Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid booster cuts risk of infection by half

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Those like Dutch who mock the truth tellers/truth seekers are not on your side...as least understand that far.
    Lots of angry posters mad they were duped and didn't make a thoughtful decision. Even madder they can't "force" others into the same precarious boat.

Oh well. God gave most people a brain, if they didn't use it, not my problem.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/25/healt...ion/index.html

"New studies, conducted by researchers at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, are among the first looks at how the bivalent boosters have continued to work in the real world as the virus has evolved. The data shows that the boosters are continuing to offer substantial protection against currently circulating variants."

You are twice as likely to contract Covid if you havebn't been vaxxed and boosted. This is science and math. It is not superstition, voodoo, or conspiracy theory.

I wonder how it does this, given that viruses aren't real.

Discuss.
    We've had COVID at least once; I believe I've had it twice. We are vaccinated and fully boosted. Neither one of us needed to take anything stronger than a couple of OTC 200mg ibuprofens when we tested positive. We didn't notify our docs or go to urgent care, the ER, or anywhere else. We are close to 70 yo old healthy ppl w/o comorbidities.

Maintain a good weight, eat healthy stuff, move, get vaccinated, follow your doc's advice on stuff. Modern medical science is a gift. Accept it and say thanks. We live in good times.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    "New Studies" The "CDC"

Oh look! It's a fucktard! A science-denying trollish fucktard! You! Step out of line now! Put down that USDA-inspected plate of food and your EPA-tested water. You'll be sent to our processing center where all your antibodies gained from vaccines will be vacuumed from your tissues. We have a special island where you'll be transferred, where you can be among your own kind. They used to call it Leper Island. But these days we call it "LifesEnd."

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-26-2023)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Lots of angry posters mad they were duped and didn't make a thoughtful decision. Even madder they can't "force" others into the same precarious boat.

Nope, not a problem for you at all, is it? It IS kind of you though to welcome the other non-brain-using Covidiots like yourself into the fold.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post

Those who are not outright insane can not anymore avoid the truth, and they are screaming in pain.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-26-2023)

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

CDC not CNN you witless fuck. Learn the alphabet.
    STFU wimpy. And go wipe your chin. Sperm burping democrat faggot.

10. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have long warned that the wake up would be brutal.

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh look! It's a fucktard! A science-denying trollish fucktard! You! Step out of line now! Put down that USDA-inspected plate of food and your EPA-tested water. You'll be sent to our processing center where all your antibodies gained from vaccines will be vacuumed from your tissues. We have a special island where you'll be transferred, where you can be among your own kind. They used to call it Leper Island. But these days we call it "LifesEnd."

Legion was a pussified gimp, but Mini-Legion is a super-pussified gimp.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/25/healt...ion/index.html

"New studies, conducted by researchers at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, are among the first looks at how the bivalent boosters have continued to work in the real world as the virus has evolved. The data shows that the boosters are continuing to offer substantial protection against currently circulating variants."

You are twice as likely to contract Covid if you havebn't been vaxxed and boosted. This is science and math. It is not superstition, voodoo, or conspiracy theory.

I wonder how it does this, given that viruses aren't real.

Discuss.
    What about Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls? Haven't you heard? <wink>. Blows me away how many people get their medical advice from Facebook and QAnon.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    What about Nicki Minaj's cousin's friend's balls? Haven't you heard? <wink>. Blows me away how many people get their medical advice from Facebook and QAnon.
    If anyone would know about blowing anyone that would be a confused "male" democrat. Go wipe your chin.

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    The percentage of Americans who are current on vaccines is about half of what it was when the vaccine was first widely available.

It will be interesting to see what future variants are like, and how they affect the unvaccinated.
    It blows me away how many people - some on this site claim "young men are dropping dead from heart attacks" from the vaccine. They trust rumors on the internet and from their friends rather than the CDC.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Well, we DO know the shot contributes to strokes and heart problems. We also know it does nothing to prevent you from getting the China virus. We also know the reports of death from the China virus might be exaggerated by over 80%. Seems there is a cash benefit to declaring someone died from the China Virus instead of a 100mph car crash into a brick wall.

You choose.
    No you don't. You're read that on Facebook or are listening to QAnon. If you or any of the other anti-vaxxers had any evidence of your bs claim we'd see it. It's like your "election fraud" bs. All rumor and inuendo. No hard evidence.

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    No you don't. You're read that on Facebook or are listening to QAnon. If you or any of the other anti-vaxxers had any evidence of your bs claim we'd see it. It's like your "election fraud" bs. All rumor and inuendo. No hard evidence.
    You are either lying, insane, are brain damaged.

I will go with A.

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Its time to give up on people who are working to keep us from understanding the truth.

The times are too dark, we cant afford wasting anymore time on these people who clearly do not wish us well.