Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Jab Regret Trend

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Default Jab Regret Trend

We’ve spotted a welcome new trend for people to feel safe expressing their jab regrets. I’ll give you three examples.

The first is Israeli professor Schmuel Shapira, MD, MPH, whose bio includes this self-description: “Physician, scientist, Head of Israel Institute for Biological Research for 8 years, Colonel (Ret) Terrorism, Risk and Crisis Management.” He has about 30,000 twitter followers.

Yesterday Dr. Shapira tweeted his regrets about taking the shots:

When asked, Dr. Shapira explained he was a victim of the government’s military-grade psyops campaign:

Next, late last month, conservative pundit Ben Shapiro (5.4 million followers) finally gave in and admitted taking the jabs was a mistake:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Phoenyx (01-21-2023)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Rune (01-22-2023)

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), christiefan915 (01-21-2023), Cypress (01-24-2023), Doc Dutch (01-21-2023), evince (01-22-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023), LurchAddams (01-21-2023), Nomad (01-23-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 21 Posts

Fair enough, but I think the tide is definitely shifting in the direction of jab regrets. As someone who hasn't had a vaccine since childhood, I have no regrets whatsoever. My only regret is that I ever got a vaccine at all.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Fair enough, but I think the tide is definitely shifting in the direction of jab regrets. As someone who hasn't had a vaccine since childhood, I have no regrets whatsoever. My only regret is that I ever got a vaccine at all.
    To each his own, I’ve seen shingles, pneumonia and the flu’s very bad effects on unvaccinated elders, so I’ll take the jabs.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-21-2023), Cypress (01-24-2023), Doc Dutch (01-21-2023), evince (01-22-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023), LurchAddams (01-21-2023), Nomad (01-23-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yea all those vaccinations are un-needed. OH Wait!!!!

Polio has been eliminated from the United States thanks to widespread polio vaccination in this country. Since 1979, no cases of wild polio have originated in the United States.

Guess you are FOS after all!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023), LurchAddams (01-21-2023), LV426 (01-24-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    To each his own, I’ve seen shingles, pneumonia and the flu’s very bad effects on unvaccinated elders, so I’ll take the jabs.
    Your assumption is that getting vaccines would avoid these conditions. There's plenty of evidence that they would not, as well as evidence that they are harmful. For those who don't know, I actually made a thread on this here:

The Safety and Efficacy of Vaccines | justplainpolitics.com

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Agreed. My adult life involved a lot of domestic and foreign travel including exposure to some very unsanitary conditions. The benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks. Only fucking morons and agents of hostile powers would speak against modern medical science common throughout the Western World.

Ms. Phoenyx's experiences seem more akin to someone who grew up on Mother Russia, not the West.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), evince (01-22-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-23-2023)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,628 Times in 51,918 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your assumption is that getting vaccines would avoid these conditions. There's plenty of evidence that they would not, as well as evidence that they are harmful. For those who don't know, I actually made a thread on this here:

The Safety and Efficacy of Vaccines | justplainpolitics.com
    Nyet, comrade Phoenyx.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

evince (01-22-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Umm yeah those vaccine didn't get emergency use status and had to go through the whole safety protocol.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-21-2023), Sirthinksalot (01-21-2023), TOP (01-21-2023)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce Uncle View Post
    My adult life involved a lot of... very unsanitary conditions.
    Not surprising. Homelessness is a scourge.

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Yea all those vaccinations are un-needed. OH Wait!!!!

Polio has been eliminated from the United States thanks to widespread polio vaccination in this country. Since 1979, no cases of wild polio have originated in the United States.
    The notion that polio is caused by a virus at all has been disputed by a book written by doctors called Virus Mania. Quoting from it:

Polio: Pesticides Such as DDT and Heavy Metals under Suspicion

Practically all of the illnesses that affected people in industrialized countries in the decades before World War II (tuberculosis etc.) ceased to cause problems after 1945. For a few years, the major exception was polio (infantile paralysis), which continues to be called an infectious disease. In the 1950s, the number of polio cases in developed countries fell drastically—and epidemic authorities attributed this success to their vaccination campaigns. But a look at the statistics reveals that the number of polio victims had already fallen drastically when vaccination activities started (see diagram 2).

Many pieces of evidence justify the suspicion that the cause of infantile paralysis (polio) is not a virus. Many experts, like American physician Benjamin Sandler, believe a decisive factor is a high consumption of refined foods such as granulated sugar.312 Others cite mass vaccinations. Indeed, since the beginning of the 20th century, it has been known that the paralysis so typical of polio have often appeared at the site where an injection has been given.313 Additionally, the number of polio cases increased drastically after mass vaccinations against diphtheria and whooping cough in the 1940s, as documented in the Lancet and other publications.314 315 316

Polio, like most diseases, may be conditional on various factors. It makes particular sense, however, to take poisoning by industrial and agricultural pollution into consideration, to explain why this nervous disease first appeared in the 19th century, in the course of industrialization. It spread like wildfire in the industrialized West in the first half of the 20th century, while in developing countries, in contrast, there was no outbreak.

