Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MNF - Did a Bills player just have a heart attack on the field?. COVID VAX??

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    You are a moron. CPR is mouth to mouth resuscitation and maybe chest compression. It doesn't break ribs. You are thinking of defibrillation. That can break ribs.
    I think you reversed that.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    They gave him CPR. The pedodent biden vax is a proven killer.
    You are wrong.https://www.cracked.com/article_3534...n-playing.html Chuck Huges died on the field at age 28.
    The fact that another football player died on the field at age 28 doesn't mean that one or more covid vaccine shots didn't play a part in Damar Hamlin's heart attack. Interestingly, Chuck Hughes died of an almost fully clogged artery and apparently a mis diagnosis by the hospital that took him in. In December, FDA researchers found that Pfizer Covid vaccines are linked to blood clots in older people:

FDA Admits Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting | yournews.com

Nor is the Pfizer vaccine the only Covid vaccine that has been linked to blood clots:
    ‘Plausible’ Link Between J&J Vaccine and Blood Clots, CDC Says After Confirming 28 Cases, Including 3 Deaths | Children's Health Defense

Brazil Suspends AstraZeneca Vaccine After Pregnant Woman Dies, New Study Links Vaccine to Blood Clots, More Countries Hit Pause | Children's Health Defense

There are also plenty of stories linking blood clots with Covid vaccines. Here's one that affected an athlete recently:

NBA Player Says COVID Vaccine Caused Blood Clots, But Team Officials Told Him to ‘Keep Quiet’ | Children's Health Defense

Here's some of some students:
    Teen Hospitalized With Blood Clots in Brain After First Dose of Pfizer Vaccine | Children's Health Defense

Student Gets Leg Amputated After COVID Vaccine, Dies of Brain Blood Clots | Children's Health Defense
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    24 year olds don't normally drop dead with heart attacks.

And that tackle was ordinary.
    Commotio cordis, it has happened to other young athletes.

Commotio Cordis refers to the sudden arrhythmic death caused by a low/mild chest wall impact. Commotio Cordis is seen mostly in athletes between the ages of 8 and 18 who are partaking in sports with projectiles such as baseballs, hockey pucks, or lacrosse balls.

https://ksi.uconn.edu › commotio-c...

Commotio Cordis - Korey Stringer Institute - University of Connecticut

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

The Trumper/GOP/American conservative morons here who are attempting to make this into a "Covid vaccine is bad" moment...are too stupid to be allowed out on their own.

You people need to get a life.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-05-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-03-2023)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,660 Times in 16,589 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The Trumper/GOP/American conservative morons here who are attempting to make this into a "Covid vaccine is bad" moment...are too stupid to be allowed out on their own.

You people need to get a life.
    There are lots of speculating armchair docs here, trying to diagnose what happened, many repeating what they're listening to on Fox, btw- the "commotio cordis" label, for one...No one knows...and right now, it doesn't matter....bottom line, we pray he recovers....He got care pretty quickly... and he's stable right now, but in critical condition... I'm so glad his parents were there...
    Life is precious...don't take it for granted....ever...I think we all agree on that...
    HNY, Frank!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

goat (01-06-2023)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    There are lots of speculating armchair docs here, trying to diagnose what happened, many repeating what they're listening to on Fox, btw- the "commotio cordis" label, for one...No one knows...and right now, it doesn't matter....bottom line, we pray he recovers....He got care pretty quickly... and he's stable right now, but in critical condition... I'm so glad his parents were there...
    Life is precious...don't take it for granted....ever...I think we all agree on that...
    HNY, Frank!!
    Agree!

Happy New Year back to you, TOP.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

TOP (01-03-2023)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I think you reversed that.
    He did. Compressions quite often break ribs.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Lightbringer (01-10-2023), Phoenyx (01-03-2023)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post

Commotio Cordis refers to the sudden arrhythmic death caused by a low/mild chest wall impact. Commotio Cordis is seen mostly in athletes between the ages of 8 and 18 who are partaking in sports with projectiles such as baseballs, hockey pucks, or lacrosse balls.

My littlest g-son was born with a heart defect involving a narrowing of the aorta where it enters the heart. They found it coincident to a septal defect which his mom also had when born. He will never be able to lift weights or play at strenuous sports, and may require a surgical repair as an adult. This heart issue is not super common but it is often responsible for the sudden collapse of a player while competing.

