1. #466 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    The fossil record.
    Something created what left them. We don't know.

You are free to believe what you wish. Why criticize what I believe?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Something created what left them. We don't know.

You are free to believe what you wish. Why criticize what I believe?
    Really? You don't know?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

3. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really? You don't know?
    We don't know for certain. One way or the other. I asked, you are free to believe what you wish. I don't care. Why criticize what I believe?
    This is why I hate to get into religious discussions, The hatred for Christians contained in them is dreadful.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We don't know for certain. One way or the other. I asked, you are free to believe what you wish. I don't care. Why criticize what I believe?
    This is why I hate to get into religious discussions, The hatred for Christians contained in them is dreadful.
    I believe christians are just as bad as muzzies. The abrahamic religions are nothing but control systems.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightbringer For This Post:

moon (01-18-2023)

6. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I believe christians are just as bad as muzzies. The abrahamic religions are nothing but control systems.
    Our book doesn't tell us to go out and kill anyone unlike us. Theirs does. That would include you too.

7. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Our book doesn't tell us to go out and kill anyone unlike us. Theirs does. That would include you too.
    What your book says and what you people actually do are two very different things.

8. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What your book says and what you people actually do are two very different things.
    Just what is it that I do that hurts you? Or are you just "offended"?

9. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just what is it that I do that hurts you? Or are you just "offended"?
    Ask PiMP what he said about Hebdo. He's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You're no different than the muzzies and America will be christian over my dead fucking body.

The old ways are better.

10. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ask PiMP what he said about Hebdo. He's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You're no different than the muzzies and America will be christian over my dead fucking body.

The old ways are better.
    Ok. That settles that.

That they are.

11. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ok. That settles that.

That they are.
    They are.

12. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You lied when you claimed his previous statements were false. Now you try to change the subject with another MAGA propaganda. Folk of your mindset just can't muster the intellectual honesty/courage to concede a point. Like the orange con man you worship, you stay with the lie until you die. Sad.
    no. they were clearly false.

13. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    LOL. Do you honestly believe the shit Trump tells you? Seriously how fucked up a loser do you have to be to hold the beliefs you hold?

I DO have some bridges to sell you. PM for details and I can get your PayPal payment. You can own THREE BRIDGES IN MANHATTAN BEFORE THIS DAY IS OUT! Trust me. You look pretty gullible.
    what is my most objectionable belief?

14. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Reading that gave me an headache.

Anyway, this nation was founded as a secular nation. The ideas and laws came from various civilizations and religions, not just Christianity. In fact the Founding Fathers were impressed with Islam.

The First Amendment was written to resolve the Christian denominations problem.

So this nation is a nation of Christian majority.

I simply have to make an example of this idiot post....

I presume it was written by an American "adult". But this adult is absolutely, 100%, pig-ignorant as to the Founding of his/her own country.

The Founding Fathers and their generation were almost eniirely White, Anglo-American Protestants.

America's two Founding documents: the "Declaration of Independence" and the "US Constitution" were both inspired by a 17th-century political philosopher named John Locke. Locke was on of the 17th-century English Enlightenments greatest thinkers; he was also a devout Christian (a Protestant, who was a member of the Anglican Church); he was a great proponent of the doctrine of Natural Law and believed that the Natural Law had been ordained by the Biblical God. In his text "Two Treatises on Government" you will find all of the key moral,legal, political and governmental principles that were set down in the "Declaration" and the "Constitution/Bill of Rights.

John Locke died in 1704 - years before the first shots were fired in the American Revolution. Be this as it may, he (John Locke) always was the INTELLECTUAL Founder of America AND his political philosophy was heavily influenced, in every way, by his devout Christian faith.

So, yes, OF COURSE, America was FOUNDED as a Christian nation, you great banana !

The Founders wanted the new republic it to always be a White (North-Western European descended) Christian nation. They did not explicitly state that they wanted American citizens to be Christians, but this desire was implicit in everything they said and did.

America began to go down the gurglarr in the 1960s. There are two main reasons for this: (1) the Hart-Celler Immigration Act of 1965 (which ultimately allowed countless millions of colours, Third World, low IQ, peasants to pour into America (relatively few of whom were Christian) and (2) the neo-Marxist assault on America's educational Institutions that began in the 1960s. The Marxist Critical Theorists of the "Frankfurt School" are one particularly notable example. This cancer subsequently metasticised throughout America's other fundamental institutions: the Criminal Justice System, Law Enforcement, the institution of Christian marriage and the nuclear family, the rule of law, and so on. Marxism and it modern-era derivatives in Cultural Marxism/Neo-Marxism, Postmodernism, Deconstructionism, ARE ALL GODLESS, ATHEISTIC, ANTI-WESTERN political philosophies/political ideologies. THIS IS WHY YOUR COUNTRY IS GOING RIGHT DOWN THE SHIT-HOLE, RIGHT NOW. Because it is over - stuffed full of "brown and black", low-IQ, Third World, peasant immigrants (legal and illegal) the majority of whom wouldn't know WTF the "Declaration of Independence" or the "Constititution/Bill of Rights"EVEN WERE. And finally, for some reason I cannot fathom, America elected Barack Hussein Obama, a Black Marxist, to the White House in 2009. This was the dead, dog-gone, dumbest thing the American electorate has ever done in its entire history. (You might say: "What about electing Biden in 2020?" My response, of course, would be that Biden was not legitimately elected POTUS, the Democrat Party blatantly cheated to steal the election off the rightful victor, Donald Trump, using mail-in ballot fraud, ballot harvesting, highly suspect "Dominion" electronic, computerised voting systems that ran software programmed in Biden's favour, and a range of other illegal manipulations of ballots and the vote tally). Getting back to Obama... During the 8 years he was in office, Obama totally gutted America (i.e. America the Constitutional republic/America, the "great experiment") and, being a Marxist, he worked in a variety of ways to undermine the Christian Church and destabilise White solidarity (for example by promoting Identity politics and personally fomenting the formation of the Black Lives Matter organisation (BLM) in the United States. Remember, BTW, the fool who is your current President - Joe Biden - was Vice President in Obama's administration. As America's "President" over the past two years, every one of policies has been drafted and implemented by a revolutionary, hard-left/progressive faction of the Democrat Party who have the (cough, cough) "President," a demented, cadaverous, lying, corrupt criminal "by the balls."

Can America be saved?

The demographers say "No". America's White (Anglo/ North-West European -descended), Christian citizenry IS being deliberately replaced, and the process has been underway for decades. When, later this century, the native White population falls below, say, 40% or 35% of the national population, it will be ALL OVER RED ROVER A new, primitive and brutal, feudal Dark Age will descend on the West, just as it did in Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire.

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!
    Last edited by Dachshund; 01-18-2023 at 07:58 AM.

15. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,361 Times in 52,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post
    ARE ALL GODLESS, ATHIESTIC political philosophies/political ideologies THIS IS WHY YOUR COUNTRY IS GOING RIGHT DOWN THE SHIT-HOLE, RIGHT NOW Because it is full of brown and black, low-IQ, Third World peasant immigrants (legal and illegal) the majority of whom wouldn't know WTF the "Declaration of Independence" or the "Constititution/Bill of Rights"EVEN ARE. And finally, for some reason, America elected Barack Hussein Obama, a Black Marxist, to the White House in 2009….
    Thanks for proving, once again, you’re an uneducated, dumbass Aussie, Dogboy. You clearly know very little about Americanism and are clearly such a lowlife scumbag, I can see why your application to immigrate was denied.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Taichiliberal (01-18-2023)

17. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Ahh, the old MAGA/neocon/teabagger/fibbertarian/alt-right dodge and stall. Pity you geniuses refuse to accept the fact that this tactic is foolish in a printed medium.

Posts #415, 418, 447 folks. This MAGA asshat is just that. Admitting they're wrong is like asking a vampire to eat Italian garlic bread.
    what is single most horrible thing evangelicals have done to the country?