Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowest unemployment since the moon landing.

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,512 Times in 2,601 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Stealing the work other people did and trying to pass it off as your own isn't the world-changing personality trait you think it is.
    facts are facts

and the fact is you are a loser that needs an increase in spending for personal gains

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,401 Times in 10,031 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You should kill yourself LyingVagina426. No one care. No one would know. The worlds collective IQ would increase.
    Look, I can't help it that you're a loser.

I can't help it that your big mouth writes check your skinny, flat ass can't cash.

I can't help it that you are so insecure you need validation from strangers on the internet, and the only way you can get that validation is by acting like a piece of dogshit.

You need to help yourself.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (02-07-2023)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    you moving the goal post again?
    No, YOU ARE moving that goalpost.

You switch from overall spending to education spending.

The link you provided was education spending.

Now you don't want to talk about that because you realized you weren't doing the math correctly.

If what you are saying is true, and that education spending was never cut or it increased, then the share of GDP should have increased as well when the economy was in a recession in 2009-10/11. But it didn't increase...it declined.

So if education spending as a percentage of GDP declines while GDP is also declining then that means education spending was...what?

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, YOU ARE moving that goalpost.

You switch from overall spending to education spending.

The link you provided was education spending.

Now you don't want to talk about that because you realized you weren't doing the math correctly.

If what you are saying is true, and that education spending was never cut or it increased, then the share of GDP should have increased as well when the economy was in a recession in 2009-10/11. But it didn't increase...it declined.

So if education spending as a percentage of GDP declines while GDP is also declining then that means education spending was...what?
    you brought up overall spending. I crushed you. you brought up education spending. Again, I crushed you.

in both cases, we keep growing - spending more and more..

so you lost big time. you look like a retard, and nobody is going to support your fuzzy math and changing debate topics.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it has. Compare the 60's when we had massive savings to today with nearly no savings
    Compare what?

What does government education spending have to do with personal savings?

Also, do you realize that personal savings started declining in the early 80's, long after the "Skyrocketing" education spending ended?

we spend way more on education per child today than in 1960.
    I knew this was where you were going to go because you're so pathetically predictable, or I'm just extremely prescient.

A favorite refrain from The Stupids is that the average amount spent on a kid's education is X dollars. But the part you dummies leave out is that is not equal across every student because of the way public schools are funded.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Compare what?

What does government education spending have to do with personal savings?
    JFC retard. You are the one claiming it matters. So you pretend we are spending less and that is why savings have dipped

and when it is proven we are spending more, not less - you now act like you didn't introduce the concept of government spending?

cuckoo cuckoo

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

280% increase - adjusted for inflation.
    OVER 100 YEARS

When education spending was "skyrocketing" in the 60's and 70's, personal savings grew:

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OVER 100 YEARS

When education spending was "skyrocketing" in the 60's and 70's, personal savings grew:

the 280% increase is today compared to 1960 - so not 100 years - but it is your math - so ....yeah 100 years. (snicker)

today - when savings have cratered, we spend 280% more on education than in 1960.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,845 Times in 14,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 940 Times in 924 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I love the way they conveniently forget that, per the request of "Mr. Science" himself, Fauci we shut down the economy. Shutting down the economy and saying, "He lost 30 kazillion jobzzzSSesses!" is just the beginning of the wrongness and the rewriting of history.

Preceding the Covid shutdown, Trump had simply the best economy we have ever had going... Gas was cheap, we were no longer a net importer of fuel, unemployment was low, especially for minorities, inflation was very low... Then Covid.

I don't care who is President when a shutdown like that happens, at that point the idea that we can blame them for the economy is absurd.

Anyway, we have a Fed raising rates because of inflation that is still not under control just announcing that they expect to continue to do it in the foreseeable future. this is not a "great economy". While some people have three jobs they still cannot afford what they need because of inflation, and it is getting worse.
    Exactly!
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I love the way they conveniently forget that, per the request of "Mr. Science" himself, Fauci we shut down the economy. Shutting down the economy and saying, "He lost 30 kazillion jobzzzSSesses!" is just the beginning of the wrongness and the rewriting of history.

Preceding the Covid shutdown, Trump had simply the best economy we have ever had going... Gas was cheap, we were no longer a net importer of fuel, unemployment was low, especially for minorities, inflation was very low... Then Covid.

I don't care who is President when a shutdown like that happens, at that point the idea that we can blame them for the economy is absurd.

Anyway, we have a Fed raising rates because of inflation that is still not under control just announcing that they expect to continue to do it in the foreseeable future. this is not a "great economy". While some people have three jobs they still cannot afford what they need because of inflation, and it is getting worse.
    The economy was never shut down.

What was shut down were some points of access, but commerce was definitely happening during the early days of the pandemic.

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

JFC retard. we are talking about overall spending - across all sectors increasing. But even in doing so, I am pointing out how historically, even spending on education has skyrocketed.
    When education spending was "skyrocketing" in the 1960's and 1970's, the top tax rate was 90%.

Could that top tax rate of 90% have something to do with the high personal savings rate at the same time?

Because the argument you're stupidly making with the data is that increasing spending on education while increasing taxes will lead to higher personal savings because that is what happened in the 1960's and 1970's.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The economy was never shut down.

What was shut down were some points of access, but commerce was definitely happening during the early days of the pandemic.
    it was shut down. you couldn't go to the movies, get a haircut, eat in a restaurant, see a play, camp in the forest. and on and on and on.

liars got to lie

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When education spending was "skyrocketing" in the 1960's and 1970's, the top tax rate was 90%.

Could that top tax rate of 90% have something to do with the high personal savings rate at the same time?
    so more goal post moves lmao

yes, that is why. Excess spending without paying for it honestly but via currency debasement

those on fixed incomes or the poor suffer the most from currency debasement. That is exactly why savings have dropped.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

facts are facts
    What facts?

Your feelings aren't facts.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and the fact is you are a loser that needs an increase in spending for personal gains
    You're so fucking pathetic that you try and bait people on anonymous forums because you ultimately don't know a fucking thing.