Thread: Jab Regret Trend

1. #331 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,413 Times in 52,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    ...You know I don't believe the Cov 2 virus exists, so you know what I think of your belief here. ...
    I love conspiracy theories that require all the world's governments to participate.

This is better than the Moon Landing hoax but a lot more deadly. No doubt you believe the deaths are faked too.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...nts/index.html
    What You Need to Know
    • New variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, are expected to occur.
    • CDC is working with state and local public health officials to monitor the spread of all variants.
    • The Omicron variant continues to spread throughout communities and can infect people who have been vaccinated or have previously had COVID-19.
    • Staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines reduces your risk of severe illness, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

2. #332 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,319 Times in 9,827 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Reminds me of a certain joke...

Attachment 24325

I wouldn't be surprised if some people who are involved in the production and distribution of vaccines know they're toxic and are indeed hoping for some population reduction. But I draw the line at trying to make a case for that or try to make an argument here for who these people might be. I think it's better to focus on things that are easier to ascertain, such as the harmfulness of these covid vaccines.

I tried -.-
    You're clearly wrong.

the people are very identifiable.

The world economic forum.

central bankers.

military contractors.

big pharma

the council on foreign relations

the bilderberg group

mossad

cia

other agencies.

quit being a globalist cuck fuck.

3. #333 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I love conspiracy theories that require all the world's governments to participate.

This is better than the Moon Landing hoax but a lot more deadly. No doubt you believe the deaths are faked too.

like the u.n.?

fucking idiot.

4. #334 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

is central bank ownership a conspiracy theory?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Phoenyx (01-27-2023)

6. #335 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You may not have noticed, but I generally only post in my own threads, and I've been thread banning you almost from the beginning. Even on the rare occassions where I post in other people's threads, I tend to avoid you precisely because I know that any extended conversation with you tend to end with you frothing at the mouth...

I just told you that I don't want to "tear down" the U.S., but apparently that fell on deaf ears. I'm done here.
    fuck you, chinese cocksmoker.

7. #336 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 7,495 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I now understand the avatar.
    Fredo Corleone was a fictional character whose mental deficiencies were manifested in real life by Asshat Zombie.
    I can actually picture the motherfucker saying a Hail Mary while casting his line.

Obviously, AssHat doesn't have a younger brother to free him from the humiliation of his life.

It was you, AssHat...you broke my heart!!!
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. #337 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No shit, sweetie. Right after I pointed out you weren't an American and had a feminine personality. LOL

You were and still do. I dislike liars, but foreigners lying about my country really chap my ass.
    why don't you care about big pharma trying to murder everyone and big tech helping?

9. #338 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I suspect you wouldn't like to be called a pussy if you ever felt like you were dying and told someone about it. Perhaps one day you'll find out. I've personally never seen any evidence that Musk has exagerated how he feels.

You know I don't believe the Cov 2 virus exists, so you know what I think of your belief here.

I don't believe whatever some website says unquestioningly. At this point, even a mainstream publication like the New York Times is beginning to come to its senses when it comes to boosters:

WSJ Slams Vaccine Makers, Federal Agencies for Pushing Boosters, as FDA Concedes Data Are ‘Complicated’ | Children's Health Defense
    Oh I’m used to it this isn’t my first rodeo.
    If you could elaborate on what you're referring to by this sentence, would be appreciated.

I doubt you have ever heard Musk talk about his physical health so you have nothing on which to base your assertion. But I do.
    You're right, I haven't. Do you have a linked article or something to that effect where he has?

Lots of people had a very short term reaction most didn’t act like they were dying. Guess I hit a nerve, eh sparky.
    Are you... suggesting that I got a Covid booster? The last time I got a vaccine was when I was a child. And there's no need for "acting". A lot of people -actually- died after getting a Covid shot. I think around 30,000 Americans got put in an adverse reaction report with VAERS, with death being the outcome. Oh, it can't be proven that they died -from- the shot, but from what I've seen, I'd say it's generally the most likely explanation. And there's plenty of evidence that many adverse reactions go unreported.

Ummmm WSJ doesn’t stand for New York Times.
    No, it stands for the Wall Street Journal. I guess you think the New York Times is better? I personally rarely read either, though I do have a discount subscription to the New York Times. I think they both sometimes come out with something worthwhile, but I generally only read their articles when an author I trust points them out for one reason or another. One such author, Patrick Lawrence, who used to write for the New York Times amoung other publications, frequently points out the New York Times' flaws. I think the following article written earlier this month is a good example:

Patrick Lawrence: The Sino-Russian Summit You Didn’t Read About | Scheerpost
    Last edited by Phoenyx; 01-27-2023 at 09:00 AM.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenyx For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-27-2023)

11. #339 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

If you could elaborate on what you're referring to by this sentence, would be appreciated.

You're right, I haven't. Do you have a linked article or something to that effect where he has?

