Thread: Jab Regret Trend

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Althea recently said that she's now put me on her ignore list, so I'll just ask this of anyone who's reading- what does the evidence above suggest to you?
    Your sources are inaccurate, your conclusions completely lacking in logic.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Althea (01-24-2023), Phantasmal (01-24-2023)

3. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I think you're ready for my ignore list. Some people end up there due to racism, misogyny, or just empty calories in every post.

Others end up there because their stupidity knows no bounds, and I can't litter up my pages with nonsense.
    and you can't take the heat and are stupid.
    I think it's best not to sink to this level of 'debate'. Althea has now said she'd put me on her ignore list. I think she's done us both a favour. She clearly doesn't think I'm worth her time and I have more than enough people sending me and my source material ad hominem attacks already.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

4. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you have any actual information that would suggest that Musk's testimonial is false here?
    Yes.

He opened his mouth
    It's comments like this that make me glad that Althea has put me on ignore, making it unlikely that she'll be responding with any more such inane posts.

5. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

LOL, bet this guy has a lot of regrets...

Oh wait...

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to ‘kiss my a–‘ dies from COVID-19
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/29/washin...site%20buttons
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Doc Dutch (01-24-2023)

7. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet another ad hominem attack. If you'd like to have an -actual- discussion here instead of just piling on fuel for a flame war, you might consider saying why you disagree with the articles linked to above instead of just attacking them. At this point, I'm not sure if you even clicked on the links.
    This IS you attempting to have a discussion.
    Indeed. Unfortunately, people like you make it virtually impossible. But let's continue with your scintillating post...

The issue is that you wallow in the sewer of conspiracy theories [snip]
    I rest my case. Your post was little more than an attack on me, not on any of the evidence I've brought to the table. Much better that you keep me on ignore and spare me such posts.

8. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fair enough, but I think the tide is definitely shifting in the direction of jab regrets.
    It sure is because the anti-vaxxers are now faking seizures on Twitter because they couldn't convince anyone the vaccine is bad with their previous arguments.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Althea (01-24-2023), Phantasmal (01-24-2023)

10. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,487 Times in 52,490 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

I rest my case. Your post was little more than an attack on me, not on any of the evidence I've brought to the table. Much better that you keep me on ignore and spare me such posts.
    Pot meet kettle. LOL

Like these attack posts, Ms. Phoenyx?
    As I mentioned, I thread ban him from all my threads, but I do occassionally engage him in threads where he isn't thread banned. You ever consider thread banning him yourself?
    Althea recently said that she's now put me on her ignore list, so I'll just ask this of anyone who's reading- what does the evidence above suggest to you?
    I think it's best not to sink to this level of 'debate'. Althea has now said she'd put me on her ignore list. I think she's done us both a favour. She clearly doesn't think I'm worth her time and I have more than enough people sending me and my source material ad hominem attacks already.
    BTW, Althea is male yet you persist in calling him a her while simultaneously becoming outraged at being labeled a female. Another one of your many hypocrisies. Now claim you're an American again. LOL
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My point goes to credibility. I've been a discount subscriber to Epoch Times for a while and I've rarely found any flaws in their articles on covid vaccines- I think the most they may have done is exagerate a bit in the title, which is something that many news outlets do. I find it ironic that in your first response to Elon Musk's testimonial, you criticized Elon Musk himself, not the news outlet that mentioned it. But if your concern is that Epoch Times didn't accurately report what Elon Musk has said, I've done you a favour and found an alternative sources for the information that I imagine will placate you:

Elon Musk felt like he 'was dying' after 2nd COVID booster shot, cousin in 'peak health' suffered myocarditis | msn.com
    Well...where to start?

You referred to the Epoch Times as a news source.

That's a non starter.
    To you perhaps, not to me. I've found them to be one of the few fairly large publications that isn't afraid to question Covid vaccines.

Do you think my issue is with the question of Musk saying that, or that I don't believe anything he says?
    You protested the Epoch Times as a news source, so I found you another news source that I imagine you'd trust more.

12. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As someone who hasn't had a vaccine since childhood, I have no regrets whatsoever. My only regret is that I ever got a vaccine at all.
    Bullshit.

13. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You protested the Epoch Times as a news source, so I found you another news source that I imagine you'd trust more.
    While facts are facts, half-truths are lies. Epoch Times is a RW biased conspiracy theorist publication only used by nutjobs, anti-American foreigners and sexual perverts.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/
    A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

14. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your assumption is that getting vaccines would avoid these conditions. There's plenty of evidence that they would not, as well as evidence that they are harmful. For those who don't know, I actually made a thread on this here:

The Safety and Efficacy of Vaccines | justplainpolitics.com
    A small part of me wants to stop you from spreading misinformation, but a bigger part of me doesn't want to stop you because the only people who will listen to you are the people I want to see dead anyway, so you're helping me by spreading misinformation that gets Conservatives and Nazis killed.

So keep up the good work!

No one has done a better job of killing Conservatives than Conservatives themselves.

15. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Bullshit.
    If she's from Mother Russia, I'd believe her.

OTOH, please note that Putin himself is vaccinated and is very cautious about COVID exposure.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-bu...127d7bb5ead1fc
    Putin reveals he was vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik V
    Last edited by Doc Dutch; 01-24-2023 at 11:11 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

LV426 (01-24-2023)

17. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To you perhaps, not to me. I've found them to be one of the few fairly large publications that isn't afraid to question Covid vaccines.
    Unsuccessfully, though, because the people who work for Epoch Times are incredibly fucking stupid.

18. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    To each his own, I’ve seen shingles, pneumonia and the flu’s very bad effects on unvaccinated elders, so I’ll take the jabs.
    I think Phoenyx is someone's sock.

19. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

dude. they're trying to mass murder people.

fuck your levels.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump