Members banned from this thread: evince and Doc Dutch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID Jabs Have Erased 25 Years of Health Gains | mercola.com

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 21 Posts

Default COVID Jabs Have Erased 25 Years of Health Gains | mercola.com

Article posted today on Mercola.com that I found interesting, thought others here might feel the same way and perhaps have a discussion about it. Below I quote the summary of the article. The articles only stay free for 48 hours, after which they're put behind a pay wall, so if anyone is thinking of seeing the complete article at some point in time, I recommend downloading it as a pdf, which one can do by clicking on the "download pdf" button in the top left part of the article below the title...

January 03, 2023

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

•Americans had lost nearly three years of life expectancy during 2020 and 2021. In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was 78.8 years. By the end of 2020, it had dropped to 77.0 years and by the end of 2021 it was 76.4

•From 2020 to 2021, death rates increased for each age group 1 year and over. The age groups with the highest increases include working age adults, 25 to 54, and children under 4

•The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease, cancer and COVID-19, all three of which were higher in 2021 than 2020. Unintentional injury and stroke also significantly increased in 2021

•Heart disease, stroke and cancer are all now-known side effects of the COVID jabs. Unintentional injuries may also be due to the shots, as you may easily be injured if you pass out or suffer a heart attack or stroke while doing just about anything

•If the COVID jabs worked, you’d expect excess mortality to drop, yet that’s not what we’re seeing. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology

Full article:
    COVID Jabs Have Erased 25 Years of Health Gains | mercola.com
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Article posted today on Mercola.com that I found interesting, thought others here might feel the same way and perhaps have a discussion about it. Below I quote the summary of the article. The articles only stay free for 48 hours, after which they're put behind a pay wall, so if anyone is thinking of seeing the complete article at some point in time, I recommend downloading it as a pdf, which one can do by clicking on the "download pdf" button in the top left part of the article below the title...

January 03, 2023

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

•Americans had lost nearly three years of life expectancy during 2020 and 2021. In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was 78.8 years. By the end of 2020, it had dropped to 77.0 years and by the end of 2021 it was 76.4

•From 2020 to 2021, death rates increased for each age group 1 year and over. The age groups with the highest increases include working age adults, 25 to 54, and children under 4

•The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease, cancer and COVID-19, all three of which were higher in 2021 than 2020. Unintentional injury and stroke also significantly increased in 2021

•Heart disease, stroke and cancer are all now-known side effects of the COVID jabs. Unintentional injuries may also be due to the shots, as you may easily be injured if you pass out or suffer a heart attack or stroke while doing just about anything

•If the COVID jabs worked, you’d expect excess mortality to drop, yet that’s not what we’re seeing. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology

Full article:
    https://publichealth.tulane.edu/blog...uicide%20rates.

This is a culture of death. Abortion and euthanasia. Gates and this idiot eurlich are pitching population control. Covid and the stab are doing it's job on the rest of the sheeple. Damar Hamlin is just the latest example. May he make a full and complete recovery. Pray for him.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

"Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

"Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

"No, Trump isn't a fascist, tatt boy." - moon

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Libhater (01-03-2023), Life is Golden (01-03-2023), Phoenyx (01-04-2023)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

It was Covid that cut life expectancy. It was rightys refusing to take the shots too. Maybe that is why you are losing elections. Your stubborn grip on ignorance and anti-science is killing you off.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-03-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-03-2023)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

January 03, 2023

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Full article:
    What's even more interesting, is your obsessive and continuous agenda, of creating morally and intelligent lacking irresponsible threads here at JPP since the day you got here!

You are not playing Devil's advocate here- YOU ARE simply using JPP as a source to spread your irresponsible rhetoric, BAT-SHIT-CRAZY Conspiracy theories, FAKE NEWS, chaos, Firebrand, rebel-rousing, and incendiary propaganda!

I saw you coming! And you have not let down!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-03-2023)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your sources are as septic as can be Pheonix.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mercola/

Just look at those stories it's produced.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post

It’s why I ask for actual, peer reviewed, science based information.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's a Russian disinformation bot. I know Evince says that all the time, but in this case it is true. He even admits it.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When people attack the source they can't address the facts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Libhater (01-03-2023)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s why I ask for actual, peer reviewed, science based information.
    Would you accept a peer review of a police shooting by other cops to decide if the shooting cop was guilty or innocent?

