Thread: A Travesty Of Justice.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Default A Travesty Of Justice.

There are many. With all of the hallucination going on over what the arrest videos of tyre nichols show, I thought it would be a good time to bring up an old favorite. The case of the now good negro, george floyd. First, george floyd was a god damned criminal. He had spent time in prison for a home invasion in which a pregnant woman was beaten. He himself pointed a gun at her stomach. Moving on, when he was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 dollar bill, he was high on meth and fentanyl. He resisted being put in the back of a cop car. Which is how he ended up on the pavement and being held down. He even spit drugs out in the back of the cop car! Poor dead george. MY ASS!!!

Officer Chauvin was railroaded to appease them uppity blacks. But here is where things get interesting. Derik Chauvin didn't defend himself in court. You might like to think that he didn't do so because he was guilty. But as with most other things most people "think," the exact opposite is the case. First let's look at the statistics. When I first looked up how much george floyd weighed some time ago, they said that he weighed 242 pounds and was six foot four inches tall. But now they say that at the time of his death, floyd weighed 223 pounds. Well lets just go with 223 pounds. Officer Chauvin weighed 140 pounds. (At least that didn't change) And he was five foot nine inches tall. Officer Chauvin weighed 83 pounds less than floyd. For somebody to do exactly what Chauvin did to floyd and weigh 83 pounds less, that person would have to have been a child that only weighed 57 pounds. Keep in mind that officer Chauvin had one knee on the back of floyd's neck and on his back. Making the weight on floyd's neck half of what weight officer Chauvin was putting on it. And it couldn't have been all of officer Chauvin's weight. Because both of his feet were also resting on the ground. So if a child weighing 57 pounds did that to Derik Chauvin, the weight on his neck would be around 20 pounds.

In court, Derik Chauvin could have had a a child who weighed 57 pounds do the exact same thing to him for as long as it took for the jury to cry for mercy or the judge to throw the case out of court. There is only one thing that I can think of that would have kept Derik Chauvin from effectively defending himself in court like this. Which was threats to himself, and more importantly, his family! And if you think that the U.S. isn't capable of such things, you don't know much. They have done that, and worse! And there are treasonous morons around here who cry tears over tyre nichols. It makes me sick!!! Also I will show you a video of a couple police officers using the same knee on neck restraint on each other. A restraint that is used by many police forces around the world. Watch it and try to get a clue through to your brainwashed minds.

https://www.100free.com/view?v=2129820672

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    There are many. With all of the hallucination going on over what the arrest videos of tyre nichols show, I thought it would be a good time to bring up an old favorite. The case of the now good negro, george floyd. First, george floyd was a god damned criminal. He had spent time in prison for a home invasion in which a pregnant woman was beaten. He himself pointed a gun at her stomach. Moving on, when he was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 dollar bill, he was high on meth and fentanyl. He resisted being put in the back of a cop car. Which is how he ended up on the pavement and being held down. He even spit drugs out in the back of the cop car! Poor dead george. MY ASS!!!

Officer Chauvin was railroaded to appease them uppity blacks. But here is where things get interesting. Derik Chauvin didn't defend himself in court. You might like to think that he didn't do so because he was guilty. But as with most other things most people "think," the exact opposite is the case. First let's look at the statistics. When I first looked up how much george floyd weighed some time ago, they said that he weighed 242 pounds and was six foot four inches tall. But now they say that at the time of his death, floyd weighed 223 pounds. Well lets just go with 223 pounds. Officer Chauvin weighed 140 pounds. (At least that didn't change) And he was five foot nine inches tall. Officer Chauvin weighed 83 pounds less than floyd. For somebody to do exactly what Chauvin did to floyd and weigh 83 pounds less, that person would have to have been a child that only weighed 57 pounds. Keep in mind that officer Chauvin had one knee on the back of floyd's neck and on his back. Making the weight on floyd's neck half of what weight officer Chauvin was putting on it. And it couldn't have been all of officer Chauvin's weight. Because both of his feet were also resting on the ground. So if a child weighing 57 pounds did that to Derik Chauvin, the weight on his neck would be around 20 pounds.

In court, Derik Chauvin could have had a a child who weighed 57 pounds do the exact same thing to him for as long as it took for the jury to cry for mercy or the judge to throw the case out of court. There is only one thing that I can think of that would have kept Derik Chauvin from effectively defending himself in court like this. Which was threats to himself, and more importantly, his family! And if you think that the U.S. isn't capable of such things, you don't know much. They have done that, and worse! And there are treasonous morons around here who cry tears over tyre nichols. It makes me sick!!! Also I will show you a video of a couple police officers using the same knee on neck restraint on each other. A restraint that is used by many police forces around the world. Watch it and try to get a clue through to your brainwashed minds.

[video]https://www.100feo]
    Another racist asshole.^^

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Did you actually watch the video? If anybody around here is a racist asshole, it is you. Racist against Whites that is.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    Did you actually watch the video? If anybody around here is a racist asshole, it is you. Racist against Whites that is.
    fuck you asshole

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Another? Or just an old certified fucking moron?

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-31-2023)