2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    In that case, I recommend you check out the following article:

How Covid Vaccines damage the body | brightworkresearch.com

A paper is mentioned in the article regarding the mRNA vaccines. The abstract of the paper can be seen here:
    Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 | International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research
    Bright Work Research is a conspiracy theorist web sight: https://www.brightworkresearch.com/contact-us/
    No idea why you think that linking to their about page would confirm that they are a "conspiracy theorist web sight" [sic].

It referenced the second link titled "Some Possible Unintended Consequences...". Not factual consequences.
    It's a fact that the paper listed some possible unintended consequences of mRNA Covid vaccines. For those who'd like to see an abstract of the paper in question, it's here:

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 | International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

No idea why you think that linking to their about page would confirm that they are a "conspiracy theorist web sight" [sic].

It's a fact that the paper listed some possible unintended consequences of mRNA Covid vaccines. For those who'd like to see an abstract of the paper in question, it's here:

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 | International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

You post trash

There is a mountain of real science yet you choose trash sites

No one is falling for this dumb tact anymore loser

The internet is not brand new anymore

People have wised up to these pathetic tactics

No scam works forever shit puddle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

The topic titles in the link identify them as such. No surprise, you take it as gospel. LOL

"Possible Unintended Consequences". Exactly my point.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It referenced the second link titled "Some Possible Unintended Consequences...". Not factual consequences.

The topic titles in the link identify them as such. No surprise, you take it as gospel. LOL

"Possible Unintended Consequences". Exactly my point.
    What do you think I took as "gospel"?

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'd asked Concart, but in this instance, I'll take it as if I'd asked you. Thanks for providing a source. However, your source doesn't seem to address the issue of whether or not people are more likely to die if they weren't given one or more covid vaccinations. As a matter of fact, it even states that it doesn't count "partially vaccinated" people at all.

Perhaps most importantly, it doesn't seem to be getting into overall mortality at all. As you may know, I don't believe there is a Cov 2 virus at all, or any other biological virus for that matter. I made a thread to discuss the subject here:
    Settling the Biological Virus Debate | justplainpolitics.com

If we start with that premise, I think we can agree that making a vaccine for this non existent virus wouldn't make any sense.

Seeing if people are more likely to die if they get Covid vaccines would be something that has the potential to be more objective, although those numbers can be skewed as well.

I was addressing this claim

Originally Posted by Concart
    You are multiple times more likely to die of Covid if you have not been vaxxed. That is called proof.
    I do not think anyone has died strictly due to covid or any other flu, they typically die from pneumonia. That does not mean there is no virus only that it causes the deterioration of major necessary systems.

Last I saw, actual mortality was between 1 and 2%. Closer to 1.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The conspiracy theorist website. The concept that all the world's top medical experts are in a conspiracy to inject you with poison.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

11. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    I was addressing this claim

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You are multiple times more likely to die of Covid if you have not been vaxxed. That is called proof.
    I do not think anyone has died strictly due to covid or any other flu, they typically die from pneumonia. That does not mean there is no virus only that it causes the deterioration of major necessary systems.

Last I saw, actual mortality was between 1 and 2%. Closer to 1.
    I know that the main premise of a group of doctors and other professionals who have signed off on a statement challenging whether viruses exist is still small. It took me around a year to be fully persuaded that they had it right. The closest kin to this belief are those who believe that this alleged Cov 2 virus is a lot milder than many think. You are clearly in this category, so that's cool.

Just in case you're interested, I invite you to read the following article from a reporter named Iain Davis who came to seriously doubt the existence of the Cov 2 virus in particular:

COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud | Off Guardian

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The conspiracy theorist website.
    I'm guessing you're referring to the Bright Work Research website. I'd just found their article on how covid vaccines harmed people in an internet search- it seemed to be on point when it came to how covid vaccines damage the body, so I linked to it. For some reason, you've decided that it is a "conspiracy theorist website". Your apparent "evidence" that this was so was simply linking to their about page, which seemed perfectly fine to me. It also led me to the paper from the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research. I notice you haven't said a whole lot on said paper.

The concept that all the world's top medical experts are in a conspiracy to inject you with poison.
    I never made such a claim. The issue is not what people believe to be true, but what is -actually- true. I definitely believe that all vaccines have strong toxins in them and I think the evidence is there for those who are willing to consider the possibility, but that doesn't mean that those who believe that vaccines are "safe and effective" don't believe what they say. If you're interested in evidence that they are -not- "safe and effective", there are several books that get into the evidence. My personal favourite would be Virus Mania, as it questions the existence of biological viruses themselves. If viruses don't exist, it stands to reason that any vaccines made to prevent viral spread are combatting something that doesn't exist. Their latest edition can be found here:

Virus Mania: Corona/COVID-19, Measles, Swine Flu, Cervical Cancer, Avian Flu, SARS, BSE, Hepatitis C, AIDS, Polio, Spanish Flu. How the Medical ... Making Billion-Dollar Profits At Our Expense | amazon.com

After that, I'd go for Dr. Jackson Stockwell's book, How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity, which can be found here:

How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication | amazon.com

He still believes in viruses, which I no longer do, but I believe he's generally on point when it comes to the dangers of vaccines.

13. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

...I never made such a claim. ...
    Yet you post about it frequently.

Are you unvaxxed, Ms. Phoenyx? Did you get the Russian jab or the Chinese one?

14. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The concept that all the world's top medical experts are in a conspiracy to inject you with poison.
    I never made such a claim.
    Yet you post about it frequently.
    I post about -what- frequently?

Are you unvaxxed, Ms. Phoenyx?
    Back to disrespecting me I see.

15. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Umm yeah those vaccine didn't get emergency use status and had to go through the whole safety protocol.
    The COVID vaccine went through emergency use, but they now know with multimillions receiving the vaccines and a low rate of side effects on the general population that the vaccine is safe and deceasing death and severe illness.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

“More Than 12.7 Billion Shots
    Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the US, 613 million doses have been administered”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

17. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    What you said is absolutely false. A complete lie.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

18. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The COVID vaccine went through emergency use, but they now know with multimillions receiving the vaccines and a low rate of side effects on the general population that the vaccine is safe and deceasing death and severe illness.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/c...-distribution/

“More Than 12.7 Billion Shots
    Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the US, 613 million doses have been administered”
    I looked at the Bloomberg article briefly, looks like a puff piece for covid vaccines. Here's one that isn't:

COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Linked to Higher Adverse Event Risk vs Traditional Vaccines | Infectious Disease Advisor

As to your contention that "the" Covid vaccine (in truth, there are many different Covid vaccines) went "through" emergency use, implying it's no longer in that category, that's patently false. While there is apparently at least one Covid vaccine that has now been fully approved, it's not in use, probably because it won't enjoy the immunity from liability that the emergency use vaccines enjoy at the expense of the taxpayer, who has to pick up any costs associated with vaccine injuries or even deaths.

19. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    What you said is absolutely false. A complete lie.
    I know you are but what am I?