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The killer is Covid. The vaccine keeps you from getting it most of the time. At other times, they make it less severe. You rightys can do what you want ,but you are keeping a virus alive through utter stubborn anti-science stupidity. I can see polio making a comeback. Your children will pay for your ignorance. The other child illnesses will cull the herd too. It is child abuse.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    When people attack the source they can't address the facts
    Right on with that comment. We see posters here like this Trumppet idiot who right on Q dismisses anything I post when I use a link from the American Thinker, without even giving a little or even a responsible attempt to debate said topic. Of course they can't debate it when I give them nothing but facts that destroys their radical leftist agenda. What this idiot Trumppet and others do by calling out the American Thinker as being regarded as political right and as a site that is polled or given a less than truthful rating, is to not understand that the American Thinker has individual pieces in it that come from dozens upon dozens of authors that I haven't even heard of, so until idiot Trumppet and others can give us an up to date rating on all of these dozens of individual authors from the American Thinker, I'm just going to have to laugh at that idiot's useless emoji responses to any of my postings.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Right on with that comment. We see posters here like this Trumppet idiot who right on Q dismisses anything I post when I use a link from the American Thinker, without even giving a little or even a responsible attempt to debate said topic. Of course they can't debate it when I give them nothing but facts that destroys their radical leftist agenda. What this idiot Trumppet and others do by calling out the American Thinker as being regarded as political right and as a site that is polled or given a less than truthful rating, is to not understand that the American Thinker has individual pieces in it that come from dozens upon dozens of authors that I haven't even heard of, so until idiot Trumppet and others can give us an up to date rating on all of these dozens of individual authors from the American Thinker, I'm just going to have to laugh at that idiot's useless emoji responses to any of my postings.
    When sources are that bad, it has to be noted. You are a deep righty using terribly slanted right wing sources than cannot withstand open and honest criticism. If you believe in your source, you should be able to provide another backing it. Just saying it is a good source, when it is not is a fail. The left does not have sources on the low level as yours.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 728 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 49 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    When sources are that bad, it has to be noted. You are a deep righty using terribly slanted right wing sources than cannot withstand open and honest criticism. If you believe in your source, you should be able to provide another backing it. Just saying it is a good source, when it is not is a fail. The left does not have sources on the low level as yours.
    What the hell are you talking about? If you or anyone from any of those left wing faux news stations were to take a poll of how they rated FOX NEWS Station, I would imagine their rating would be in the lower percentile. So my point here is that there are dozens upon dozens of authors at the American Thinker and dozens upon dozens of journalists et al at FOX NEWS station that have their own individual views--be they political views etc. So its impossible to correctly analyze or rate any particular news outlet without analyzing every single person, be it a journalist or an author of a political piece like from the American Thinker. And I can and I will withstand any and honest criticism from any one of you lefties once you decide to respond/debate any one of my postings here, whether they come from my own long term history in dissecting political views/agendas or from places like the American Thinker. All I've seen from you and the trumpet idiot is a refusal to openly debate any subject that you obviously can't debate in a normal way. You and trumpet kind of reminds me of how biden slithers away from questions like "Why haven't you been down at the border?"

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    No doubt if we were as dishonest and partisan as these two dumbasses here, Libtard and Phoenix, we could find some. Thankfully we are not.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 3,362 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 637 Times in 605 Posts

Article posted today on Mercola.com that I found interesting, thought others here might feel the same way and perhaps have a discussion about it.
    Gosh Phoenyx, just imagine, you show up and start another thread with a conspiracy theory. Only this time you post from someone that believes that viruses exist. So which is it? Do you believe they exist or do you not believe they exist? I notice you haven't been back to refute any of my evidence of viruses existing. Is it because you are an idiot or because you are a troll?

I am curious how a vaccine caused unintentional injuries in people. Can you enlighten us since you want to discuss?
    I am also curious how a vaccine not available to those under 5 caused deaths in that age group. Can you enlighten us since you want to discuss?

The actual numbers for deaths in the US can be found here at the CDC.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databr...7-tables.pdf#1
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databr...6-tables.pdf#2
    The largest drop in the life expectancy occurs before the vaccines are introduced.
    2019 - 78.8
    2020 - 77.0
    2021 - 76.4

That makes it pretty clear that Dr Mercola is talking out of his ass when it comes to statistics and the causes.
    For instance, the vaccination rate for those 5-11 and under was 32% by the end of 2022. To claim that is the cause of the increase in deaths is to completely ignore the facts.
    The vaccination rate for children under 5 by the end of 2022 was less than 3%.
    https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/co...s-kids-under-5
    How can a vaccination rate under 3% be the cause of deaths from vaccines?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."