Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: If Someone Else Burning A Quran Angers You, Burn One Yourself / + More Modern Issues

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default If Someone Else Burning A Quran Angers You, Burn One Yourself / + More Modern Issues

    If someone else burning a quran angers you, burn one yourself to find the joy it may bring. Save a muslim, burn a quran. Save many muslims, burn many qurans to see the joy it may bring. Burn all qurans and delete all related files globally to confuse all muslims into arguing amongst themselves as to what was written, who wrote what and what it meant and soon after islam will crumble like the cheap card house every religion proves to be. Religious scripture really isn't worth the toilet paper it is written upon. The only use for it really is to reveal how the religious steal morals etc. in attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of lies as well reveal how the religious attempt to steal stories from history in attempt to attribute what they steal to their foundation of lies. If you are religious, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!

    As I have been sharing with you that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe, look at how the media spins a Swedish man's cry for help to the world as something he should be convicted for. This is because the globalist crime organization wants other countries unsuspecting of their divide and conquer tactics in hopes that the same thing happens to all western civilizations of which is more proof of white replacement theory of which is further explained within the included highly educational video below.

    Turkish Muslims protest Quran-burning in Sweden

    https://apnews.com/article/politics-...65a786e31d4ee1

    There is no such thing as an islamaphobe yet officials lie to you like garbage

    https://www.brighteon.com/36b271ea-9...a-641d2776bc3a



    I hear that some Ontario liquor advisory is stating that anything more than two drinks per week isn't good for your health. If I limit myself to only two Texas Mickey's per week, then what am I suppose to do for the other 5 days of the week?! (Of course that is sarcasm, even if I could afford it I am not trying to kill myself) This so called advisory committee appears to be a complete waste of money but our governments these days appear to love wasting money on complete rhetoric like giving other countries billions for infrastructure while we ourselves suffer without.

    I am still on Campaign 500 living in a shelter I built around my tent fighting to assure everyone on subsidy get's 500 per month so those on subsidy can afford to rent a basic room and have some money left over for basic needs and sadly our officials appear to turn a blind eye as homeless are left in the cold while even risking lives to stay warm when cold but I'll get back to that in good time.

    I just shared the factual evidence proving that the Trudeau government is deliberately plotting to kill Canadians over the weekend so if a vote of no confidence is not passed then this will be confirmation that the officials of Canada not within the Liberal party are in on the transpiring tyranny to kill Canadians thus can not be trusted either. I'll end this by sharing that release I shared over the weekend containing that very non contestable factual evidence.

    There is not anything that the Liberal party can do to justify this, their actions already speak volumes and trying to back paddle now only reveals that they do so because they have been caught red handed thus can not be trusted and need to be removed from office immediately.

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!


    Proof That The Trudeau Government Wants To Deliberately Kill Canadians Red Alert


    It's really very transparent and simple.

    First I'll share that if we close our borders to any immigration for a couple of years while we build a couple of million homes (houses, apartments etc. especially in popular living places across the country) thus finally there would be more homes than Canadian citizens then the price of housing would come down along with the price of renting would come down because then home owners and renters would have to compete to get people to choose their home over others.

    The Trudeau government doesn't want prices to come down because they want to kill Canadians. The enemy infiltrating the Prime Minister's chair ... A tyrant.

    Even Doug Ford was going on about building a million and a half homes over the next ten years while also stating that by then there will be 3 million more people coming to the area thus 3 million more immigrants coming to the area with only 1.5 million new homes well you do the math because it is not rocket science that it is being planned to replace while killing Canadian citizens.

    The Trudeau government has been fostering illegal invasion (tyranny) to a point where there are more people than homes thus deliberately driving up the price of housing and renting as well increasing the number of homeless and people losing their homes due to not being able to afford mortgage rate or pay rent. The Trudeau government plans to bring in 400 000 immigrants until 2025 up to 500 000 immigrants according to news I have been subjected too when we do not have the infrastructure to support the people we have. So when there are not enough homes for Canadian citizens here in Canada and the Trudeau government brings in hundreds of thousands of immigrants this is quite obviously a death sentence to Canadian citizens. Where does the Trudeau government plan to settle these immigrants you wonder, I find it obvious that they are using the climate change lie an pathetic attempt of justifying destroying more Canadian jobs especially in the energy sector (last I heard over 2 million jobs) thus is the Trudeau government planning to move their immigrants into the homes of people who can not afford to pay rent or afford to may their mortgages quite obviously because again without the infrastructure to support the people we have, what else could they offer new immigrants besides to replace Canadian citizens?!! (More proof of white replacement theory and well not everyone is white thus makes anyone this happens to and isn't white a casualty of the WEF war waged against primarily western civilizations.) In the event of such happening food banks will crumble from overload and Canadian citizens will quite obviously starve to death as immigrants take their homes etc. and be further made criminals out of as we die off and likely stealing to survive on mass scales eventually to be shot likely as the solution to end thievery by then.

