Members banned from this thread: evince, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, serendipity, Jade Dragon, Port Tack, Trumpet, saltydancin, Doc Dutch, Geeko Sportivo, Concart, BidenPresident and Gondwanaland

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Default Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID

An interesting article published today over at Children's Health Defense, thought some might find it worthy of note and perhaps worth a bit of discussion. Quoting from the introduction:

March 20, 2024

‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots

The redacted document, released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber [twitter link in original] on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”

The redacted documents prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense (CHD).

[RFK Jr.:]The level of arrogance and contempt for the public in releasing a 100% redacted document is staggering. The CDC is thumbing their nose at the Freedom of Information Act.

Without transparency, there is no such thing as democracy. When I’m President, the CDC won’t get to decide what the public can see. Everything will be out in the open, and you won’t need a FOIA request to read any taxpayer-funded data.

Full article:
    ‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots | Children's Health Defense
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

AKA our government has refused to release the information, almost certainly because it makes our Overlords look bad.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Phoenyx (03-20-2024)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is not arrogance, it is betrayal.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    AKA our government has refused to release the information, almost certainly because it makes our Overlords look bad.
    And yet your Overlord is commanding you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Althea (03-20-2024)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My grapevine has claimed that COVID does not cause Myocarditis.....it is all Death Jab caused.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    And yet your Overlord is commanding you.
    LIAR.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    An interesting article published today over at Children's Health Defense, thought some might find it worthy of note and perhaps worth a bit of discussion. Quoting from the introduction:

March 20, 2024

‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots

The redacted document, released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request, prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense.

By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber [twitter link in original] on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”

The redacted documents prompted criticism from media, medical experts and others, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., chairman on leave of Children’s Health Defense (CHD).

[RFK Jr.:]The level of arrogance and contempt for the public in releasing a 100% redacted document is staggering. The CDC is thumbing their nose at the Freedom of Information Act.

Without transparency, there is no such thing as democracy. When I’m President, the CDC won’t get to decide what the public can see. Everything will be out in the open, and you won’t need a FOIA request to read any taxpayer-funded data.

Full article:
    ‘Staggering’ Arrogance: Experts Rip CDC for Redacting All 148 Pages of Information on Myocarditis After COVID Shots | Children's Health Defense
    Are those 148 pages available?

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    My grapevine has claimed that COVID does not cause Myocarditis.....it is all Death Jab caused.
    The claim is that the 148 pages has been redacted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Phoenyx (03-20-2024)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Yep- it's the very first link in my post. 148 blank pages. I'm wondering if whoever sent them was trying to tell the requester that yes, the document exists, but they're not allowed to show them anything. Regardless, it's pretty bad that they wouldn't let a single word be seen.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenyx For This Post:

AProudLefty (03-20-2024)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Children's Health Defense (CHD) is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation, and which has been called one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2007, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.

Wikipedia

15. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Althea (03-20-2024)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Children's Health Defense (CHD) is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation, and which has been called one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines. Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2007, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.

Wikipedia
    I have the OP on ignore, and even I knew the source was bogus
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

You'll be able to read part of them in 75 years, so stay healthy.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    You'll be able to read part of them in 75 years, so stay healthy.
    Or just get the right job.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

The facts are that there is a tiny increased risk of myocarditis in teenage males with the mRNA vaccine. VERY small risk. The risk of myocarditis is MUCH greater in that same group if they contract COVID.

Also, it’s treated with NSAIDS (ibuprofen) with excellent outcomes.

20. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Some people might have allergic reactions to the "jab," but considering how many people got it, averages say it's pretty safe (short term, anyway). Hell, some people are allergic to aspirin, and Dr's say people should take a low dose for cardio and to help thin the blood. I think it should be up to the individual, and discussed with their Dr. whether to get the "jab."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.