I hope this young man recovers without any adverse problems.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-05-2023), Frank Apisa (01-03-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-03-2023), Phantasmal (01-03-2023)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    My littlest g-son was born with a heart defect involving a narrowing of the aorta where it enters the heart. They found it coincident to a septal defect which his mom also had when born. He will never be able to lift weights or play at strenuous sports, and may require a surgical repair as an adult. This heart issue is not super common but it is often responsible for the sudden collapse of a player while competing.

I hope this young man recovers without any adverse problems.
    I hope your grandchild has a long full life and his mom, too.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-05-2023), Guno צְבִי (01-03-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-03-2023)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    24 year olds don't normally drop dead with heart attacks.

And that tackle was ordinary.

Yes, but I think it's worth noting that Nordberg mentioned a football player who died on the field without even getting tackled at all in post 8 of this thread, Chuck Hughes:
    An NFL Player Died On The Field, And Everyone Went On Playing | cracked.com

From the article linked to above, highlighting the most relevant part:
    Hughes did not die thanks to any kind of head injury. He had a heart attack, since one of his arteries was almost fully clogged right before his death. Exertion triggered the attack, instead of impact with another player. His family did not blame the sport of football but rather a hospital that should have diagnosed his condition earlier. They sued the hospital for $21.5 million and won an out-of-court settlement.

As I mentioned and provided evidence for in post 32 of this thread, at least 3 of the Covid vaccines have been linked to blood clots, and several young people have been injured and even died as a result of blood clots that were apparently acquired soon after getting Covid vaccines.

17. The Following User Groans At Phoenyx For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (01-03-2023)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Yes, but I think it's worth noting that Nordberg mentioned a football player who died on the field without even getting tackled at all in post 8 of this thread, Chuck Hughes:

Hughes did not die thanks to any kind of head injury. He had a heart attack, since one of his arteries was almost fully clogged right before his death. Exertion triggered the attack, instead of impact with another player. His family did not blame the sport of football but rather a hospital that should have diagnosed his condition earlier. They sued the hospital for $21.5 million and won an out-of-court settlement.

As I mentioned and provided evidence for in post 32 of this thread, at least 3 of the Covid vaccines have been linked to blood clots, and several young people have been injured and even died as a result of blood clots that were apparently acquired soon after getting Covid vaccines.
    Another of your conspiracy theories. There has been an increase in cardiovascular disease in young males that has nothing to do with the COVID vaccination, you might want to research that.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-03-2023), ThatOwlWoman (01-03-2023)

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another of your conspiracy theories.
    There is plenty of evidence for my assertions. Did you look at my post 32 in this thread?

There has been an increase in cardiovascular disease in young males that has nothing to do with the COVID vaccination, you might want to research that.
    I find it ironic that you are the one accusing me of conspiracy theories, yet you bring no evidence to the table suggesting that my assertions aren't right. You're the one making the claim, research it yourself, and bring some evidence for your claim(s).

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is plenty of evidence for my assertions. Did you look at my post 32 in this thread?

I find it ironic that you are the one accusing me of conspiracy theories, yet you bring no evidence to the table suggesting that my assertions aren't right. You're the one making the claim, research it yourself, and bring some evidence for your claim(s).
    No, I don’t subject myself to anything that isn’t peer reviewed when it come to COVID, is your evidence peer reviewed?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I don’t subject myself to anything that isn’t peer reviewed when it come to COVID, is your evidence peer reviewed?
    Evidence doesn't have to pass through gatekeeper journals to be evidence. There's certainly evidence that peer review journals are biased:
    One reason peer review is broken: it’s biased in favor of prestigious authors | vox.com

The saddest thing, however, is that you made an assertion in your last post as well, but you didn't even try to provide evidence for it, instead asking -me- to look for evidence for your own assertion. I call this asking your ideological opponent to do your homework for you.

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Evidence doesn't have to pass through gatekeeper journals to be evidence. There's certainly evidence that peer review journals are biased:
    One reason peer review is broken: it’s biased in favor of prestigious authors | vox.com

The saddest thing, however, is that you made an assertion in your last post as well, but you didn't even try to provide evidence for it, instead asking -me- to look for evidence for your own assertion. I call this asking your ideological opponent to do your homework for you.
    I beg to differ when it’s medical or related to science. You have a nice day, I’ll read anything you present that is peer reviewed.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post: