Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Footage of pelosi "attack" released. Obvious they knew each other.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Footage of pelosi "attack" released. Obvious they knew each other.

The media lied again to help democrats in the election a week later.

https://news.yahoo.com/footage-hamme...171852255.html

Last edited by Text Drivers are Killers; 01-27-2023 at 12:38 PM.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (01-29-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When this story broke the media immediately blamed the attack on some conservative nut. Now we see pelosi smiling and with a drink in his hand standing next to his friend depape!!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

who opened the door ? Both had each of their hands doing something.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The swamp media brazenly lies about this right before the election!! That amounts to election interference on a truly massive scale. Trump needs to pounce on this. Whole GOP should .

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

As someone who has dealt for a living with agitated, mentally-ill, violent people, what is going on here is this, in my POV: Mr. Pelosi recognized that he was dealing with an unstable, possibly violent individual with a weapon. He kept hold of the hammer as he greeted the officers. Notice his fake smile and calm demeanor, trying to de-escalate the intruder and not get him more agitated. When the officer said to drop the hammer, Mr. Pelosi obeyed. The intruder then took advantage of the weapon and hit him repeatedly. Listen to the accompanying 911 call. You can tell that Mr. Pelosi has been threatened and is trying to convey danger w/o inciting the guy even more.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (01-27-2023), Diesel (01-30-2023), LurchAddams (01-27-2023), moon (01-29-2023)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 6,587 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    As someone who has dealt for a living with agitated, mentally-ill, violent people, what is going on here is this, in my POV: Mr. Pelosi recognized that he was dealing with an unstable, possibly violent individual with a weapon. He kept hold of the hammer as he greeted the officers. Notice his fake smile and calm demeanor, trying to de-escalate the intruder and not get him more agitated. When the officer said to drop the hammer, Mr. Pelosi obeyed. The intruder then took advantage of the weapon and hit him repeatedly. Listen to the accompanying 911 call. You can tell that Mr. Pelosi has been threatened and is trying to convey danger w/o inciting the guy even more.
    My friend, if you're arguing with this OP, you're arguing with a person crazed with hate.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Diesel (01-30-2023), Taichiliberal (01-27-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-27-2023)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Paul Pelosi was sucking cock. Who almost could blame him after looking at Nancy. It is pathetic you are trying to condone this, but hey, on top of being a democrat I am sure your husband does the same.

12. The Following User Groans At Theywillneverlearn! For This Awful Post:

Diesel (01-30-2023)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    Paul Pelosi was sucking cock. Who almost could blame him after looking at Nancy. It is pathetic you are trying to condone this, but hey, on top of being a democrat I am sure your husband does the same.
    Poopeye, you've got quite the name for yourself at Pickle Park when it comes to sucking cock.
    Lock Him Up

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Text should apply for a job with the Tucker Carlson show....because where else can a right wing troll look at an apple and call it an egg?

Yep, let's ignore the security video tape of this yahoo breaking into the Pelosi home. Remember, the right wing wonks & trolls initially told us that this was a gay tryst gone bad, which is why the man was in his shorts and shirt when the cops rolled up.

Like no husband or single guy ever walked around in his underwear when alone in the comfort and security of his own home.

And the footage of a 200 lb. plus 40 something twisting the arm of an 80 year old man before braining him with a hammer.....clearly gay.

Yep, once again old Text takes revisionism to a whole other realm. Sad.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 01-27-2023 at 07:47 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-27-2023)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    My apologies for making a perfectly sane, rational, and well-written post explaining my take on the released video and what it showed. I *totally* forgot that it is Friday night when you MAGATards up your liquor consumption and become so unreasonable and nasty. It won't happen again. Because you are now on my ignore thingie, so don't even bother waving your microdicky at me anymore... it won't be seen.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

QP! (02-01-2023), Taichiliberal (01-27-2023)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

My apologies for making a perfectly sane, rational, and well-written post explaining my take on the released video and what it showed. I *totally* forgot that it is Friday night when you MAGATards up your liquor consumption and become so unreasonable and nasty. It won't happen again. Because you are now on my ignore thingie, so don't even bother waving your microdicky at me anymore... it won't be seen.
    Sometimes I think Damo creates these sock puppets just to keep the posts coming so his advertisers will see he has an active audience. I like to think that other than dwell on the reality that these are real people with the power to vote.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-28-2023)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HAHAHA. Thats a good one. I love satire.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Text should apply for a job with the Tucker Carlson show....because where else can a right wing troll look at an apple and call it an egg?

Yep, let's ignore the security video tape of this yahoo breaking into the Pelosi home. Remember, the right wing wonks & trolls initially told us that this was a gay tryst gone bad, which is why the man was in his shorts and shirt when the cops rolled up.

Like no husband or single guy ever walked around in his underwear when alone in the comfort and security of his own home.

And the footage of a 200 lb. plus 40 something twisting the arm of an 80 year old man before braining him with a hammer.....clearly gay.

Yep, once again old Text takes revisionism to a whole other realm. Sad.
    YOU STUPID CRAZY NUTBALL!! Pelosi had a drink in his hand when the cops showed up!!! And you're still telling us it was a burglary?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (01-28-2023)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    YOU STUPID CRAZY NUTBALL!! Pelosi had a drink in his hand when the cops showed up!!! And you're still telling us it was a burglary?
    He broke in a window, dumbass.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    He broke in a window, dumbass.
    I have seen no video of that. Sounds like something paul p would do to make it look like a burglary. THINK

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Into the Night (01-28-2023)