Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White Nationalists, Other Republicans Brace for ‘Total War’

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,930 Times in 13,197 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    You providing evidence as requested will make no difference of course.
    Yea, I know, but I did it anyway.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Yea, I know, but I did it anyway.
    They keep you busy doing research which they ignore so that you are not able to advance your point.

Busy work.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Southern Poverty Law Center Must Pay $3.3 Million After Falsely Naming Anti-Muslim Extremists
    https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/sout...im-extremists/

SPLC Sued Again for Defamation
    https://thenewamerican.com/splc-sued...or-defamation/

Southern Poverty Law Center Slapped with Racketeering Suit Over ‘False Hate Group Designation’
    https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/sout...p-designation/

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate-based scam that nearly caused me to be murdered
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2022301001/

SPLC's 'Hate Group' Accusation Outed as a Scam, More Than 60 Groups Considering Lawsuits

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...awsuits-n65061

Justice Thomas: Court Should Revisit Defamation Law After SPLC Labeled Christian Ministry a 'Hate Group'
    https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2022/ju...y-a-hate-group

FBI removes link to Southern Poverty Law Center from its website
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fb...te-may-contin/

Has a Civil Rights Stalwart Lost Its Way?
    The Southern Poverty Law Center—led by charismatic, swashbuckling founder Morris Dees—is making the most of the Trump era. But is it overstepping its bounds?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...center-215312/

FBI: SPLC not a reliable source
    https://afajournal.org/past-issues/2...liable-source/
    thanks for doing EXACTLY what I accused you of. Out of your lists of links you have 1 verified lawsuit that resulted in a guilty verdict and payment. I've got no problem with that.

And although the FBI removes them from their site, they STILL use them as a resource. The rest of your links are recorded lawsuits (but no conclusions) and a opinion pieces (Clarence Thomas??? Puh-leeze!).

Now, go ahead and waste time space & effort declaring that this is ALL as good as fact to support your original contention. The rational, objective and intelligent reader will see your folly.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You providing evidence as requested will make no difference of course.
    Sure it does, as he provided me with the very proof needed to dismantle his hyperbole.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They keep you busy doing research which they ignore so that you are not able to advance your point.

Busy work.
    You boys really do enjoy your circle jerks, don't cha?

George Orwell

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Busy work.
    I made my point. It was worth doing 10 to 15 minutes of research.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I made my point. It was worth doing 10 to 15 minutes of research.
    Ya, I dont do that anymore.....once I figured out that I was being played my Dont Be A Chump rule activated.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    thanks for doing EXACTLY what I accused you of. Out of your lists of links you have 1 verified lawsuit that resulted in a guilty verdict and payment. I've got no problem with that.

And although the FBI removes them from their site, they STILL use them as a resource. The rest of your links are recorded lawsuits (but no conclusions) and a opinion pieces (Clarence Thomas??? Puh-leeze!).

Now, go ahead and waste time space & effort declaring that this is ALL as good as fact to support your original contention. The rational, objective and intelligent reader will see your folly.
    As those links, and my original thesis, show the SPLC is not a reliable source. They've been successfully sued, and are being regularly sued for what they now claim is opinion rather than fact. The FBI doesn't find them credible but still looks at their stuff. That's reasonable. Taken with a shaker full of salt there are a few gems among a beach of worthless sand coming from them.

If you are stupid enough to rely on them as a primary source that's to your folly, not mine.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gtfu and deal with reality: the people who essentially determine your job, credit status, salary, where you live...who outsource your jobs, put the major tax burden on you and maintain elitist educational systems and management LOOK JUST LIKE YOU AND ARE IN CHARGE OF THE POLITICAL/SOCIAL/BUSINESS entities that YOU support.

"Woke" may be annoying and at times absurd, but it ain't screwing you because it ain't in charge. Capice?
    People like me (Conservatives) and the like are in charge of the POLITICAL?SOCIAL?BUSINESS entities? LMFAO! Where have you been these past 2 years? The FBI, the corporations, the media, and biden's DOJ have fully controlled the coverups of biden's partnership with the CCP, and they have had a 100% bias in dealing with Trump as opposed to dealing with the corrupt biden. Me and Conservatives in general are in control of the social aspects of our nation? Wow, tell me where CRT, antifa, leftist media, cancel culture, anti American actions/violence happening today in Atlanta just like the summer of love 2020 are in any way associated with anyone on the political left. Business entities?
    Any businesses that are left after the radical leftist actions that shut down businesses for almost 2 solid years are not in charge of Conservatives, no, their shut downs that led to destroying their businesses was all at the hands of the biden administration along with his FBI cohorts.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Both you and RB 60 are white nationalist christ stains,America's dirty underbelly
    The only Christ stains on our nation happen to come from radical lefties--like those who support aborting/killing GOD's children. Got that now, fella?

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Gtfu and deal with reality: the people who essentially determine your job, credit status, salary, where you live...who outsource your jobs, put the major tax burden on you and maintain elitist educational systems and management LOOK JUST LIKE YOU AND ARE IN CHARGE OF THE POLITICAL/SOCIAL/BUSINESS entities that YOU support.

"Woke" may be annoying and at times absurd, but it ain't screwing you because it ain't in charge. Capice?

People like me (Conservatives) and the like are in charge of the POLITICAL?SOCIAL?BUSINESS entities? LMFAO! Where have you been these past 2 years? The FBI, the corporations, the media, and biden's DOJ have fully controlled the coverups of biden's partnership with the CCP, and they have had a 100% bias in dealing with Trump as opposed to dealing with the corrupt biden. Me and Conservatives in general are in control of the social aspects of our nation? Wow, tell me where CRT, antifa, leftist media, cancel culture, anti American actions/violence happening today in Atlanta just like the summer of love 2020 are in any way associated with anyone on the political left. Business entities?
    Any businesses that are left after the radical leftist actions that shut down businesses for almost 2 solid years are not in charge of Conservatives, no, their shut downs that led to destroying their businesses was all at the hands of the biden administration along with his FBI cohorts.
    Who is in charge of Wall St.?
    Who made the decisions and passed the laws to outsource your job?
    Who made the decisions and passed the laws to place the burden of taxes on you and give tax breaks for the wealthy?
    Who made the decisions and passed the laws to let pharmaceutical companies set prices while preventing negotiations by your representative in gov't?
    Who made the decisions and passed the laws that gave corporations the same rights in court as you, an American human being?
    Who made the decisions and passed the laws that greatly restrict your ability to sue a corporation for the effects of a bad product?
    Prior to the major fuck ups of Trump, who did the FBI & NIA put on their "watch list" during the bogus invasion of Iraq?

Given the irrationality and MAGA based absurd revisionist base of your previous response, I expect you'll either take awhile to look up the "appropriate" regurgitation of long disproven talking points from various right wing sites to answer the above questions. Either that or you'll blather on in a similar MAGA troll fashion. Carry on.

George Orwell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

15. #42 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,514 Times in 16,976 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

The only Christ stains on our nation happen to come from radical lefties--like those who support aborting/killing GOD's children. Got that now, fella?
    He calls us white nationalists. I don't know about you, but I'm a white nationalist. I am white. I am loyal to my country, if you go by it's definition.
    He insults our beliefs. Yet we don't insult his. He calls us dirty underbelly. One must get dirty to produce what's shipped to him by train or truck.

He is a hateful, bigoted, racist and hypocritical miscreant. He is jealous of success.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Libhater (01-25-2023)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

As those links, and my original thesis, show the SPLC is not a reliable source. They've been successfully sued, and are being regularly sued for what they now claim is opinion rather than fact. The FBI doesn't find them credible but still looks at their stuff. That's reasonable. Taken with a shaker full of salt there are a few gems among a beach of worthless sand coming from them.

If you are stupid enough to rely on them as a primary source that's to your folly, not mine.
    WTF is the matter with you? I mean, like a drunk parrot you just repeat and regurgitate the SOS. What's really pitiful is how you STILL try to justify using the FBI article. Let me clue you in, when a source is confirmed unreliable, IT'S DUMPED and filed as UNRELIABLE....NOT used as a reference. Ask any cop/detective at any precinct.

Your links showed 1 successful lawsuit. PERIOD. If that were the only basis for your claims, then we could discuss those parameters and what has transpired since. A bunch of malcontents throwing legal mud ONLY merits consideration IF THEY STICK. Your list only has one.

The rest of my previous responses stand valid. You may now parrot on.

George Orwell

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

He calls us white nationalists. I don't know about you, but I'm a white nationalist. I am white. I am loyal to my country, if you go by it's definition.
    He insults our beliefs. Yet we don't insult his. He calls us dirty underbelly. One must get dirty to produce what's shipped to him by train or truck.

He is a hateful, bigoted, racist and hypocritical miscreant. He is jealous of success.

Naa-unnhh, my little sheet wearer:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...%20nationalist

white nationalists
    : one of a group of militant white people who espouse white supremacy (see WHITE SUPREMACY sense 1) and advocate enforced racial segregation

Your buddy is just a dumber version of you when it comes to your racism. You are the company you keep. Carry on.

George Orwell

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-29-2023)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Naa-unnhh, my little sheet wearer:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...%20nationalist

white nationalists
    : one of a group of militant white people who espouse white supremacy (see WHITE SUPREMACY sense 1) and advocate enforced racial segregation

Your buddy is just a dumber version of you when it comes to your racism. You are the company you keep. Carry on.
    that's it. keep lying.

Jesus is watching you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Libhater (01-25-2023)