Thread: Choice Between Understanding Everything Kinetic

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Choice Between Understanding Everything Kinetic

and believing nothing is actually what it is here now.

What reasonable doubt has accomplished within this species historically protecting human rights to pretend humanity is more than ancestrally alive here.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    and believing nothing is actually what it is here now.

What reasonable doubt has accomplished within this species historically protecting human rights to pretend humanity is more than ancestrally alive here.
    nihilism is ignorance.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    nihilism is ignorance.

Ignorance is only accomplihed by choice to avoid self evident displacement specifically evolving as eternally separated results here now. To believe one is above equally occupying the moment present as just another part of the whole processing life never the same results again now.

6 degrees of separation between 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting next generation replacements of their 14 prior ancestors combined DNA to replace all 14 in another generation never previous ancestors, siblings, cousins twice.

Life self evidently adapting to time never changes anything in itself. But each self is never same total sum twice spontaneously here simultaneously living. Why does this follow thermodynamics better than relative time semantics of comparing time to event horizons that never change location things evolving are contained within never same total sum again?

Common since conceived and each has instinctive common senses to navigate as one of a kind but pretending not to know how or why each person, place, thing is uniquely here, but debate which is more important than everyone else eliminating anyone that understands time doesn't change anything here never same details again.

Simple compounding results divided by speculation results are permanent and time is the constant variable. that is purely reverse psychology operating within conflicting philsoophies of anything else is possible.

Oh you mispelled co-operations in denying life in real time as corporations. Ancestors projecting themselves as intellectually type cast people ranked by significance to hope, faith, charity makes better tomorrrows for those sacrificing their biological time serving relative time semantics until extinction is a virtue greater good than understanding natural situation of only evolving forward equally here now.
    Last edited by serenity; 01-26-2023 at 06:37 AM.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ignorance is only accomplihed by choice to avoid self evident displacement specifically evolving as eternally separated results here now. To believe one is above equally occupying the moment present as just another part of the whole processing life never the same results again now.

6 degrees of separation between 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting next generation replacements of their 14 prior ancestors combined DNA to replace all 14 in another generation never previous ancestors, siblings, cousins twice.

Life self evidently adapting to time never changes anything in itself. But each self is never same total sum twice spontaneously here simultaneously living. Why does this follow thermodynamics better than relative time semantics of comparing time to event horizons that never change location things evolving are contained within never same total sum again?

Common since conceived and each has instinctive common senses to navigate as one of a kind but pretending not to know how or why each person, place, thing is uniquely here, but debate which is more important than everyone else eliminating anyone that understands time doesn't change anything here never same details again.

Simple compounding results divided by speculation results are permanent and time is the constant variable. that is purely reverse psychology operating within conflicting philsoophies of anything else is possible.

Oh you mispelled co-operations in denying life in real time as corporations. Ancestors projecting themselves as intellectually type cast people ranked by significance to hope, faith, charity makes better tomorrrows for those sacrificing their biological time serving relative time semantics until extinction is a virtue greater good than understanding natural situation of only evolving forward equally here now.
    nihilism is still ignorance.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

nihilism is still ignorance.
    Ignoring is still the cause of stupidity between intellectual minds protecting contextual realities of life limited to only evolving here as genetics eternally separates people acting larger than self contained to their time adapting in the moment here. Guess why every reality inhistory implodes within itself before conquered by other people's ideas practicing the same misdirection. > wait that is hypocrisy.

Avoiding instinctive awareness evolving doesn't exceed living since added to change total sum population here now. Eternity isn't an illusion. Life never exceeds personal time changing form since fertilized cell here now. spontaneous simultaneousl occupying space specifically here doing exactly what you have done since birth.

Denying why you exist in the first place.

Ignorance in full display.
    Last edited by serenity; 01-26-2023 at 06:57 AM.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ignoring is still the cause of stupidity between intellectual minds protecting contextual realities of life limited to only evolving here as genetics eternally separates people acting larger than self contained to their time adapting in the moment here. Guess why every reality inhistory implodes within itself before conquered by other people's ideas practicing the same misdirection. > wait that is hypocrisy.

Avoiding instinctive awareness evolving doesn't exceed living since added to change total sum population here now. Eternity isn't an illusion. Life never exceeds personal time changing form since fertilized cell here now. spontaneous simultaneousl occupying space specifically here doing exactly what you have done since birth.

Denying why you exist in the first place.

Ignorance in full display.
    yes, nihilism is ignorance. we agree.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes, nihilism is ignorance. we agree.
    we do? Only in your collective mind of many souls to which I am not one. What I am is a genetic sole mutually evolving in the same atmosphere equally reporduced to replace those I specifically replaced since the last of my DNA donors died in 2006. 2021 I became a grandpa.

2 generations of life beyond my time share here. My siblings have 3 generations already. Your luck believing nobody knows how living actually evolves in plain sight, ran out for your "we" collective set of idealists mismanaging other people's lives.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

we do? Only in your collective mind of many souls to which I am not one. What I am is a genetic sole mutually evolving in the same atmosphere equally reporduced to replace those I specifically replaced since the last of mt DNA donors to my time living died in 2006. 2021 I became a grandpa.

2 generations of life beyond my time share here. My siblings have 3 generations already. Your luck believing nobody knows how living actually evolves in plain sight, ran out.
    thats what i said, nihilism is ignorance. we agree.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

thats what i said, nihilism is ignorance. we agree.
    You never explain what is being ignored. so I don't agree with all those in your "we" collective mind as undeniable truth or those that do will be eliminated by any means necessary from shunning, exile, execution for insubordination, treason to ideology, blasphemy against humanity being greater than genetics sustaining numbers in plain sight.

List all the things every reproduction has in common since conceived to replace their previous 4 generations of DNA donors?

I can do 40 in less than a minute of relative time.
    Last edited by serenity; 01-26-2023 at 10:56 AM.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You never explain what is being ignored. so I don't agree with all those in your "we" collective mind as undeniable truth or those that do will be eliminated by any means necessary from shunning, exile, execution for insubordination, treason to ideology, blasphemy against humanity being greater than genetics sustaining numbers in plain sight.

List all the things every reproduction has in common since conceived to replace their previous 4 generations of DNA donors?

I can do 40 in less than a minute of relative time.
    you ignore all spirituality and meaning of any sort.