Thread: Now the hunters are the hunted!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 88 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Now the hunters are the hunted!!

It brings so much joy and pleasure to me, as a woman of color, to see 5 snow bunny loving coons, all in hiding wishing to God, this was all just one bad coon dream with each of them in it. Nobody, save for some lunatic on Justplainpolitics got ya back....everybody from police departments around the nation, your own police chief, the president of the United states, the racist GOP congress, Fake fUck news, ie Fox and the old tried and true ace in the hole...black people, nobody got ya back. To be a fly on the wall in each of these coons homes, as they snuggle up in fear with Snow white, all wondering of all the ngger's we terrorize every fuckin day, we pick Mr. Rogers....a quiet unassuming fed ex driving that loves skate boarding and photography of sunsets, with a half white kid, yeah he was into snow bunnies too.....of all the niggers, we pick this guy. The fear they must feel, the inevitable prison time looming, the hatred, the loathing....PRICELESS, ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS. And these black mf's are falling like flies, two more including a black Lt. female EMT garbage bag, fired. Lord, when it rains ngga's it pours.....love it, love it love it.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

i would bet my last dollar, each of these coons is counting blows, each of these coons is going over the footage and recounting who did what and how many times, each of these coons will turn on each other like a Trump graduate. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they're not trying to reach Trump on how to perfect throwing mf's under a bus....LOL. They're now prisoners in thier own homes, these brave 270 pound pussies, all cowarding in their homes, afraid to come out, afraid to be seen, afraid to get what's coming to them, just shit faced afraid. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all, IF THESE BUFFED BASTARDS AREN'T CALLING THEY MAMMIES....lolololo

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Steven Smith of ESPN fame....dude put it down like nobody yet has said :
    Last edited by tigerred59; 01-31-2023 at 01:57 AM.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Question for the 5 cowards that beat a helpless black man to death....did Trye run over a baby, is that what made you mad? Did Trye throw a bag of shit out the window and it hit you in the mouth while you was yawning? Did Trye expose his penis and yell for you to suck on it? Did he swerve his car over white cop and almost hit you, cause yous the one that started all this shit??? What in the hell did this man do to be beaten to death over and over and over??? I'll wait!!

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How many more millions must the innocent tax paying public endure before we've had enough? Millions upon millions of hard earned tax dollars use to pay black victims, while these murdering bastards get to keep their homes, their cars, their pensions, their 401k's, their savings....meanwhile the unions and these murderers just sit back, while we pay for their deeds...this shit needs to stop. Society needs to strip these motherfuckers down to the white meat and then throw they ass in prison!!