Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF IS GOING ON IN AMERICA ??!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default WTF IS GOING ON IN AMERICA ??!!

According to the legacy media, White supremacy and racism are the underlying reasons five Black policemen violently beat a Black suspect to death in Memphis.

According to academia, White Supremacy and racism is the root of all race - related violence in the United States including Black on Asian crime.

According to the Biden Justice Department, despite the fact that Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate of Whites, virtually all inner - city violence is caused by White supremacist ideology and racism.

I have got just one question for all you White Yanks...."WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR COUNTRY ??!!

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    According to the legacy media, White supremacy and racism are the underlying reasons five Black policemen violently beat a Black suspect to death in Memphis.

According to academia, White Supremacy and racism is the root of all race - related violence in the United States including Black on Asian crime.

According to the Biden Justice Department, despite the fact that Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate of Whites, virtually all inner - city violence is caused by White supremacist ideology and racism.

I have got just one question for all you White Yanks...."WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR COUNTRY ??!!

fuck off you stupid asshole

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Around the 1950's we starting incentivizing having children out of wedlock. all the gains that were seen in black communities began to reverse

Other ethnic groups come here - and shine in comparison. It isn't about racism, it is about their toxic culture

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This book is the best explanation for what went wrong

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Redneck.../dp/1594031436

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    Around the 1950's we starting incentivizing having children out of wedlock. all the gains that were seen in black communities began to reverse

Other ethnic groups come here - and shine in comparison. It isn't about racism, it is about their toxic culture

Different racial/ethnic groups have different cultures. For example, White (European) Western culture is very different to Black, sub-Saharan African culture. Also, the culture of a racial group has a substantial genetic basis.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Different racial/ethnic groups have different cultures. For example White (European) Western culture is very different to Black, sub-Saharan African culture.

cultures also evolve - ghetto culture is not conducive to advancing in society.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

"WTF IS GOING ON IN YOUR COUNTRY ??!!
    Go fuck a 'roo or throw a shrimp on the barbie.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,573 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post

Ok but where does their culture come from in your eyes? If you think it comes from their inherent blackness, you're racist. If you can't see that their culture was affected by decades upon decades of white supremacist ideology, you're just stupid.

Culture doesn't just pop up out of nowhere.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-03-2023)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    Ok but where does their culture come from in your eyes? If you think it comes from their inherent blackness, you're racist. If you can't see that their culture was affected by decades upon decades of white supremacist ideology, you're just stupid.

if by decades of decades of liberals trying to do good, but creating public policy that does the opposite was actually not from good intentions, but overt racism, that is a conspiracy theory I have not considered

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post

The Welfare State is part of the problem. Note the reason Marie Osmond refused to give her kids money. Look at how the Hilton and Presley kids turned out. While I think it's important to help people get out of poverty and a good education, just throwing money at them eventually turns from being charity into a "right".

FWIW, I think 1/6 was one of the greatest displays of selfishness this century. They wanted their "rights" and didn't care who they hurt or killed to get it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marie-o...hildren-money/
    Marie Osmond says her kids won't get an inheritance
    Marie Osmond wants her seven kids to make their own fortunes, according to a new report.

The country singer believes individuals who are simply "handed money" often end up lacking drive and ambition, and she wants her children to discover their own interests on the road to forging meaningful careers. As a result, Osmond told Us Weekly she doesn't plan to leave her kids an inheritance.

"Honestly, why would you enable your child to not try to be something? I don't know anybody who becomes anything if they're just handed money," Osmond told the tabloid. "To me, the greatest gift you can give your child is a passion to search out who they are inside and to work. I mean, I've done so many things from designing dolls [and much more]. I love trying [and] I wanna try everything. I'm a finisher."

By contrast, Inheritances "breed laziness and entitlement," she added, noting that she plans to spend the money she's made with husband Stephen Craig, whom she has married twice.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

What you see happening is the culmination of a decades long plan to indoctrinate kids with leftist ideology by dominating the education system with leftist teachers. They have dumbed kids down enough that they can no longer think for themselves but need to have "experts" tell them what to think. It's so bad that kids can't even tellnsnynkre if they are a big or a girl. This has also been coupled with a media that is leftist in it's ideology and practice so the leftist narrative is reinforced.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

gfm7175 (02-03-2023)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mass Formation Psychosis

Following America now is Following the insane.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

Following America now is Following the insane.

Why ?

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why ?

Because America became insane, and is now collapsing.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.