    It's a no brainer that this is proof beyond any shadow of doubt that the Trudeau government wants to kill Canadian citizens and for this the liberal government belong behind bars. This is red alert.

    Also to do with the obvious WEF / Trudeau climate change lie and the green energy death trap. Again the WEF and Trudeau pathetic liars can't even prove that humans raise the Earth's atmospheric temperature 0.000001 degree yet they act as if humans are responsible for their global warming scam because they want to remove jobs from those within western civilizations so the citizens can't pay rent or mortgages while they are replaced by immigrants. Again less than 30 percent of the Earth's surface area is land and of the land on Earth only 10 percent of land is occupied by humans which means that less than 3 percent of the Earth's surface area is occupied by humans of which again can't even be proven to raise the atmospheric temperature by even 0.00001 degree yet these sick scum bags keep right on lying. They lie compulsively and obsessively.

    They use the war between Russia and Ukraine as excuse to fabricate so called reason to boom inflation when in fact it is their climate change lies which have lead to the prevention of countries remaining self sustainable and energy efficient thus such western civilization countries without extracting their own oil and gas because of WEF climate change lies were relying on Russia for oil or gas. This is also an indication to me that this war was planned to not only use as excuse to kill off their poor citizens but to use as excuse to kill everyone else off in western civs as well. the WEF and their useful idiots try and blame the problems here on the war between Ukraine and Russia as excuse to try and hide that WEF climate change lies are directly responsible for fabricating so called inflation booms and energy crisis aka the green energy death trap. They belong in prison and their assets etc. given back to the countries they have been stealing from.

    Of the WEF scumbags, it looks like most of them are Jews who hate western civilizations and deliberately like a bunch of sociopaths are out to destroy us with their sick and filthy pathetic lies and deceptions.

    Again, let's take a look at what I shared in my previous release because it is key to understand why these sick religious Jewish low life scum bags want to kill Western civs. (I edited some)

    Even before what they call the holocaust, Jews were evicted from almost everywhere throughout Europe and in the middle East etc. including where they call Israel twice because their lies always lead to war and divide. But here they are acting like what they call the holocaust was anything new. I mean Germany was nice enough to offer them refuge from the muslims slaughtering them but when the Germans got fed up with them and tried to pass them off on other countries and no other country wanted Jews in such mass numbers (I think it obvious due to their history why no one else wanted them) so began the holocaust until if I recall the USA stepped up and gave them back what they call Israel where they are right back at war with the muslims again. Somehow the USA would up on the hook giving them billions over and over again over the years and what did the USA ever get back for it is what I wonder ... USA = Jewish slaves?! Funny enough all of the countries that refused to take them are now under attack by the globalist divide and conquer narrative on a much larger scale than the holocaust.

    The anti-semitism scam:

    OK I'll explain this in a nut shell, I probably could come up with a better example but this is just to give you an idea of what the jews do with this anti-semitism rhetoric.

    Lets say for example an island of people rely heavily on fishing and so fishermen are highly valued. Let's say a boat load of people (let's say the boat load represent jews) come across the paradise island and figure out that the fishermen are highly valued so the manipulate, bribe, and perhaps even kill some fishermen to take their jobs so that the island values the boat load of people now known as the fishermen.

    One of the boat load of people (new arrivals) steals from the people of the island and when someone points the finger at the boat person arrival all of the boat load of people ban together and incite anti-fisherman as the issue while threatening to cut the island off from fishing. One person says what does you being a fisherman have to do with you stealing from us and the response is I am a fisherman. Another of the boat load of people goes around raping the islands women and the people become infuriated and go to get justice and are met with the boat load of new arrivals claiming anti fisherman. One of the island inhabitants asks what does being a fisherman have to do with raping women and the response is I am a fisherman as they threaten to cut the island off of fish for being anti-fishermen. One of the new arrivals from the boat load of people goes around killing island inhabitants and the island inhabitants become infuriated and go to get the murderer only to be met with the fishermen claiming anti-fishermen and so on and so on.

