Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How To Tell What The Truth Is.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Lower your speculation real isn't real and reality defines everything you wished into fruition forward from here. Life never exceeds personally evolving forward self contained to the moment here. Relative time logistics comes from comparing personal event horizons shared by each reproduction that ever existed to date statistically averaged over all to be used against each great great grandchild changing populaiton forward now one lifetime at a time.

Self evident kinetic evolving where I am no exception or exemption. Honesty survives reasonable doubt sacrificing one's sole time adapting to the moment pretending life works by relative time logistics alone. Social consensus is designed to corrupt every last ancestor in each ancestral lineage forward from here as it has done historiclaly since dawn of civilization became vernacular tribalism by rule of law controlled by 1 % of the populaiton charging rent to occupying space mutually evolving forward now.
    AT LEAST THROW A FUCKIN' COMMA IN TO BREAK UP THE WALL AND ACCIDENTALLY LURE SOMEONE INTO READING IT!

Without punctuation people can tell IMMEDIATELY that this is autogenerated text and not anything real. But if you put some punctuation in there it might cause people to try to figure out if it is saying something. Gah!

THAT would be more fun!

And fun is what you are after. So autogenerate but then throw in some punctuation.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    AT LEAST THROW A FUCKIN' COMMA IN TO BREAK UP THE WALL AND ACCIDENTALLY LURE SOMEONE INTO READING IT!

Without punctuation people can tell IMMEDIATELY that this is autogenerated text and not anything real. But if you put some punctuation in there it might cause people to try to figure out if it is saying something. Gah!

THAT would be more fun!

And fun is what you are after. So autogenerate but then throw in some punctuation.
    you seriously thinking I didn't notice you cannot debunk what I said so you propose I didn't say what said properly? bait and switch, how reverse psychology of you. I don't have to prove self evident evolving, just explain it.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.
    Thanks for the advice, Constanza.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Thanks for the advice, Constanza.
    This guy has done this before. He pretends to be raising a free speech issue. Then he unloads nazism and the ugliest racism.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you seriously thinking I didn't notice you cannot debunk what I said so you propose I didn't say what said properly? bait and switch, how reverse psychology of you. I don't have to prove self evident evolving, just explain it.
    See??? That's better. I actually read it thinking it was a meaningful post! GOOD JOB!

Now you are ONTO something! This will DEFINITELY lure more people in.

Try it on one of your longer blocks of text. And I honestly cannot recommend enough upping the n-grams to 2 or 3 that will force the algorith to generate phrases that sound more like a coherent thought than just random words strung together.

Here: the part of your post that reads " I don't have to prove self evident evolving, just explain it." <-- this could be improved by elimination or changing the word "Evolving" from a verb to a noun. If you had just switched it up for "evolution" it might have actually looked like a REAL SENTENCE instead of what is clearly just a markov chain generator.

(I really want to see you succeed with this schtick so I'm hoping you'll actually take my advice!)

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THAT would be more fun!

It is wonderful watching a typecast mentality pretend their ideology wasn't debunked by projecting I was out of touch with specific evolving here as me alone adapting to occupying space now. Kinetic series parallel existing in plain sight, is self evident one has to navigate around everything outside their skin.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is wonderful watching a typecast mentality pretend their ideology wasn't debunked by projecting I was out of touch with specific evolving here as me alone adapting to occupying space now. Kinetic series parallel existing in plain sight, is self evident one has to navigate around everything outside their skin.
    Let me fix this for you. Honest it won't take much time but it will improve readability while still maintaining opacity.

"It is wonderful watching a typecast mentality pretend their ideology wasn't debunked by projection. I was out of touch with specific evolvolution here as I, alone, adapted to occupying space. Kinetic series parallel existence in plain sight is self evident. One has to navigate around everything outside their skin."

SEE??? That almost sounds like someone could make sense of something if they tried hard enough.

If you don't polish up the output the seams show.

Hope that helps!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let me fix this for you. Honest it won't take much time but it will improve readability while still maintaining opacity.

"It is wonderful watching a typecast mentality pretend their ideology wasn't debunked by projection. I was out of touch with specific evolvolution here as I, alone, adapted to occupying space. Kinetic series parallel existence in plain sight is self evident. One has to navigate around everything outside their skin."

SEE??? That almost sounds like someone could make sense of something if they tried hard enough.

If you don't polish up the output the seams show.

Hope that helps!
    flail away with your symbolism over substance mentality, a mind is only useful to those directing your faith life is beyond your intellectual mind's capacity to navigate being alive in series parallel displacement being only you sharing the moment equally here since conceived adapting in the moment, now.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

flail away with your symbolism over substance mentality, a mind is only useful to those directing your faith life is beyond your intellectual mind's capacity to navigate being alive in series parallel displacement being only you sharing the moment equally here since conceived adapting in the moment, now.
    Wow, that's MUCH better! See? The only problem is, it kind of breaks down at the end. Did you get tired?

Still, you are doing GREAT! Keep up the good work!

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,079 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.
    It truth exists, is it even relevant?

The entire universe, including all that exists within it [including us]
    and all that occurs within it,
    is nothing more than the completely random confluence of sub-atomic particles in the otherwise vacuum of infinite space.
    We don't need to theorize this.
    We wake up into it every morning.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Please explain, in your own words, what Fake New is, and while you are at it, please explain to us what Conspiracy theories are?

I just want to make sure we are all on the same page here?

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Or "cope"? LOL

It's fun to watch you try to build up your post count with dribble. Do you believe a half-truth is truth or a lie? Example, your Einstein quote was only a partial quote. The full quote is "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."

This is very much like Lin Chi's comment, "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." It means get rid of preconceived notions if trying to solve a problem.

Why would you eliminate that from your OP?

https://www.npr.org/2004/03/23/17853...igious-inquiry

The reason I left the rest of the quote was because it was irrelevant to the point I was making.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You offer nothing but your opinion, speculation, supposition and conjecture....these are NOT facts and do not bare a logical analysis.

YOU create THIS thread, so the burden of proof is on you. If you cannot logically or rationally (i.e., dead people don't type) explain or clarify it's content to the reader, it's worthless...and you insisting it's true is irrelevant, as only YOU understand your intent and such is not substantiating anything.

So if you can't meet a simple burden of proof, you're just dishonestly trolling. Carry on.

What I said in my thread was true. If you think any part of it is untrue, speak up. Or shut up.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

What I said in my thread was true. If you think any part of it is untrue, speak up. Or shut up.
    You are the Nazi who keeps changing forum names. Fuck off.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Please explain, in your own words, what Fake New is, and while you are at it, please explain to us what Conspiracy theories are?

I just want to make sure we are all on the same page here?

I am anti Trump. Is that close enough? (Though I am also an ti Biden) Fake news is a problem. But it isn't "THEE" problem. The real problem is not being allowed to speak the truth. For example, I started a thread called, "The philosophy of being banned." It was closed to debate. But before that happened, some people did reply to it. Not one did what the thread suggested. There is another thing about "fake news." From what I have seen, it seems most people PREFER being lied to. It's a god damned shame. Lastly, I have heard it said that in a world full of misleading propaganda, truth itself is a conspiracy. That is no conspiracy. Also, a "conspiracy theory" that isn't true is the same thing as fake news.