Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Former transgender child suing greedy lib doctors who mutilated her for malpractice

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Don't say that too loud the Democrats might cancel you.
    I know a lot of Democrats that are also parents, and they would never allow their children to have that kind of surgery.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,836 Times in 17,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    So if a child throws a tantrum, or threatens to hold their breath until they die, ... then you obey the child's orders?
    Do you think that is equivalent? Wow

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

In a functioning society the mutilating of children in compliance with a cult would have been stopped by the courts and jails as soon as it got started.

America is not a functioning society.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (02-03-2023)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I know a lot of Democrats that are also parents, and they would never allow their children to have that kind of surgery.
    Shssss you are going to get your liberal card revoked.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Bigdog (02-03-2023)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

More targeting of children by Democrats for sexual mutilation.

"According to the center, Cole began suffering from gender dysphoria at just 9 years old. She told Fox News host Tucker Carlson that doctors began urging her to transition when she was 12.

By 13, she was fully immersed in the transition to manhood.

Between 13 and 17, Cole began taking puberty-blocking drugs, received off-label sex hormone treatments, and received a double mastectomy, in which both of her breasts were completely removed.

Now a legal adult, Cole laments that "I will never be able to breast-feed whatever children I will have. I don’t even know if, because I was put on puberty blockers and testosterone at only 13 years old, I don’t know if I’ll be able to conceive a child naturally."

"I made an adult decision as a child," she said."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ed-malpractice
    This has nothing to do with left right Politics!
    Bigdog is desperate for anything to blame on liberals
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-04-2023)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Shssss you are going to get your liberal card revoked.
    A lot of generalizations people create in their minds about Democrats or Republicans are misconceptions.

When one puts all of their political allies in one slot, and all of their political rivals in another, it creates a divide based upon a false reality, and it is not even being fair to oneself.

There are no two of us the same, and we all have to be able to live together, and we all have our own separate needs and ideas, in order to have a civil society.

That is why we have 3 branches of government, as they were put there by our forefathers to create a checks and balance system to form a more perfect union.

They were not put there to create a divide so that people can be politically vindictive and have attitudes like, "It's either my way or the highway"!

No Sir, it is a sharing of IDEAS- NOT IDEALS. And after we to share our ideas, we select the best ideas, based upon a majority rule system called Democracy!

Ideals are theoretical, theological, metaphysical, abstract, conceptual, mental, hypothetical, spiritual, speculative, notional, transcendental, impractical, invisible, cosmic, romantic, utopian, immaterial, conjectural, unreal, imperceptible, non-material, insubstantial, intangible, unsubstantial, incorporeal, nonphysical, ethereal, impalpable. and insensible.

It's a self Gut check for everyone!

So, just make sure that your own personal politics in your head are based upon IDEAS, AND NOT IDEALS.

One will discover that one can sustain themselves better in society and become part of the solutions to problems and not part of the problems.

This advice goes out to myself, and my political allies, and my political adversaries.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 02-03-2023 at 11:58 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most parents would not allow their child to have that kind of surgery but someone had to give permission for this girl in question to have had hers... it's Criminal no matter what their political persuasion is...
    That they accuse you of what they are doing themselves, every...single...time

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Typical white lib nazi scum...
    When will you start attacking Pedo Nazis, pup?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Most parents would not allow their child to have that kind of surgery but someone had to give permission for this girl in question to have had hers... it's Criminal no matter what their political persuasion is...
    Is it also criminal to pierce the ears of children?

Is it criminal to perform surgeries on children to correct birth defects?

Do you think children being born with freak genitals and freak makeups of chromosomes are birth defects?

Do you even believe that babies are born with freak genitals and freak makeups of X and Y chromosomes?

Do you believe that children are capable of suicide?

Do you believe that some children are confused about their sexual identities, and if you do, do you believe that they can also become suicidal because of it?

Because these are the concerns of parents of children that have sexual identity problems, and with the doctors that are trying to treat these children.

Sometimes, we have to stop viewing everything through a political scope, in order to see the larger picture!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 02-03-2023 at 01:01 PM.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is it also criminal to pierce the ears of children?

