Thread: Jab Regret Trend

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I don't believe this is an isolated case. Which questions the FBI in its investigation into trump/Russia.
    This was the guy who claimed there was no collusion. Isn’t it ironic.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (01-25-2023), Cypress (01-25-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-25-2023)

3. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Thing is, I don't want to stop you from spreading lies about the COVID vaccine because the only people who will listen to you at this point are the suckers I want to see choke and die anyway.

No one does a better job killing Conservatives than Conservatives themselves.

Without your help, the Democrats would not have had as good a midterm as they did.

Your big, fat mouth cost the GOP several winnable races this past November.

So keep up the good work! I love nothing more than seeing Conservatives die before they can vote.
    Those two examples are nothing, there are tons more of the same I can post. Young and relatively young people, just dropping dead.

Keep telling yourself it's all coincidence or whatever the delusion de jour is because deep down, you know something is wrong. Way wrong. I believe people are free and should make their own medical decisions, whatever that may be to suit their situation. There is no one-size-fits-all. But I see the method to your madness. You are viperous angry because YOU took the jab out of haste and fear and now wish you hadn't. But like toothpaste not going back in the tube, you cannot get it out. That bell will not unring.

I did not take the vaccine and things played out exactly as I predicted. The virus mutated into a weak cold-like shadow of its original self and we have reached herd immunity.

But you have the spike protein still multiplying inside you. Where will it go next? WTF knows but you'd better hope not your heart or lungs.

And being angry at those you could not force into the same boat you are in won't do a damn thing to change that.
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pointgold View Post
    ...The virus mutated into a weak cold-like shadow of its original self and we have reached herd immunity.....
    Why do you think the global medical community is hiding the truth from the public, Dr. Lig?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Those two examples are nothing, there are tons more of the same I can post. Young and relatively young people, just dropping dead.
    Keep lying, PLEASE, because the only people who will listen to you at this point are the people I want to see choke to death on ventilators anyway.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep telling yourself it's all coincidence or whatever the delusion de jour is because deep down, you know something is wrong. Way wrong. I believe people are free and should make their own medical decisions, whatever that may be to suit their situation. There is no one-size-fits-all. But I see the method to your madness. You are viperous angry because YOU took the jab out of haste and fear and now wish you hadn't. But like toothpaste not going back in the tube, you cannot get it out. That bell will not unring.
    You're barking up the wrong tree here, dude.

I don't give a shit what lies you say about COVID because I know the only people who will listen to you are the dumb fucking Nazis who should die anyway.

7. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I did not take the vaccine and things played out exactly as I predicted. The virus mutated into a weak cold-like shadow of its original self and we have reached herd immunity.
    I hope every single Conservative takes what you say here seriously because Conservatives are dying at rates double everyone else.

8. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you have the spike protein still multiplying inside you. Where will it go next? WTF knows but you'd better hope not your heart or lungs.
    You know what does multiply inside you, targeting specifically your heart and lungs? COVID.

9. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And being angry at those you could not force into the same boat you are in won't do a damn thing to change that.
    You want me to be angry that you're lying about COVID, but I already told you that I think you should continue lying about it because the only people who will listen to you are the dumb fucking idiots who I want to see die anyway.

10. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Why do you think the global medical community is hiding the truth from the public, Dr. Lig?
    As one Israeli doctor stated "social and occupational pressure."

Think.

For various reasons, mainly the cost of malpractice insurance, most doctors have sold out to big hospitals and are beholden to toe the corporate line or lose their jobs.

In these times and this situation, you must be your own advocate, use your brain. Everyone is looking out for their own best interests - that includes the medical community. For them, the end justifies the means.
    "Good times and riches and son-of-a-bitches, I've seen more than I can recall." --Jimmy Buffett

11. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As one Israeli doctor stated "social and occupational pressure."

Think.

For various reasons, mainly the cost of malpractice insurance, most doctors have sold out to big hospitals and are beholden to toe the corporate line or lose their jobs.

In these times and this situation, you must be your own advocate, use your brain. Everyone is looking out for their own best interests - that includes the medical community. For them, the end justifies the means.
    Sooooo.....according to you the entire planet's medical and political communities are in on this conspiracy, but only you and your FaceBook friends have figured it out?

What about the Moon Landing hoax? Did you figure that one out too?

12. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sooooo.....according to you the entire planet's medical and political communities are in on this conspiracy, but only you and your FaceBook friends have figured it out?

What about the Moon Landing hoax? Did you figure that one out too?
    You asked my opinion and I gave it. The manner in which the jab was pushed and forced on many who didn't even want it sets the stage for major fallout in the future. There will come a time when they will not be able to hide it anymore. Mark my words.

This is America. I don't care if you get a booster shot every day, that's your pejorative, just as it was mine not to get one. You should show the same respect to those who did not haplessly jump on the bandwagon. I never make decisions in haste or from pressure tactics. That is a sure red flag to me every time. I'm not a rocket scientist but I am wiser than your average bear.

13. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,613 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 216 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Sadly, those who regret NOT getting the jab have no forum, because they are dead. Hundreds of thousands of them.
    the survival rate for those that got covid is over 98%

you are still retarded in 2023 I see.

14. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You asked my opinion and I gave it. The manner in which the jab was pushed and forced on many who didn't even want it sets the stage for major fallout in the future. There will come a time when they will not be able to hide it anymore. Mark my words.

This is America. I don't care if you get a booster shot every day, that's your pejorative, just as it was mine not to get one. You should show the same respect to those who did not haplessly jump on the bandwagon. I never make decisions in haste or from pressure tactics. That is a sure red flag to me every time. I'm not a rocket scientist but I am wiser than your average bear.
    You're free to make up your own opinion, but you aren't free to make up your own facts.

When you claim there's a global conspiracy to poison everyone on the planet, you sound nutty, Lig.

15. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're free to make up your own opinion, but you aren't free to make up your own facts.

When you claim there's a global conspiracy to poison everyone on the planet, you sound nutty, Lig.
    Regardless, I'm grateful I had enough sense not to get one.

History will tell the ultimate story.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pointgold For This Post:

Phoenyx (01-26-2023)

17. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    the survival rate for those that got covid is over 98%

you are still retarded in 2023 I see.
    Those who are intelligent and honest know that's a half-truth. The whole truth is that survival rates depend upon age and other factors.