    Antisemitism is such a cheap and pathetic scam to try and control you to evade you from placing blame on religious low life scum bags where it belongs and try and make you out to be the bad guy for exposing their sick behaviour while they use it to get away with their filthy religious practice which obviously pisses people off and it really is quite pathetic that they get away with such rhetoric especially when filthy religious lies have already lead to thousands of years of war and divide.

    The Jewish antisemistism get out of jail free card has expired / soon to expire because it is now exploited.

    So now jewish sickos (from what I have seen is what the WEF primarily consists of) are attempting the slaughter and replacement of western civilizations with cheap and pathetic lies and deceptions while they use the main stream media to threaten politicians to back off of fighting their rhetoric in several countries simultaneously, use their trillions to threaten big tech to remove / ban people exposing WEF lies and deceptions, while using main stream media outlets to peddle their lies and deceptions with a list of what these media outlets can or can not say, to kill off citizens of western civilizations which makes the holocaust look like a needle in a haystack and all because they pull their Jewish religious crap over centuries on many places and when people get sick of their crap and evict them so many times over history until it happened again in Germany they think they can use that their sick and filthy religious lies leading to war and divide happening again in Germany and no western civilization would take them in such mass numbers because everyone knew the crap they pull obviously, they seem to think that where their sick and filthy religious lies have proven to lead over the centuries is reason to blame everyone else for where their sick and filthy religious lies lead to get away with it by the guise of their anti semitism rhetoric.

    They belong in prison and their assets etc given back to the countries they have been using their useful idiots to steal from for decades. These are quite obviously thieves, compulsive obsessive liars and sociopaths with easily baited sick puppet hate groups like LGBT, BLM, Antifa used to divide and conquer while seeing that they get away with it so they stick to the same cheap and pathetic tactics like they do with this climate change lie. They have no validity so what do they do, they remove definitions of words and terms from dictionaries etc and act like that gives sick and pathetic liars validity. The WEF are primarily Jewish scum!

    I am anti every religion because unlike the religious, I happen to value human life more than I value factually proven foundations of filthy religious lies which have already lead thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people to this very day. If you are religious of any religion you should be ashamed of yourself. Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy.

    So if you have a WEF useful idiot in governing power assisting with killing you by using WEF lies and deceptions like their climate change rhetoric, and they are not about to throw themselves in prison for betraying you with lies and deceptions then perhaps time has come to get rid of them by any means necessary because otherwise soon it will be too late if you are all out on the street in poverty starving and fighting one another for scraps of food. I do not advocate violence but if it is to save the lives of billions of people perhaps it is time to take that into consideration. I'd prefer to see them thrown in jail and their assets given back to the country the useful idiot betray while they rot in prison however since they want to kill you then they obviously wish such upon themselves hence the risk they take of perusing such tyranny.

    They want to kill you is obvious. Think, for those of you with money now and are the few that are left alive by this time, if they want to remove your gas, oil etc. and leave you with electric running off of unreliable wind turbines and solar panels you will only have power some of the time if lucky. You won't be able to travel because electric cars take way too much power and run way too short in longevity and their emissions are way more than gas is what I have been seeing and hearing on the news lately which proves that them pushing for electric cars goes against their own global warming lies. You are being fed lies to be cornered to rely only on electric under the guise of saving the environment which such a guise is a lie. Without gas stoves and heating and the power goes out you will likely die in winter unless you try fire of which are likely to burn your house down etc. The WEF climate change / global warming lie is a scam they use to rob you of your lives so wake up people and all because religious low life scum bags want to shift the blame of them taking responsibility of where their sick and filthy lies has proven to lead them time and time again over centuries to it is everyone else's fault that their sick and filthy lies lead to war and divide and that they value such lies more than they value human life hence what it means to be religious.

    We are all human, religion divides you. Wake up!

    love

    Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Ps. Be good be strong!
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    34,652
    Thanks
    137,915
    Thanked 23,288 Times in 13,898 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 1,448 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Get a job nazi boy, problem solved

    just to give you an idea of what the jews do with this anti-semitism rhetoric.

    Stop blaming others for your situation
    If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, wed rather be alive and have the bad image.

    Golda Meir

    Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.







    ברוך השם

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Get a job nazi boy, problem solved




    Stop blaming others for your situation
    That is what they do blame others for where their actions lead compulsively and obsessively hence why they keep trying the anti semitism get out of jail free card which has now expired and yes they should stop blaming others for where their filthy religious lies lead them time and time again over the centuries.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    34,652
    Thanks
    137,915
    Thanked 23,288 Times in 13,898 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 1,448 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    That is what they do blame others for where their actions lead compulsively and obsessively hence why they keep trying the anti semitism get out of jail free card which has now expired and yes they should stop blaming others for where their filthy religious lies lead them time and time again over the centuries.


    No one I know uses that

    their filthy religious lies
    ??

    Now how about getting a Job and focusing on your life and things you can actually change
    If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, wed rather be alive and have the bad image.

    Golda Meir

    Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.







    ברוך השם

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    52,960
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 24,285 Times in 16,908 Posts
    Groans
    5,258
    Groaned 4,552 Times in 4,232 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Get a job nazi boy, problem solved




    Stop blaming others for your situation
    He cannot figure out who is blaming others. Mirror must be broken.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

    Guno צְבִי (01-23-2023)

  7. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    No one I know uses that



    ??

    Now how about getting a Job and focusing on your life and things you can actually change
    Irrelevant who you claim to know and what they do. I have a job and am doing it, my pleasure to stand against sociopaths for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He cannot figure out who is blaming others. Mirror must be broken.
    your lack of attention span doesn't qualify what you claim about what I do as valid.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    52,960
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 24,285 Times in 16,908 Posts
    Groans
    5,258
    Groaned 4,552 Times in 4,232 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    your lack of attention span doesn't qualify what you claim about what I do as valid.
    You are really twisted by your hate. I feel sorry for you. It makes you angry and crazy.

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You are really twisted by your hate. I feel sorry for you. It makes you angry and crazy.
    Another vacant un backed clasim in desperate attempt to make what is into what you would rather it be because apparently all you know how to do is lie. I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I have to like you, that doesn't mean your ignorance doesn't infuriate me and nor does it mean that your actions do not disgust me since your brain is way too small to realise something so simple all by yourself.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    52,960
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 24,285 Times in 16,908 Posts
    Groans
    5,258
    Groaned 4,552 Times in 4,232 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Another vacant un backed clasim in desperate attempt to make what is into what you would rather it be because apparently all you know how to do is lie. I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean I have to like you, that doesn't mean your ignorance doesn't infuriate me and nor does it mean that your actions do not disgust me since your brain is way too small to realise something so simple all by yourself.
    That certainly proves the opposite of your claim. Brain size has never been proven a factor in intelligence. You scribble hateful diatribes about some group nearly every day. It must be difficult to exist in the world with so much hate.( 2 s,s in classism by the way.)

  12. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    As Muslims and Turks we have no problem with Swedish people, we are aware who these individuals are funded and motivated by and we are aware of the reaction of sensible Swedish citizens to such events. In the face of all these actions, we will continue to tolerate and continue to explain Islam, whoever does a good or bad deed does it only to himself/herself. Peace.

  13. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 424 Times in 376 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That certainly proves the opposite of your claim. Brain size has never been proven a factor in intelligence. You scribble hateful diatribes about some group nearly every day. It must be difficult to exist in the world with so much hate.( 2 s,s in classism by the way.)
    You desperately scramble to try and pass off many lies in the form of vacant un backed claims because as you reveal your responses lack something called validity of which is typical of a liar.

    Sharing facts that expose lies only liars would call hate because they have no validity and desperately scramble to try and make their lies of me the issue to try and overshadow the facts that expose their lies. I guess your brain is just way too small to realize something so simple all by yourself MR. two braincells is as smart as millions of brain cells rhetoric.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

  14. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    23,086
    Thanks
    4,162
    Thanked 10,041 Times in 7,012 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 1,183 Times in 1,099 Posts

    Default

    Speaking of fires....

    When someone is such a liar their pants catches on fire, it's best to just let it burn itself out safely in the dumpster, and save our precious water!


Similar Threads

  1. Thomas Jefferson's Quran...
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2019, 10:54 AM
  2. Petraeus Says Quran Burning Endangers War Effort .
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
  3. 12 killed in Afghanistan amid protests over reported Quran burning
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 07:28 PM
  4. International Burn a Quran Day? WTF?
    By WinterBorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 03:49 AM
  5. Quran's prohibition against paying interest.
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •