Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Poll shows 0% of Black voters had 'poor' voting experience in November despite Biden

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Candidates do a lot of things that are probably outdated. There was a time when polling was accurate. Not so much anymore. Moose admitted to lying when he's polled. I never participate in polling. It's a waste of my time. They ask the same question 5 times during the poll to make sure you aren't lying. I don't have the time for that.

I think Comey put his thumb on the scale in the 11th hour and did Clinton in. Of course, there is no way of knowing how many students participated in any of the polls, so the fact that they opted not to vote was big.

Sometimes being up big in the polls is bad, as people might believe it isn't important to go out and actually vote.
    Anymouse has proved himself to be more mouse than man. Polls are good tools, but like any tool, there are limitations.

Disagreed on Comey. Notice both the far Left and far Right hate him...for doing his job. Both sides wanted him to ignore his duty.

Disagreed since there are often more candidates and issues at stake during an election than a single candidate. Sure, there might be a few dumbasses who think that way, but if we instituted an national IQ and competency test before allowing people to vote, those idiots would never be able to vote. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I thought I remember you talking about smoking
    I did. Tried and even did the edibles. Either no effect whatsoever or I had to intake so much it made me feel very paranoid. Finally just threw it away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

ExpressLane (01-30-2023)

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post

Disagreed on Comey. Notice both the far Left and far Right hate him...for doing his job. Both sides wanted him to ignore his duty.
    Comey was not doing his job. At the time he decided to go public about the laptop, the FBI was actively investigating trump for his myriad ties to Russia.

He chose to announce one investigation but not the other. He cited fears about an FBI leak for the reason he made the announcement.

Imagine if he announced the investigation into trump mere days before the election.

I know you absolutely hate the Clintons, and love what Comey did for that reason. You are one of tens of millions in this nation that feel the same way.

That doesn't mean Comey wasn't a moron for his actions
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I did. Tried and even did the edibles. Either no effect whatsoever or I had to intake so much it made me feel very paranoid. Finally just threw it away.
    Edibles are very different than bud. I'm not a fan. For the same reason you stated, along with the fact that they last longer than I want them to, and the dosage is hard to gauge.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post

You got your facts wrong.....although voter suppression has been highlighted and noted, the intent behind voter suppression...pay attention WAS TO PREVENT VOTER FRAUD....that was the purpose all along and when the GOP understood that its there party that cheated, lied and committed fraud, all attempts were forted, that's why voters had no issues this election and also note, the arrogance of a red wave was so prevalent and anticipated, again suppressing voters wasn't in full effect.
    Horse mierda
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Horse mierda
    Thank you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

ExpressLane (01-30-2023)

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Comey was not doing his job.

At the time he decided to go public about the laptop, the FBI was actively investigating trump for his myriad ties to Russia.

He chose to announce one investigation but not the other. He cited fears about an FBI leak for the reason he made the announcement.

Imagine if he announced the investigation into trump mere days before the election.

I know you absolutely hate the Clintons, and love what Comey did for that reason. You are one of tens of millions in this nation that feel the same way.

That doesn't mean Comey wasn't a moron for his actions
    Disagreed. Comey did his job; he put truth over politics, and the politicians on both sides crucified him for it.

Are you saying the FBI can't investigate the two most corrupt politicians in the election at the same time? Was Trump guilty of anything? The Hillary investigation was closed...until Wiener provided new evidence Hillary lied and concealed multiple classified material violations by deleting them. To cover herself, she buried them with 25,000ish "personal" emails. Good plan. Stupid to think she'd get away with it in the electronic age. The big irony with Hillary is that she epitomizes "live by the sword, die by the sword". She used the Internet to prevent a paper trail and had a failure of imagination to believe she could recover all of those messages...on the Internet. If someone posted a picture of themselves and puts it on the Internet, even in private, would they be foolish to believe they have control of it? Political cover-ups are often greater than the crime itself. In Hillary's case, she was arrogant enough to believe the rules didn't apply to her, then lied to cover her violations. IMO, she's as guilty of obstruction of justice as any Washington official convicted of the charge. Even Democrats were happy to see her leave.

I'd have no problem with any long FBI investigation revealing its results when criminal activity is involved. An example is her husband Bill. Getting a blowjob from a junior intern wasn't the big deal for Democrats in the days before #MeToo and Woke, but perjury has always been a crime. Bill got off easy.

No, I don't hate the Clintons or anyone else. Why does someone have to hate another to stand against corrupt politicians and party self-interests?

Comey fell on his sword like a good soldier. I respect him for it. Isn't it ironic that both you and your political opposites both hate the guy? That alone should tell any sane person that Comey did his duty.
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 01-30-2023 at 05:07 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

anonymoose (01-30-2023)

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Disagreed. Comey did his job; he put truth over politics, and the politicians on both sides crucified him for it.

Didn't read the rest. Comey should have mentioned the trump investigation, by your logic. There was absolutely no new evidence on that laptop

12. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Didn't read the rest.

Comey should have mentioned the trump investigation, by your logic. There was absolutely no new evidence on that laptop
    That's okay. I didn't expect you would. You've made up your mind and don't want to discuss it. That's fine. About a dozen angry old RWers agree with you on that strategy.

If you think every investigation should be announced, you are wrong for two reasons: 1) the rights of the accused and 2) telling the bad guys they are being investigated.

13. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There was absolutely no new evidence on that laptop
    It was many of the missing emails....specifically the classified ones. The fact you won't acknowledge Trump fired Comey for doing his job is interesting.

14. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There was absolutely no new evidence on that laptop
    It was many of the missing emails....specifically the classified ones. The fact you won't acknowledge Trump fired Comey for doing his job is interesting.

15. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,831 Times in 17,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Trump told Comey to swear allegiance to him. Trump told all that loyalty was a huge part of getting jobs. Comey refused and he was gone.

16. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's okay. I didn't expect you would. You've made up your mind and don't want to discuss it. That's fine. About a dozen angry old RWers agree with you on that strategy.

If you think every investigation should be announced, you are wrong for two reasons: 1) the rights of the accused and 2) telling the bad guys they are being investigated.
    Yes. You just made my point

17. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lie. Your hatred for Hillary clouds your judgement. trump fired Comey because he wouldn't drop that 'whole Russiarrr thing'.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN14925D

18. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump told Comey to swear allegiance to him. Trump told all that loyalty was a huge part of getting jobs. Comey refused and he was gone.
    He also demanded that Comey drop the investigation into trump/Russia