Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Tell What The Truth Is.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Default How To Tell What The Truth Is.

If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,027 Times in 6,221 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can't say something? Only Cultsmasher talked like that about this forum where you can say just about anything.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2023), LurchAddams (01-19-2023), Phantasmal (01-20-2023)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debatefix View Post
    If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth. If there is something that you don't like hearing, chances are is because it is the truth. Outside of provable science, for just about everything you think is right or true, the exact opposite is almost certainly the case. Furthermore, there are many problems in the world. The solution to those problems is almost certainly the opposite of what you think they are. It is as Einstein once said. "You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it." But it gets worse than that. To even speak of the solutions almost certainly not be permitted. Not here or anyplace else that operates from the same problem creating level of consciousness.
    Yo! Twumptard! Do you have an example of what the fuck you're talking about or are you just going to keep shitting all over this forum?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2023)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,589 Times in 18,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Damn boy

You are exceptionally talented at raking up sheep dropping into a pile

7. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-20-2023)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

If there is something that isn't allowed to be said, chances are it is because it is the truth.
    Lots of things that are true are allowed to be said.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Lot of puffery there. If you have something to say, say it. I suspect you're that nazi who keeps showing up under new names.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your screed belies your screen name.

Evidently, something is bothering you. If you can be specific, perhaps someone here can help you. Otherwise, you're saying nothing but talking loud.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Universe evolving in series parallel displacements existing as spontaneously taking pace here going forward individually now is leaving everything here never same details twice again forward from now. Simpl;e rule of 72 for yields in compounding results applies to things never the same again mutually evolving in plain sight now.

You never could handle the true real time you get being alive as equally displaced as one simple reproduction alive conceived to decomposed inhabiting space currently you alone.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Universe evolving in series parallel displacements existing as spontaneously taking pace here going forward individually now is leaving everything here never same details twice again forward from now. Simpl;e rule of 72 for yields in compounding results applies to things never the same again mutually evolving in plain sight now.

You never could handle the true real time you get being alive as equally displaced as one simple reproduction alive conceived to decomposed inhabiting space currently you alone.
    Word salad at its worse
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

debatefix (01-20-2023)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I AM,I AM's,AM I View Post
    Word salad at its worse
    Every reality is until humanity implodes onto itself where one half won't tolerate honesty and the other half defends hypothetical truths to fruition.
    Every brain born has a lifetime conflict with ancestral displacement and intellectual social position within the population present. Why, life is a compounding connection between inception, conception, death, extinction life doesn't exceed what exists now.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Man has evolved all the way up to "Believing what they want to believe now"!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

evince (01-20-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    Every reality is until humanity implodes onto itself where one half won't tolerate honesty and the other half defends hypothetical truths to fruition.
    If I had a dollar I could get it from the dollar tree for like five dollars or so and I would have it in the cash register for the rest but if you want it for a little while you could get the cash out and I could get you some cash and then I can just get you a little cash back.

Yeti has a very nice design that I think will make it look a bit better than it looks like in a lot more of the original design and I really want it for the next few months.

QED.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

I believe man has ALWAYS done EXACTLY that.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saint Guinefort For This Post:

evince (01-20-2023), Geeko Sportivo (01-20-2023)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

Exactly!
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melchizedek = Michael For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (01-20-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-21-2023)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yo! Twumptard! Do you have an example of what the fuck you're talking about or are you just going to keep shitting all over this forum?
    It is interesting to speak to the dead. Have you seen my thread "Immigration-Invasion?" And that wasn't even including human caused global warming. As to your question, indeed. I shit on the "dead." Because they could have chosen to live.