1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    He's a previously banned troll at that. Just let him flop around until he's banned again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Concart (01-29-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    You didn't see the cops holding onto his arms, preventing him from moving while screaming, "get on the ground"? He couldn't get on the ground because they were holding his arms.

You saw a different video than the rest of us I guess. Also, his last name was Nichols.

Which video are you speaking of. The first one just before he ran or the second one taken from a video camera on a pole. In the first one, they kept telling him to get on the ground. He resisted arrest in the first one. They wanted him to lay on the ground. With his hands behind his back so they could cuff him. He wouldn't do it. Then ran. It could have ended right there if he did what they were trying to get him to do. Which is lay face down on the ground with his hands behind his back so they could cuff him. He wouldn't do it! What was he afraid of. If he was innocent, he had no worries. But he chose to run instead. Bad idea. After they caught him, in the video from the pole camera, he still wouldn't put his hands behind his back! Another bad idea! Why was he resisting. Maybe because he wanted to be beaten? For a sweet, juicy, lawsuit against the city for the use of excessive force? Could be! Well he got what he wanted.

In the second video, it's hard to tell of the cops stood him up pr if he got up by himself. The narrator in the second video said that the cops were holding him up. I don't know that is what is going on. But if he had laid on the ground in the second video with his hands behind his back, none of that would have happened. He got the beating he apparently wanted all along. Too bad for him that it was apparently a little more than he could take.

You know, that is one of the problems with television. No matter what it shows, people tend to see what they're told to see. Not what is actually happening.

TV.jpg

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    He was literally beat to death you fucking cunt.
    Get this asswipe. NONE of what happened would have happened if at any time he had done what the cops wanted him to do. Which is lay face down on the ground so they could cuff him. I saw both videos of it. The one from body cam and the second taken from a camera mounted on a pole. He just wouldn't do it. So he got what he deserved.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    All the way back into the 80's blacks have been encouraged to disrespect and run from cops, mostly by fellow blacks.

Indeed. They do it a lot.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post

So the white guy that attacked Pelosi's husband who was also given command to comply, should have been beaten too? Listen, I challenge you or any of these white fuck heads to Youtube white men resisting arrest video's and come back and let's talk about it, else shut the fuck up and eat shit, you GOP loving white fuck head!!

Stick to the topic you Whity hating jackoff. As for Pelosi's husband, they should have shot the fucker. And I didn't hear Pelosi's husband yelling for help. In fact, he seemed to be smiling at first. Taking the whole thing as some sort of joke. As things turned out, it wasn't.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Hey, look, everyone! It's an evil troll arguing with another evil troll!
    Says one of the people doing satan's work. I did a thread on that. Maybe you should check it out.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    Indeed. They do it a lot.
    The collapse of black culture had a lot to do with bad leadership.

Ditto for the collapse of America.

And all of the West.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    99% of people are repulsed by this kind of crime. And Triggered should leave white people out of this one Memphis has a black police chief the 5 cops that beat Tyre to death were all Blacks. This was Black on Black crime. The 5 cops need to go to jail and be put in the general population. We will then see exactly how tough they are.
    As I said, those cops should be given medals. What they did couldn't get tyre to comply with orders. What do you think would have worked. If it was me, or the vast majority of other White people, I would have done as they ordered. I would have laid on the ground with my hands behind my back for them to cuff me. If going to that extent was unnecessary, I would have sued the city for false arrest.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Speaking of insults, the garbage you posted you call truth, attacking a guy who was beaten to death, is an insult to truth.

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Especially in post #17.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And all of the West.

For blacks, it's more than bad leadership.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Well I finally saw the video of tyre nichois being arrested. It wasn't quite the bloodbath that it was made out to be. In fact, it was mostly tyre resisting arrest. At one point they show him standing with a couple cops holding his arms behind his back. But as far as I could tell, they still didn't manage to get handcuffs on him. So it was back on the ground for him. He must have been pretty messed up before they did finally manage to cuff him. I say he deserved every inch of beating that he got. The cops that beat him deserve a medal!

From what I have seen, blacks often like to resist arrest. For them, it is almost like winning the lottery. All they have to do is resist arrest, get beaten and then turn around and sue the city because the cops used "unreasonable force." (I'm glad tyre ended up paying with his life) And most often, win the case. Just as tyre's mother is likely to do. Also, its mother, (tyre's) she has been calling for peaceful protests. I would bet that wouldn't be the case if he had been beaten by White cops.
    This thread, an all that thanked you (on the left of course) just shows:
    a: how racist they are
    b: their politiics take over their rationality and ability to actuality to read, Obviously democrats. Dumber than fuck,.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 74 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Get this asswipe. NONE of what happened would have happened if at any time he had done what the cops wanted him to do. Which is lay face down on the ground so they could cuff him. I saw both videos of it. The one from body cam and the second taken from a camera mounted on a pole. He just wouldn't do it. So he got what he deserved.
    That's what we're always told by bootlickers like you. "just do what the cops want you to do"/ Ask Daniel Shaver how that worked out for him. Oh wait, you can't. Well hey, ask Charles Kinsey, at least he luckily made it out alive with the bullet inside him that was fired into him after following police instructions.

You're a piece of shit with cop cock so far up your ass I can see the cum in your throat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Says one of the people doing satan's work. I did a thread on that. Maybe you should check it out.
    There's something wrong with you.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,546 Times in 14,030 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

And all of the West.
    Too funny, a cracka like you pontificating on Black Culture
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    Now that's rich, coming from a Super Troll.