Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

You can leave the pile any time.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah. The true things that don't matter.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Puffery? I spoke the truth. Deal with it.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Your screed belies your screen name.

Evidently, something is bothering you. If you can be specific, perhaps someone here can help you. Otherwise, you're saying nothing but talking loud.

Ah, yet another dead person talking. Everything I said was true. If you want a topic to talk about, go to my thread "Immigration-Invasion." Only one person replied in it. And that person had nothing to say.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I wonder if that reply was even written by a human. it sounds like real bad AI.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I disagree. It isn't so much believing what they want to believe. It is being manipulated into believing what they do. Among which is a preference for self delusion and eventual destruction.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I AM,I AM's,AM I View Post
    Exactly!

Exactly wrong. For the most part. People have always fooled themselves. But now they are being fooled by a different ethnic group who seeks their destruction. For example, fox news. Just look at the ethnicity-religion of the person who owns it.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,617 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    Puffery? I spoke the truth. Deal with it.
    Or "cope"? LOL

It's fun to watch you try to build up your post count with dribble. Do you believe a half-truth is truth or a lie? Example, your Einstein quote was only a partial quote. The full quote is "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."

This is very much like Lin Chi's comment, "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." It means get rid of preconceived notions if trying to solve a problem.

Why would you eliminate that from your OP?

https://www.npr.org/2004/03/23/17853...igious-inquiry
    In the ninth century, the Buddhist sage Lin Chi told a monk, "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." He meant that those who think they've found all the answers in any religion need to start questioning. The new book Killing the Buddha takes this advice to heart, examining American roadside distractions on the path to enlightenment.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Your screed belies your screen name.

Evidently, something is bothering you. If you can be specific, perhaps someone here can help you. Otherwise, you're saying nothing but talking loud.

Ah, yet another dead person talking. Everything I said was true. If you want a topic to talk about, go to my thread "Immigration-Invasion." Only one person replied in it. And that person had nothing to say.
    You offer nothing but your opinion, speculation, supposition and conjecture....these are NOT facts and do not bare a logical analysis.

YOU create THIS thread, so the burden of proof is on you. If you cannot logically or rationally (i.e., dead people don't type) explain or clarify it's content to the reader, it's worthless...and you insisting it's true is irrelevant, as only YOU understand your intent and such is not substantiating anything.

So if you can't meet a simple burden of proof, you're just dishonestly trolling. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,128 Times in 9,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Or "cope"? LOL

It's fun to watch you try to build up your post count with dribble. Do you believe a half-truth is truth or a lie? Example, your Einstein quote was only a partial quote. The full quote is "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew."

This is very much like Lin Chi's comment, "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." It means get rid of preconceived notions if trying to solve a problem.

Why would you eliminate that from your OP?

https://www.npr.org/2004/03/23/17853...igious-inquiry
    but this doesnt mean turning morality upside down.

sometimes a new view is just not being a dumbass anymore.

like if you decide truth matters, you could completely change your life.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    I believe man has ALWAYS done EXACTLY that.
    When has following a faith led to understanding self evident results among people demanding human rights to believe real doesn't work in self evident proportions of numbers occupying space here now? All faith does is sustain doubt used against believers each generation present.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    When has following a faith led to understanding self evident results among people demanding human rights to believe real doesn't work in self evident proportions of numbers occupying space here now? All faith does is sustain doubt used against believers each generation present.
    Your schtick is also boring. Try something new. Change it up.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your schtick is also boring. Try something new. Change it up.
    my schtick is as old as evolving took place into constant changing total sum results individually universally present in ever changing total sum results never same details added as before arriving next. How does eternal life exist without a common beginning and end to each cycle balancing forward here now?

Not rocket science to escape one's biological time evolving as displaced in the atmosphere specifically you as it is specifically everything else present. thermodynamic barriers of space time is self evident by the limitations of your flesh changing form shaped since a fertilized cell the nucleus is now your brain and your vocabulary assumed after birth, your mind.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    my schtick is as old as evolving took place into constant changing total sum results individually universally present in ever changing total sum results never same details added as before arriving next. How does eternal life exist without a common beginning and end to each cycle balancing forward here now?

Not rocket science to escape one's biological time evolving as displaced in the atmosphere specifically you as it is specifically everything else present. thermodynamic barriers of space time is self evident by the limitations of your flesh changing form shaped since a fertilized cell the nucleus is now your brain and your vocabulary assumed after birth, your mind.
    You're not even TRYING. Up your game.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're not even TRYING. Up your game.
    Lower your speculation real isn't real and reality defines everything you wished into fruition forward from here. Life never exceeds personally evolving forward self contained to the moment here. Relative time logistics comes from comparing personal event horizons shared by each reproduction that ever existed to date statistically averaged over all to be used against each great great grandchild changing populaiton forward now one lifetime at a time.

Self evident kinetic evolving where I am no exception or exemption. Honesty survives reasonable doubt sacrificing one's sole time adapting to the moment pretending life works by relative time logistics alone. Social consensus is designed to corrupt every last ancestor in each ancestral lineage forward from here as it has done historiclaly since dawn of civilization became vernacular tribalism by rule of law controlled by 1 % of the populaiton charging rent to occupying space mutually evolving forward now.