Are you... suggesting that a got a Covid booster? The last time I got a vaccine was when I was a child. And there's no need for "acting". A lot of people -actually- died after getting a Covid shot. I think around 30,000 Americans got put in an adverse reaction report with VAERS, with death being the outcome. Oh, it can't be proven that they died -from- the shot, but from what I've seen, I'd say it's generally the most likely explanation. And there's plenty of evidence that many adverse reactions go unreported.

No, it stands for the Wall Street Journal. I guess you think the New York Times is better? I personally rarely read either, though I do have a discount subscription to the New York Times. I think they both sometimes come out with something worthwhile, but I generally only read their articles when an author I trust points them out for one reason or another. One such author, Patrick Lawrence, who used to write for the New York Times amoung other publications, frequently points out the New York Times' flaws. I think the following article written earlier this month is a good example:

Patrick Lawrence: The Sino-Russian Summit You Didn’t Read About | Scheerpost
    Sadly your civility and decorum are lost here. Your thoughtful posts will be responded to with personal insults and ad homs.

But you staying above board and attacking the arguments only is admirable.

Bravo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Phoenyx (01-27-2023)

13. #340 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Sadly your civility and decorum are lost here. Your thoughtful posts will be responded to with personal insults and ad homs.

But you staying above board and attacking the arguments only is admirable.

Bravo.
    Thanks LiG, I have noted that you have also tend to do the same. For a while I've been thinking that maybe we'd be better off if we started a new thread and removed some of the worst offenders. Or at least Dutch Uncle :-p.

14. #341 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know I don't believe the Cov 2 virus exists, so you know what I think of your belief here.
    There are 2 issues here- The first is whether or not the Cov 2 virus exists. The second is whether any world government knows that it doesn't but acts like it does. I wouldn't be surprised if no world government is actually aware that the virus doesn't exist, or at least not most of the individuals that comprise any nation's government. But regardless of what governments believe, there is certainly evidence that the virus doesn't exist, though I think this article goes too far in saying that there is -proof- that it doesn't exist:
    Proof the SARS-COV-2 virus does not exist: worldwide FOIA requests | For Life On Earth

I think my personal favourite article that dismantles the notion that there is solid evidence that the Cov 2 virus exists is this one from journalist Iain Davis:
    COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud | Off Guardian

Dr. Stefan Lanka gives a more technical explanation:
    Misinterpretation VIRUS II (2) by Dr. Stefan Lanka – Beginning and End of the Corona Crisis | Yummy Doctor

Dr. Stefan Lanka had been studying viruses since the late 80s at around the time that the alleged HIV virus came out, and it's then that he started to question viruses:
    http://whale.to/a/lanka_h.html

I've never claimed that any deaths were faked. The issue is what did people -actually- die from? This is an issue that has come up even with people who believe in the Cov 2 virus:

“No one has died from the coronavirus” | Off Guardian

15. #342 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Reminds me of a certain joke...

Attachment 24325

I wouldn't be surprised if some people who are involved in the production and distribution of vaccines know they're toxic and are indeed hoping for some population reduction. But I draw the line at trying to make a case for that or try to make an argument here for who these people might be. I think it's better to focus on things that are easier to ascertain, such as the harmfulness of these covid vaccines.
    You're clearly wrong.

the people are very identifiable.

The world economic forum.

central bankers.

military contractors.

big pharma

the council on foreign relations

the bilderberg group

mossad

cia

other agencies.

quit being a globalist cuck fuck.
    Had to ruin your speech with that last sentence. Look, I certainly -suspect- that the groups you mention know a lot more on the truth then they let on, but that's a suspicion, no more.

16. #343 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    fuck you, chinese cocksmoker.
    I wasn't even -talking- to you. Sometimes, you really go off the rails -.-

17. #344 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,413 Times in 52,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

There are 2 issues here- The first is whether or not the Cov 2 virus exists. The second is whether any world government knows that it doesn't but acts like it does. I wouldn't be surprised if no world government is actually aware that the virus doesn't exist....
    QED. Thanks for your reply.

When you say "world government", do you mean the Zionist Cabal or the standard individual nations like the US, China, Russia, etc?

I know you can't mean Australia or Canada. Texas is a bigger nation than they are. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

18. #345 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

QED. Thanks for your reply.

When you say "world government", do you mean the Zionist Cabal or the standard individual nations like the US, China, Russia, etc?

I know you can't mean Australia or Canada. Texas is a bigger nation than they are. LOL
    I just meant governments of the world, generally if not exclusively countries. I do believe that there are various multinational organizations and corporations that meet up, such as the Bilderbergers for instance, but aside from reading a great book on such organizations called Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs, I don't get into such things that much.

I find the evidence that vaccines, and covid vaccines are very harmful to be much easier to find evidence for then what various secretive organizations are up to.