Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Settling the Biological Virus Debate

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Actually, they've suggested that they -have- been done, and those conducting the experiments failed to find anything.
    Why do they have to suggest? Can't they do a controlled experiment on their own with unbiased observers?
    This is some simple science here. Why haven't the done the experiment themselves instead of just complaining that others refuse to do it?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,101 Times in 11,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

They haven't, but others have. The mainstream media passes it off as "faulty tests" when their ruse is exposed:

Faulty coronavirus kits suspected as goat and fruit test positive in Tanzania | New York Post

Quoting from the article:
    Coronavirus test kits have aroused suspicions in Salaam, Tanzania after results taken from goats and fruit came back positive in what the country’s leader has dubbed a “technical error.” Tanzanian president John Magufuli memorably raised eyebrows earlier this week for touting an anti-COVID herbal tonic despite no scientific evidence that it cured the coronavirus.

Magufuli claimed he tried to vet the quality of the disease-detection equipment, which was reportedly imported from abroad, by having his security forces obtain random samples from goats, sheep and a local fruit called a pawpaw, Reuters reported. The sub-Saharan nation’s leader said he then assigned them human names and ages and delivered them to lab technicians who were purposefully unaware of their animal origins, in a bizarre blind test.

It was clear something was awry when both the goats and the pawpaw tested positive for the coronavirus. Currently Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report there’s no evidence that a fruit can contract COVID-19, although a variety of animals have recently been diagnosed with the disease, including cats, a dog and tigers at New York City’s Bronx Zoo.

Magufuli soon died under suspicious circumstances, so he won't be exposing the sham PCR tests anymore. Similarly, another African President, in this case the President of Burundi, also died under suspicious circumstances after showing WHO the door. Tebogo Brown, writing for South Africa's Independent Online, writes about these deaths in an informative article published last April...

There is more to John Magufuli’s demise than meets the eye

Published Apr 20, 2022

Tebogo Brown

Pretoria - Shortly after the death of Tanzanian president John Magufuli on March 17 last year, I wrote a tribute that was submitted to all local and national newspapers. In the same article, I paid tribute to the late president of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza.

Unfortunately, the reader may not be aware of this article because it was never published.

Magufuli passed away under very suspicious circumstances, and so did Nkurunziza. Magufuli, an educated leader with a PhD in chemistry, used his knowledge and understanding of science to collapse the shaky structure of the Covid-19 pandemic. “The Bulldozer”, as he was known, kicked the World Health Organization (WHO) out of Tanzania after samples of pawpaw and a goat tested positive for Covid-19. Sensing fraud, lies and deceit, Magufuli suspended the head of Tanzania’s National Health Laboratory, Nyambura Moremi, and formed a 10-person investigative committee.

Just like Magufuli, Nkurunziza ordered WHO representatives to leave the country. He suddenly died and his replacement, Évariste Ndayishimiye, invited WHO back. It is worth pointing out that both leaders passed away eight months apart. But new information has emerged. Magufuli was not only hated for his position on lockdowns, masks, social distancing and the Covid-19 pandemic as a whole.

He was hated more for his constant efforts towards nationalising Tanzania’s mineral wealth, which threatened to deprive the West of control over resources deemed essential to the fast-approaching new world order.

Throughout his presidency, Magufuli had locked horns with the most powerful multinational corporations. He kicked out Bill Gates-funded trials of genetically modified crops and opposed some of the most powerful mining companies in the West, which have strong ties with the World Economic Forum.

Full article:

There is more to John Magufuli’s demise than meets the eye | Independent Online
    False positives is a problem with pretty much any test kit. So are false negatives.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are ofcourse free to define science however you like. However, for the purposes of being able to agree on what a term means, I chose Wikipedia's definition. If you can find a well known source that has your definition, by all means present it.
    False authority fallacy. Wikipedia defines no word except 'Wikipedia'.
    Words like 'science', 'religion', 'reality' are defined by philosophy, which gives the definition of each word AND the reasoning for that definition.

I am not redefining anything. Fallacy fallacy.
    The definition that you are using was once used to try to justify Christianity as science.

It is not possible to prove any theory True. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
    Science does not use any supporting evidence. Only religions do that.