Is it criminal to perform surgeries on children to correct birth defects?

Do you think children being born with freak genitals and freak makeups of chromosomes are birth defects?

Do you even believe that babies are born with freak genitals and freak makeups of chromosomes?
    This was a healthy young girl...someone gave permission for that mastectomy and paid for it....and that's criminal.....What are freak genitals and chromosomes? If birth defects are operable that's awesome... I'm sure you've seen the cleft palate surgeries...Hmmmm...ear piercings? I say no to little babies but it's not Criminal and if you change your mind the ears will heal...a mastectomy and a ton of hormones is forever....

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was a healthy young girl...someone gave permission for that mastectomy and paid for it....and that's criminal.....What are freak genitals and chromosomes? If birth defects are operable that's awesome... I'm sure you've seen the cleft palate surgeries...Hmmmm...ear piercings? I say no to little babies but it's not Criminal and if you change your mind the ears will heal...a mastectomy and a ton of hormones is forever....
    Mental health is essential just as physical health is to children.

This little girl had a problem with her sexual identity, and she was miserable about it, just as she was coming into puberty at 12 years old.

Her parents paid for the surgery to remove her breasts when she was 15 years old. They had to sign off for it. And they advised the little girl against it, but they left the final decision in her hands.

It's like parents who warn their children about the dangers of riding motorcycles, but then turn around and buy them for their children.

It's the same thing, when parents have that talk with their children and advise them to wait until they are adults to have sex. BECAUSE THESE DECISIONS CAN LEAD TO CONSEQUENCES THAT ARE NOT EASILY UNDONE.

And when something bad happens like being in a motorcyle accident, and losing a limb, IS THIS THE FAULT OF THE CHILD, OR IS IT THE FAULT OF THE PARENT WHO GAVE IN TO THEIR CHILDREN AND GAVE THEM WHAT THEY WANTED?

BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, It WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THE MOTORCYCLE SHOP OR SALESMAN THAT SOLD THE MOTORCYCLE TO THE PARENTS.

And there is no jury or judge in this land, that is going to look at this any other way than putting this blame on no other than the parents, BECAUSE THEY HAD THE FINAL DECISION.

The Doctors cannot make a decision to force any child to have a surgery. Just as they couldn't force you to take a vaccine, or force your children to have a vaccine.

Doctors can only recommend a medical procedure or not!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 02-03-2023 at 01:49 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-04-2023), Phantasmal (02-04-2023)

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mental health is essential just as physical health is to children.

This little girl had a problem with her sexual identity, and she was miserable about it, just as she was coming into puberty at 12 years old.

Her parents paid for the surgery. They had to sign off for it. And they advised the little girl against it, but they left the final decision in her hands.

It's like parents who warn their children about the dangers of riding motorcycles, but then turn around an buy them for their children.

And when something bad happens like being in an accident, and losing a limb, IS THIS THE FAULT OF THE CHILD, OR IS IT THE FAULT OF THE PARENT WHO GAVE IN TO THEIR CHILDREN AND GAVE THEM WHAT THEY WANTED?

BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, It WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THE MOTORCYCLE SHOP OR SALESMAN THAT SOLD THE MOTORCYCLE TO THE PARENTS.
    It's the fault of the adults... all of them... if a 12-year-old child is miserable you don't let them chop off their breasts and load them up with hormones to make everything better... Obviously, that doesn't work out well...

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's the fault of the adults... all of them... if a 12-year-old child is miserable you don't let them chop off their breasts and load them up with hormones to make everything better... Obviously, that doesn't work out well...
    SO why did her parents allow for this to happen?

The doctors did not force this surgery on her- they left that decision up to her parents!

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

SO why did her parents allow for this to happen?

The doctors did not force this surgery on her- they left that decision up to her parents!
    Why did any adult allow this to happen? Her parents in particular... what kind of mindset agrees to permanent mutilation of your child...or the hormone treatments.. which any simple search will advise that damage from that kind of treatment is almost inevitable..