In the 19th century, the disease was named poliomyelitis, referring to degeneration of spinal column nerves (myelitis is a disease of the spinal cord) typical of polio.317 Orthodox medical literature can offer no evidence that the poliovirus was anything other than benign until the first polio epidemic, which occurred in Sweden in 1887. This was 13 years after the invention of DDT in Germany (in 1874) and 14 years after the invention of the first mechanical crop sprayer, which was used to spray formulations of water, kerosene, soap and arsenic.

“The epidemic also occurred immediately following an unprecedented flurry of pesticide innovations,” says Jim West of New York, who has extensively investigated the subject of polio and pesticides. “This is not to say that DDT was the actual cause of the first polio epidemic, as arsenic was then in widespread use and DDT is said to have been merely an academic exercise. However, DDT or any of several neurotoxic organochlorines already discovered could have caused the first polio epidemic if they had been used experimentally as a pesticide. DDT’s absence from early literature is little assurance that it was not used.”318

Nearly ten years before, in 1878, Alfred Vulpian, a neurologist, had provided experimental evidence for the poisoning thesis when he discovered that dogs poisoned by lead suffered from the same symptoms as human polio victims. In 1883, the Russian Miezeyeski Popow showed that the same paralysis could be produced with arsenic. These studies should have aroused the scientific community, considering that the arsenic-based pesticide Paris green had been widely used in agriculture to fight “pests” like caterpillars since 1870.319

“But instead of prohibiting the insecticide Paris green, it was replaced by the even more toxic pesticide: lead arsenate, which likewise contained heavy metals, in the state of Massachusetts in 1892,“ according to a 2004 article in the British magazine The Ecologist.320 Indeed, a polio epidemic broke out in Massachusetts two years later. Dr. Charles Caverly, who was responsible for the tests, maintained that a toxin was more likely the culprit than a virus, stating emphatically that, “we are very certainly not dealing with a contagious disease.”

Within a short time, however, lead arsenate became the most important pesticide in the industrialized world’s fruit cultivation. It was not the only toxic substance used in agricultural industries.321 In 1907, for example, calcium arsenate was introduced in Massachusetts322 and was used in cotton fields and factories. Months later, 69 children who lived downstream from three cotton factories suddenly became sick and suffered from paralysis. Meanwhile, lead arsenate was also being sprayed on the fruit trees in their gardens.323 But microbe hunters ignored these legitimate “cluster” factors, and instead continued searching for a “responsible” virus.324

A cornerstone for the polio-as-virus theory was laid down in 1908 by scientists Karl Landsteiner and Erwin Popper, both working in Austria.325 326 The World Health Organization calls their experiments one of the “milestones in the obliteration of polio.”327 That year, another polio epidemic occurred and once again there was clear evidence that toxic pesticides were at play. But, astoundingly, instead of following up this evidence, medical authorities viewed the pesticides as weapons in the battle against the arch enemy microbes. They even neglected to give the children suffering from lameness treatments to alleviate the pesticide poisoning and, thus establish whether their health could be improved this way.328 (In 1951, Irwin Eskwith did exactly that and succeeded in curing a child suffering cranial nerve damage—bulbar paralysis, a particularly severe form of polio329—with dimercaprol, a detoxification substance that binds heavy metals like arsenic and lead).330 331 332

Source:
    Engelbrecht, Torsten; Köhnlein, Claus; Bailey, Samantha; Scoglio, Stefano. Virus Mania (pp. 72-75). Books on Demand. Kindle Edition.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    We’ve spotted a welcome new trend for people to feel safe expressing their jab regrets. I’ll give you three examples.

The first is Israeli professor Schmuel Shapira, MD, MPH, whose bio includes this self-description: “Physician, scientist, Head of Israel Institute for Biological Research for 8 years, Colonel (Ret) Terrorism, Risk and Crisis Management.” He has about 30,000 twitter followers.

Yesterday Dr. Shapira tweeted his regrets about taking the shots:

When asked, Dr. Shapira explained he was a victim of the government’s military-grade psyops campaign:

Next, late last month, conservative pundit Ben Shapiro (5.4 million followers) finally gave in and admitted taking the jabs was a mistake:

My friend, other than Shapira, who I know nothing about, all the other tweets you posted are from wing nut propagandists. It's this type of anti-science nonsense that's killing people.

Get vaxxed. It's the right thing to do, not only for yourself, but for your community.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), Diesel (01-24-2023), Phantasmal (01-23-2023)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sadly, those who regret NOT getting the jab have no forum, because they are dead. Hundreds of thousands of them.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Althea (01-23-2023), christiefan915 (01-21-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023), Mason Michaels (01-21-2023), Phantasmal (01-23-2023)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So irresponsible. It's like the kids of anti-vax parents who contract old diseases like polio and start spreading it to other vulnerable kids.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-22-2023), Phantasmal (01-23-2023)