Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    What happened to Osama Bin Laden?
    Do you think he cared?

He won.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Do you think he cared?

He won.
    Deflection!
    Let me help you! Obama took him out
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,108 Times in 12,634 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Deflection!
    Let me help you! Obama took him out
    You fucking people dont know what matters.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Was Deep State as ignorant and as incompetent as they claim that they were?

I do not know.
    Go away and write some more stories about banging your step-daughter.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    Ah, so some Pakistani journalist claims to have had a chat with him where he allegedly denies being in Dubai
    I see you prefer not to address my post #26.

If the towers had been demolished conventionally from the bottom, this could have been done with a few dozen explosive charges in the right places. What this cannot do is produce a top-down collapse at ‘free fall’. That would require not just a few dozen, or even hundreds, but thousands of explosive charges placed all the way up the building.

Unless truthers (a) recognize this, and (b)explain how such a massive operation could have been set up without detection, the controlled demolition theory doesn’t begin to stand up.

The state of bin Laden’s health in 2001 is irrelevant.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post

If the towers had been demolished conventionally from the bottom, this could have been done with a few dozen explosive charges in the right places. What this cannot do is produce a top-down collapse at ‘free fall’. That would require not just a few dozen, or even hundreds, but thousands of explosive charges placed all the way up the building.

Unless truthers (a) recognize this, and (b)explain how such a massive operation could have been set up without detection, the controlled demolition theory doesn’t begin to stand up.

The state of bin Laden’s health in 2001 is irrelevant.
    yes. they put charges all the way up the building.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Was Deep State as ignorant and as incompetent as they claim that they were?
    I do not know.
    Getting to be reminiscent of SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" cross conditioning brainwashing in their suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy tradition of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam in that Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia precedent of medical pseudoscience fabricated human reproduction immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception; which certainly makes space the place for the human race due to being dumb as one nation under God Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement....

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,848 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 56 Times in 52 Posts

The very first comment in that thread by Jack makes my point, when he claims that he thinks the Saudis did it.
    We can clear this up right now. A Saudi did it. We're done. That was easy.

This would mean that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, but it would -still- be different from the official narrative concerning 9/11.
    What is this "official narrative" ... and official to whom?

This thread is for any reasoned theory as to what actually happened on 9/11.
    We can clear this up right now. The Twin Towers were destroyed by aircraft, caught on video, and their destruction is not in question. A large section of the Pentagon was destroyed and this is not in question. Usama Bin Laden planned the event with his lieutenant (I forgot his name) and they were themselves surprised at their level of success.

As for the countless events in the life of Osama Bin Laden that all played a role in his decision to carry orchestrate the attack, speculation would be rather unproductive.

For my part, I do believe that some powerful people in the U.S. government were involved in 9/11, ...
    ... but you are careful not to divulge the reasons for your speculation because people will mock you? Why did you create the thread then?
    Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Incorrect. It was a downward domino effect. I suppose that no one ever pulled you aside and informed you that an entire story of a skyscraper is very, very heavy, and a bunch of stories even moreso. Once the supports for one of the floors weakened and collapsed, all of the floors above it fell, and the downward momentum was incalculable, easily snapping the supports for the next floor down, sending all of the previous floors above plus one plunging downward to snap the floor below it, and repeat in domino effect fashion, floor by floor downward, the floors above having too much momentum for each successive floor below.

That's what happened. No explosives were necessary. Watch the video of the collapse and it will be obvious.

Global Warming violates the 1st LoT by claiming a magical creation of thermal energy out of nothing, in the form of a temperature increase, which is somehow caused by a magical substance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates Stefan-Boltzmann and black body science by claiming that an increase in earth's temperature is somehow caused by a decrease in earth's radiance.
    Greenhouse Effect violates the 2nd LoT by claiming that the cooler atmosphere somehow heats the warmer earth's surface.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by IBDaMann View Post
    Incorrect. It was a downward domino effect.
    That is precisely the point of my post #26, which you seem to have misunderstood.

Take a look at this short video by David Chandler, a prolific propagandist for AE911Truth:

He is saying that the collapse front was preceded by a wave of explosions which cut the support columns, so that when the falling mass reached each story it encountered zero resistance. Hence - he says - the collapse took place at free fall speed (actually it didn’t). In so far as there is a “truther” theory of controlled demolition, this is it.

I put some numbers to that, which Chandler and his colleagues should have done but never did. I conclude it would be impossible to set this this up without detection.
    For this and other reasons I am NOT a 9/11 “truther”. What are you?

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is precisely the point of my post #26, which you seem to have misunderstood.

Take a look at this short video by David Chandler, a prolific propagandist for AE911Truth:

He is saying that the collapse front was preceded by a wave of explosions which cut the support columns, so that when the falling mass reached each story it encountered zero resistance. Hence - he says - the collapse took place at free fall speed (actually it didn’t). In so far as there is a “truther” theory of controlled demolition, this is it.

I put some numbers to that, which Chandler and his colleagues should have done but never did. I conclude it would be impossible to set this this up without detection.
    For this and other reasons I am NOT a 9/11 “truther”. What are you?
    Apparently guess we should all be honored with those SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court & crooks on Capital Hill suicidal super egos Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement compulsive obsession proving Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam for their national religion of just way too dang lily brilliant white as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights - President Eisenhower presented old glories to Holocaust survivors for economic excellence - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists presence.....

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He is saying that the collapse front was preceded by a wave of explosions which cut the support columns, so that when the falling mass reached each story it encountered zero resistance.
    Why believe this? The falling mass did not need to encounter zero resistance. The falling mass was far more than enough to snap the support of the floor below.

Occam's Razor.

No explosions were necessary.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why believe this? The falling mass did not need to encounter zero resistance. The falling mass was far more than enough to snap the support of the floor below.

Occam's Razor.

No explosions were necessary.
    Like not being a fan of the not so master plan of their not so master race of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia Christian Nation national religion SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" and Islam "death to the infidels" crusade - jihad space is the place for the human race tautology of Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam according to their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ....

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why believe this?
    I don't believe it! That's what David Chandler says, and most "truthers" follow him without a thought of the implications.

The collapse started when the support columns on two or three stories buckled, following airplane impact and an hour or so of fire.

Once the collapse started (and indeed before), NO explosives were necessary. Bang goes the mainstream truther argument.

There are alternatives, of course. One is that the towers were destroyed by high-energy beams from an orbiting space station. I hope I don't need to explain that I don't believe that either.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 156 Times in 143 Posts

The only part of 9/11 I find hard to believe is not being able to see the plane flying in to the pentagon.

I mean they have video of the hit but you never see a plane.

Did the government cover some things up, probably, as they do in all major issues they don't want the people to know about but did the government have any role in the attack?

No

Bush had nothing to gain from it, he was already going good in his presidency.

Besides, pretty much everyone believes Bush was a good guy, they may think he was stupid but he wasn't evil like Joe Biden is.

9/11 absolutely trashed Bush's reputation because of the Iraq War.

And for any conspiracy to have validity you need to have a solid reason of why something happened. There was no reason for the government to concoct this scheme.

People say that Bush and the government planned it so they could go to war in Iraq but if that's what they wanted they would have just grabbed some Arab guy, planted a dirty bomb on him and set it off in downtown NY.

There is no way something this elaborate would have been considered a good plan, too much could go wrong with it and the amount of people who would have to know about it would increase the risk that someone would say something or frankly that it wouldn't work.