are gullible and you will believe anything you are told to believe, including "all the thmart people believe this!" Your weren't drawn into the faith by any science, because you don't understand any. You were suckered into the faith with gibber-babble to which you had neither the ability nor inclination to call boooolsh't on any of the booooolsch't, especially the part about all the nameless thientithts who hold the same religious beliefs. Too funny.

    As a result, you will regurgitate whatever you are told to regurgitate. You have submitted yourself to cognitive slavery.

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    Even the Pentagon views it as a threat.
    Nope. But you would have no way of knowing. All you have to fall back on is your gullibility to compel you to believe that a memo, written by a political appointee, is somehow thettled thienth.

    Fortunately for me, I am not a gullible moron. I know how to determine whether the US DoD actually believes something is a threat. It turns out the DoD doesn't see anything in your fictitious religion as a threat. The DoD isn't doing anything in this regard.

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    You could also learn something by watching the documentary, "Greedy Lying Bastards."
    You could learn something by learning science and math.

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    In it they show the CEO of EXXON admitting to shareholders that it is a reality.
    Can the CEO of EXXON alter reality through an admission? ... or are you claiming that this CEO of EXXON laid out clear, convincing science in the video?

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    If anybody would have a reason to deny it, he would.
    Why do you say that? What I see is that you are apparently gullible enough to fall for the line "if the CEO of EXXON says something, it must be true."

    Learn some science ... and some math. It will do you a world of good. And don't be so gullible all the time.

  12. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3,048
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 986 Times in 744 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 46 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Sounds a lot like what the geocentrists said about Galileo
    If that's what it sounds like to you, you have a serious problem with your reading comprehension.

  13. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    19,892
    Thanks
    1,270
    Thanked 6,674 Times in 5,124 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 408 Times in 404 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    You fill the slaves heads full of shit. Because shitheads are easy to control. It is as Samuel Clemens once said. "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just isn't so." To help you out, I will tell you what you hear really means. If you were told that the Japanese pulled off a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor, that means that it wasn't a surprise. If you heard that slavery in the old South was bad, that means that it wasn't bad. (At least for the most part) If you heard that the Nazis were bad, that means they were good. If you heard that a holocaust of the jews happened, that means it didn't. If you heard that racism is bad, that means it isn't. If you heard that all the "races" of human are the same species of human, that means they aren't. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. It would be nice if I could prove all of what I said. But with the "masters" controlling this (and every other) forum, I just wouldn't be allowed to. How does that make you feel. Grateful? Could you really be that low? That far gone?
    Register with the Democratic party
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

    "Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

    "Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

    "No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

  14. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 148 Times in 103 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 26 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    How to make sure slaves stay slaves.
    Keep them in debt.


    Perpetual motion may be achieved by strapping a slice of buttered toast to a catís back.


Similar Threads

  1. Sex Slaves on tge Farm
    By Earl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2022, 10:38 AM
  2. How Many Of Your Ancestors Owned Slaves?
    By Flanders in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 12:41 AM
  3. This is what we freed the slaves for?
    By canceled.2021.1 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 03:35 PM
  4. No Slaves Here...
    By Damocles in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
  5. More blacks in jail than there were slaves
    By Topspin in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •