Thread: TCU..LOL

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    OSU and UM will be 2, 3 or 3, 2. Should be close. Doesn't really matter does it?
    no....but it makes no sense to say that the team which got beat by the team that TCU beat should be better than TCU.....and I say that as a Michigan fan....TCU had a good season and they had a good day when they beat MI..........OSU didn't have a good season compared to MI.....they didn't have a good game against MI.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yeah but michigan was beaten by TCU. Michigan should be number 3 or 4 .
    by that logic since OSU was beaten by MI, OSU should be number 3 or 4......as someone mentioned, what difference does it make......GA won a final tournament bracket for the 22 season......the rest of it is just sports media opinion.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    no....but it makes no sense to say that the team which got beat by the team that TCU beat should be better than TCU.....and I say that as a Michigan fan....TCU had a good season and they had a good day when they beat MI..........OSU didn't have a good season compared to MI.....they didn't have a good game against MI.....
    you're proved correct.
    #2 TCU
    #3 MI
    #4 OSU

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 Times in 3,428 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    For a week

I think college football thought they could emulate college basketball’s excitement with the NCAA Tournament, but they can’t, different games, and as we saw last night, there aren’t any Hoosiers in college football playoffs
    I never have liked the college football playoff idea. Go back to how it used to be where you had the bowl games and then the polls to determine the national champ. And we don't need 41 bowl games. Maybe 10.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    you're proved correct.
    #2 TCU
    #3 MI
    #4 OSU
    That's the AP poll. My fave rating system is the ESPN power index and they have it dogs - tide - bucks - rines. Frogs are 13!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/fpi
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,617 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post

65 to 7
    They had a good year but the odds were against them. It didn’t help ESPN’s football ratings. LOL

https://sports.yahoo.com/georgias-ob...231503762.html
    The 65-7 show of force from Georgia on its way to a second consecutive national championship drew only 17.223 million viewers for ESPN's family of channels, according to Austin Karp of Sports Business Journal. That number reportedly makes the Bulldogs' win the least-watched college football title game since the beginning of the BCS in 1999.

ESPN's main broadcast reportedly averaged 16.6 million viewers, though the "Field Pass with The Pat McAfee Show," in which the former NFL punter and some of his friends watched and reacted to the game from the field, was a relative success, with 423,000 viewers.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,447 Times in 7,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 509 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    TCU has a chance. A good chance.

At what?

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    The 65-7 show of force from Georgia on its way to a second consecutive national championship drew only 17.223 million viewers for ESPN's family of channels, according to Austin Karp of Sports Business Journal. That number reportedly makes the Bulldogs' win the least-watched college football title game since the beginning of the BCS in 1999.
    If ohio state and michigan had won their semifinal games (and they almost did) 50 million fans would have watched last night. Dogs aren't that popular and the frogs are nothing.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If ohio state and michigan had won their semifinal games (and they almost did) 50 million fans would have watched last night. Dogs aren't that popular and the frogs are nothing.
    Haters gonna hate, Tranny Dick.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Haters gonna hate, Tranny Dick.
    I'm only gonna say this once.

YOU ARE A CONVICTED TRANNY SO STOP CALLING ME ONE, YOU #$%&^%* MORON!!

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 Times in 7,537 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's the AP poll. My fave rating system is the ESPN power index and they have it dogs - tide - bucks - rines. Frogs are 13!!!

https://www.espn.com/college-football/fpi
    Definitely more realistic.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TRANNY DICKS ARE KOOL View Post
    I'm only gonna say this once.

IMA CONVICTED TRANNY AND A #$%&^%* MORON!!
    Awesome, Tranny Dick, but the thread is about Texas Christian University, not your perversions.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dont follow sports anymore but I do find it interesting that the multi billion dollar SoFi Stadium, which its builders hoped would be the best stadium in the world, is dangerous in the rain.

Another American Fail.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I dont follow sports anymore but I do find it interesting that the multi billion dollar SoFi Stadium, which its builders hoped would be the best stadium in the world, is dangerous in the rain.

Another American Fail.
    American engineers and architects can't build anything right anymore because math has been phased out of our schools because negroz can't do it.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    And fuck the Vols too!
    OK...why not?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (01-12-2023)