Whether a virus exists or not is not a theory at all. A virus exists by definition.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Merriam Webster defines mathematics as "the science of numbers and their operations (see OPERATION sense 5), interrelations, combinations, generalizations, and abstractions and of space (see SPACE entry 1 sense 7) configurations and their structure, measurement, transformations, and generalizations"

Source:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mathematics

It also has many theories. Wikipedia has a list of them here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tical_theories

Where did I allegedly claim this?
    False authority fallacy. Mathematics is not science. Dictionaries do not define any word. That is not their purpose.
    Mathematics is a closed functional system.
    A theory is not science. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. There are plenty of nonscientific theories.

Whether a virus exists or not is not a theory at all. A virus exists by definition.

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Why do they have to suggest? Can't they do a controlled experiment on their own with unbiased observers?
    This is some simple science here. Why haven't the done the experiment themselves instead of just complaining that others refuse to do it?
    Science is not observation or data. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. It is not possible to prove any theory True.

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

So you got nothing but a different conspiracy theory?
    You might want to at least -attempt- to put some context in what you say. I could you ask you the same inane question, but I know it's inane, so I won't.

Why haven't those doctors performed the tests they demand others perform? Are they that incapable of conducting them?
    As I alluded to previously, Dr. Sam Bailey has stated that tests have already been tried out to try to ferret out these alleged viruses and come up empty.

PCR tests having nothing to do with sequencing an entire genome.
    The fact that PCR tests are apparently diagnosing fruits with Covid is strongly suggestive that the PCR tests are useless for diagnosing anything. As I've already mentioned previously, the notion that any virus has actually been sequenced is precisely what the group of doctors is challenging. If any lab wants to see if they can actually find a virus using the techniques outlined by the group of doctors, they're welcome to give it a go.
    Last edited by Phoenyx; 02-08-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

7. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

You might want to at least -attempt- to put some context in what you say. I could you ask you the same inane question, but I know its know it's inane, so I won't.

As I alluded to previously, Dr. Sam Bailey has stated that tests have already been tried out to try to ferret out these alleged viruses and come up empty.

The fact that PCR tests are apparently diagnosing fruits with Covid is strongly suggestive that the PCR tests are useless for diagnosing anything. As I've already mentioned previously, the notion that any virus has actually been sequenced is precisely what the group of doctors is challenging. If any lab wants to see if they can actually find a virus using the techniques outlined by the group of doctors, they're welcome to give it a go.
    You're wasting your time on a low IQ snitch. Quit acting like a noob. Dick is a troll.

8. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You might want to at least -attempt- to put some context in what you say. I could you ask you the same inane question, but I know it's inane, so I won't.

So (No longer a Dr.) Sam Bailey has claimed to have done something but has provided no evidence in support of that claim. Your credulity continues. You can't tell fact from fiction.

9. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, they've suggested that they -have- been done, and those conducting the experiments failed to find anything.
    Why do they have to suggest?
    They do more than that, but I hadn't yet found where when I'd written the above. I decided to do a deeper dive into the material the signatories of the statement referenced in the opening post have in regards to viruses. Ended up reading a 67 page essay on the subject by one of the signatories of the statement Dr. Mark Bailey. Glad I did, but I understand if you might not be inclined to read the whole thing, given your beliefs on the issue. It's here at any rate:

A farewell to virology (Expert Edition) | drsambailey.com

If you do plan on reading some or all of it, I recommend downloading the pdf version.

In any case, I'll quote the abstract below...

Virology invented the virus model but has consistently failed to fulfill its own requirements. It is claimed that viruses cause disease after transmitting between hosts such as humans and yet the scientific evidence for these claims is missing. One of virology’s greatest failures has been the inability to obtain any viral particles directly from the tissues of organisms said to have “viral” diseases. In order to obfuscate this state of affairs, virologists have resorted to creating their own pseudoscientific methods to replace the longstanding scientific method, as well as changing the dictionary meaning of words in order to support their anti-scientific practices. For instance, an “isolated” isolate does not require the physical existence of the particles in order to be afforded “isolation” status.

A viral particle must fulfill defined physical and biological properties including being a replication- competent intracellular parasite capable of causing disease in a host such as a human. However, “viruses” such as SARS-CoV-2 are nothing more than phantom constructs, existing only in imaginations and computer simulations. In this paradigm, cases of invented diseases like COVID-19 are nothing more than the detection of selected genetic sequences and proteins purported to be “viral.” The existence of a virus is not required in this loop of circular reasoning and thus entire “pandemics” can be built upon digital creations and falsely sustained through in vitro (“test tube”) molecular reactions.

This essay contains three parts.

Part One outlines some of the history of virology and the failures of the virologists to follow the scientific method. The many and far-reaching claims of the virologists can all be shown to be flawed due to: (a) the lack of direct evidence, and (b) the invalidation of indirect “evidence” due to the uncontrolled nature of the experiments. The examples provided cover all major aspects of the virological fraud including alleged isolation, cytopathic effects, genomics, antibodies, and animal pathogenicity studies.

Part Two examines the fraud used to propagate the COVID-19 “pandemic.” A breakdown of the methodology relied upon by the original inventors Fan Wu et al., shows how the fictional SARS-CoV-2 was “created” through anti-scientific methods and linguistic sleights of hands. It is part of an ongoing deception where viruses are claimed to exist by templating them against previous “virus” templates. Using SARS-CoV-2 as an example, the trail of “coronavirus” genomic templates going back to the 1980s reveals that none of these genetic sequences have ever been shown to come from inside any viral particle — the phylogenetic trees are fantasies. The misapplication of the polymerase chain reaction has propagated this aspect of virology’s fraud and created the ‘cases’ to maintain the illusion of a pandemic.

Part Three provides an analysis of how some key participants, “health” institutions, and the mainstream media maintain the virus illusion through information control and narratives that parrot virology’s claims. By way of happenstance, the virological fraud now finds itself front and centre of the COVID-19 fraud. From here, however, it can be critically appraised by those outside virology and the pseudo- scientific paradigm virology has built around itself can finally be dismantled and laid to rest.

The aim of this essay is to provide refutations to various claims that pathogenic viruses exist and cause disease. SARS-CoV-2 has been used as the main example but the principles apply to all alleged viruses. What follows addresses virology’s often arcane literature on its own terms, which, it should be said, may make parts of this essay somewhat heavy reading. However, it is hoped that this contribution will fill a niche for the reader seeking a more technical understanding of the virus hypothesis as it seeks to expose the very foundation of purported pandemics and fraudulent medical practices. The threat of virology to humanity is increasing so it is time we bid farewell to these destructive pseudoscientific practices and free ourselves from unnecessary fears.

10. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They do more than that, but I hadn't yet found where when I'd written the above. I decided to do a deeper dive into the material the signatories of the statement referenced in the opening post have in regards to viruses. Ended up reading a 67 page essay on the subject by one of the signatories of the statement Dr. Mark Bailey. Glad I did, but I understand if you might not be inclined to read the whole thing, given your beliefs on the issue. It's here at any rate:

If you do plan on reading some or all of it, I recommend downloading the pdf version.

Virology invented the virus model but has consistently failed to fulfill its own requirements. It is claimed that viruses cause disease after transmitting between hosts such as humans and yet the scientific evidence for these claims is missing. One of virology’s greatest failures has been the inability to obtain any viral particles directly from the tissues of organisms said to have “viral” diseases. In order to obfuscate this state of affairs, virologists have resorted to creating their own pseudoscientific methods to replace the longstanding scientific method, as well as changing the dictionary meaning of words in order to support their anti-scientific practices. For instance, an “isolated” isolate does not require the physical existence of the particles in order to be afforded “isolation” status.

A viral particle must fulfill defined physical and biological properties including being a replication- competent intracellular parasite capable of causing disease in a host such as a human. However, “viruses” such as SARS-CoV-2 are nothing more than phantom constructs, existing only in imaginations and computer simulations. In this paradigm, cases of invented diseases like COVID-19 are nothing more than the detection of selected genetic sequences and proteins purported to be “viral.” The existence of a virus is not required in this loop of circular reasoning and thus entire “pandemics” can be built upon digital creations and falsely sustained through in vitro (“test tube”) molecular reactions.

Part One outlines some of the history of virology and the failures of the virologists to follow the scientific method. The many and far-reaching claims of the virologists can all be shown to be flawed due to: (a) the lack of direct evidence, and (b) the invalidation of indirect “evidence” due to the uncontrolled nature of the experiments. The examples provided cover all major aspects of the virological fraud including alleged isolation, cytopathic effects, genomics, antibodies, and animal pathogenicity studies.

Part Two examines the fraud used to propagate the COVID-19 “pandemic.” A breakdown of the methodology relied upon by the original inventors Fan Wu et al., shows how the fictional SARS-CoV-2 was “created” through anti-scientific methods and linguistic sleights of hands. It is part of an ongoing deception where viruses are claimed to exist by templating them against previous “virus” templates. Using SARS-CoV-2 as an example, the trail of “coronavirus” genomic templates going back to the 1980s reveals that none of these genetic sequences have ever been shown to come from inside any viral particle — the phylogenetic trees are fantasies. The misapplication of the polymerase chain reaction has propagated this aspect of virology’s fraud and created the ‘cases’ to maintain the illusion of a pandemic.

Part Three provides an analysis of how some key participants, “health” institutions, and the mainstream media maintain the virus illusion through information control and narratives that parrot virology’s claims. By way of happenstance, the virological fraud now finds itself front and centre of the COVID-19 fraud. From here, however, it can be critically appraised by those outside virology and the pseudo- scientific paradigm virology has built around itself can finally be dismantled and laid to rest.

The aim of this essay is to provide refutations to various claims that pathogenic viruses exist and cause disease. SARS-CoV-2 has been used as the main example but the principles apply to all alleged viruses. What follows addresses virology’s often arcane literature on its own terms, which, it should be said, may make parts of this essay somewhat heavy reading. However, it is hoped that this contribution will fill a niche for the reader seeking a more technical understanding of the virus hypothesis as it seeks to expose the very foundation of purported pandemics and fraudulent medical practices. The threat of virology to humanity is increasing so it is time we bid farewell to these destructive pseudoscientific practices and free ourselves from unnecessary fears.
    It fails to address any of the questions I have raised already
    Why and how are viruses sequenced if they don't exist? (Viruses are sequenced the same way any genome is.)
    What causes the symptoms of the viral diseases if viruses don't exist?
    How are they symptoms and disease spread if viruses don't exist?

If viruses don't exist then Sam Bailey and you need to come up with answers to those three questions and those answers have to make sense in the real world.

11. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    They haven't, but others have. The mainstream media passes it off as "faulty tests" when their ruse is exposed:

Faulty coronavirus kits suspected as goat and fruit test positive in Tanzania | New York Post

Quoting from the article:
    Coronavirus test kits have aroused suspicions in Salaam, Tanzania after results taken from goats and fruit came back positive in what the country’s leader has dubbed a “technical error.” Tanzanian president John Magufuli memorably raised eyebrows earlier this week for touting an anti-COVID herbal tonic despite no scientific evidence that it cured the coronavirus.

Magufuli claimed he tried to vet the quality of the disease-detection equipment, which was reportedly imported from abroad, by having his security forces obtain random samples from goats, sheep and a local fruit called a pawpaw, Reuters reported. The sub-Saharan nation’s leader said he then assigned them human names and ages and delivered them to lab technicians who were purposefully unaware of their animal origins, in a bizarre blind test.

It was clear something was awry when both the goats and the pawpaw tested positive for the coronavirus. Currently Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report there’s no evidence that a fruit can contract COVID-19, although a variety of animals have recently been diagnosed with the disease, including cats, a dog and tigers at New York City’s Bronx Zoo.

Magufuli soon died under suspicious circumstances, so he won't be exposing the sham PCR tests anymore. Similarly, another African President, in this case the President of Burundi, also died under suspicious circumstances after showing WHO the door. Tebogo Brown, writing for South Africa's Independent Online, writes about these deaths in an informative article published last April...

There is more to John Magufuli’s demise than meets the eye

Published Apr 20, 2022

Tebogo Brown

Pretoria - Shortly after the death of Tanzanian president John Magufuli on March 17 last year, I wrote a tribute that was submitted to all local and national newspapers. In the same article, I paid tribute to the late president of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza.

Unfortunately, the reader may not be aware of this article because it was never published.

Magufuli passed away under very suspicious circumstances, and so did Nkurunziza. Magufuli, an educated leader with a PhD in chemistry, used his knowledge and understanding of science to collapse the shaky structure of the Covid-19 pandemic. “The Bulldozer”, as he was known, kicked the World Health Organization (WHO) out of Tanzania after samples of pawpaw and a goat tested positive for Covid-19. Sensing fraud, lies and deceit, Magufuli suspended the head of Tanzania’s National Health Laboratory, Nyambura Moremi, and formed a 10-person investigative committee.

Just like Magufuli, Nkurunziza ordered WHO representatives to leave the country. He suddenly died and his replacement, Évariste Ndayishimiye, invited WHO back. It is worth pointing out that both leaders passed away eight months apart. But new information has emerged. Magufuli was not only hated for his position on lockdowns, masks, social distancing and the Covid-19 pandemic as a whole.

He was hated more for his constant efforts towards nationalising Tanzania’s mineral wealth, which threatened to deprive the West of control over resources deemed essential to the fast-approaching new world order.

Throughout his presidency, Magufuli had locked horns with the most powerful multinational corporations. He kicked out Bill Gates-funded trials of genetically modified crops and opposed some of the most powerful mining companies in the West, which have strong ties with the World Economic Forum.

Full article:

There is more to John Magufuli’s demise than meets the eye | Independent Online
    False positives is a problem with pretty much any test kit. So are false negatives.
    I certainly agree with you on the false positives, but since I don't believe the Cov 2 virus (or any other biological virus) exists, I clearly don't agree with you on the false negatives.

12. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are ofcourse free to define science however you like. However, for the purposes of being able to agree on what a term means, I chose Wikipedia's definition. If you can find a well known source that has your definition, by all means present it.
    False authority fallacy. Wikipedia defines no word except 'Wikipedia'.
    No, it defines a whole lot more words than that. Now, you may not -agree- with their definitions, and that's fine, but if you and I can't agree on the definition of a word, we have a problem. This is why I suggested you find a well known source instead of apparently just defining the term yourself.

13. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Merriam Webster defines mathematics as "the science of numbers and their operations (see OPERATION sense 5), interrelations, combinations, generalizations, and abstractions and of space (see SPACE entry 1 sense 7) configurations and their structure, measurement, transformations, and generalizations"

Source:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mathematics

It also has many theories. Wikipedia has a list of them here:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tical_theories

Where did I allegedly claim this?
    False authority fallacy. Mathematics is not science.
    Based on Wikipedia's definition of the term, which defines mathematics as "the science of numbers and their operations...", it would seem to be a branch of science.

Dictionaries do not define any word. That is not their purpose.
    Pretty sure most would disagree with you there. Wikipedia certainly does. From their entry on the term:

A dictionary is a listing of lexemes from the lexicon of one or more specific languages, often arranged alphabetically (or by radical and stroke for ideographic languages), which may include information on definitions, usage, etymologies, pronunciations, translation, etc.[1][2][3] It is a lexicographical reference that shows inter-relationships among the data.[4]

Source:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictionary

Mathematics is a closed functional system.
    Perhaps, but it is also apparently a branch of science.

A theory is not science.
    There we can agree.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
    So you say, but I have yet to see a well known source claim the same.

There are plenty of nonscientific theories.
    Agreed. I believe the theory of virology is a good example.

14. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post

You're wasting your time on a low IQ snitch. Quit acting like a noob. Dick is a troll.
    There are times when Richard has written some posts that I felt weren't responding to, but what I -like- about Richard is that he frequently does seem to put in a fair amount of time in his responses. A productive discussion requires both sides to put in a significant amount of effort in their posts. Failing that, the discussion tends to fizzle out.

15. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It fails to address any of the questions I have raised already
    Why and how are viruses sequenced if they don't exist? (Viruses are sequenced the same way any genome is.)
    The abstract that I quoted above actually gets into that: