Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What really happened on 9/11?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
    I imagine you know that the notion that WTC 7 was just collateral damage, rather than the result of a controlled demolition is something that still hasn't been settled.
    Provide your evidence that it was a controlled demolition. That means you need to tell us when the charges were place. Until you can provide evidence of charges being placed your argument is that of a conspiracy nut.
    You frequently seem incapable of not engaging in personal attacks -.-. You also seem to not understand the concept of evidence. Evidence simply suggests that something is true. What you're asking for with this bit about "when the charges were place[d]" is for a very specific piece of evidence. I've never claimed to have that specific piece. I'm not even completely sure that WTC 7 was taken down by charges in the building, although I strongly suspect that this was the case.

As to the evidence that it was a controlled demolition, there's plenty of that. This page has a fair amount:

What Caused Building 7's Collapse? | wtc7.net
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 22 Times in 21 Posts

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail [link in original to a video], a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed.

Source:
    9/11: A Conspiracy Theory | corbettreport.com
    Wow... Look at all those claims and then the conclusion that is pretended to be a fact. The report wasn't released until a month after it was originally supposed to be complete. That doesn't prove a coverup or conflict of interest. It also doesn't mean it was delayed since there was no requirement to finish by a certain date. Almost all investigations are not completed on time because of factors that don't prove a conspiracy.
    Neither I nor Corbett said that the the investigation report taking an extra meant that a conspiracy was proven. Corbett doesn't actually mention the completion time of the report at all in the quote above. He -does- mention that the investigation was delayed, however, and he links to an article with evidence that this was happening. The article is here:

White House Hurdles Delay 9/11 Commission Investigation | cryptome.org

I'll quote the introduction:

[B]Wall Street Journal, July 8, 2003

White House Hurdles Delay 9/11 Commission Investigation
    [snip]
    Tell us how this delay affected the veracity of the report.
    Neither I or James Corbett claimed that the delay affected the veracity of the report. As to what -did- affect the report, you'd have been better off at clicking on the link about the report being "a coverup from start to finish". It's a link to the following article:

“The White House Has Played Cover-Up”–Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush | Democracy Now!
    "Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it" - Andre Gide

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Neither I or James Corbett claimed that the delay affected the veracity of the report. As to what -did- affect the report, you'd have been better off at clicking on the link about the report being "a coverup from start to finish". It's a link to the following article:

“The White House Has Played Cover-Up”–Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush | Democracy Now!
    As Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Ukraine exterminations of those who have to die for Russia's Orthodox Church sins just as Christain Nation SCOTUS thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists exterminations more perfect union of Christiananality pedophilia "serve the Pope or die" & Islam "death to the infidels" of those who have to die for the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement national religion sins makes plenty of cents....

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

What really happened on 9/11?

Google is your best friend.

Most 5th graders know exactly what happened on 9/11- AND SO SHOULD YOU!

Next BAT-SHIT-CRAZY Conspiracy Theory PLEASE!

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,759 Times in 7,263 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

One of the worst things about 9/11, after all of the casualties, is how badly we reacted to it.

Everybody got scared shitless and America made herself look like a frightened little bunny of a country.

We made air travel unbearable with the TSA.

We implemented the Patriot Act which, not having been found unconstitutional, revealed the weakness of our constitution.

It took forever to replace the World Trade Center, and when we finally did, we put up a hideous building that's all tower--
    a disgrace compared to what was once there.

[I think China would have put up identical towers to what were there before only twenty stories taller,
    and they'd have done it within six or nine months, tops.]

And we never made the towelheads, especially the Saudis, really pay for what they did.
    A strong leader would have nuked Mecca into oblivion just to make a point. Fuck the oil.

In most ways, the America which helped the Allies win WWII died on 9/11/2001.
    What's left is a fucking dumpster fire.

In every practical way, the Islamist terrorists won.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,985 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 635 Times in 603 Posts

So if you weren't claiming it affected the veracity then you were just throwing shit at the wall when you said this?

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail [link in original to a video], a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed.
    If you didn't mean the delay affected the veracity then nothing in your list could have affected the veracity of the report.
    If nothing affected the veracity of the report then why do you disagree with its results?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,985 Times in 3,359 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 635 Times in 603 Posts

You frequently seem incapable of not engaging in personal attacks -.-. You also seem to not understand the concept of evidence. Evidence simply suggests that something is true. What you're asking for with this bit about "when the charges were place[d]" is for a very specific piece of evidence. I've never claimed to have that specific piece. I'm not even completely sure that WTC 7 was taken down by charges in the building, although I strongly suspect that this was the case.

As to the evidence that it was a controlled demolition, there's plenty of that. This page has a fair amount:

What Caused Building 7's Collapse? | wtc7.net
    You aren't proud to be a conspiracy nut?
    Clearly you are a conspiracy nut since you have not given us any evidence of a controlled collapse.
    Your link is nothing but bullshit since it contains no actual science, only speculation that isn't supported with any evidence at all. Your link doesn't even address how the building was constructed.

Where is your evidence of charges being placed for a controlled demolition?
    Your lack of evidence of placed charges is evidence of you being a conspiracy nut.
    Last edited by Poor Richard Saunders; 08-29-2023 at 08:11 AM.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,402 Times in 9,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am familiar with the controlled demolition bullshit. It is all bullshit since it ignores that controlled demolitions require setting of charges on columns. There is no way to do that without being noticed in an occupied building. It takes multiple days if not weeks. It requires that all the columns be accessed. Those columns are behind finished walls. They are not out in the open.

Because there are different ways to demolish a building doesn't mean we have to choose one. We choose the one that is most likely based on ALL the evidence.
    1. We know there was a fire.
    2. We know that the building was damaged by other buildings falling down next to it.
    3. We know that when the towers fell they created a seismic wave and we know that seismic waves can do structural damage to buildings.
    4. We have no evidence of any or all the steel columns being accessed in the building in the previous 10 years.
    Controlled Demolitions happen from the bottom of a building. Any fucking idiot can see that wasn't a controlled demolition. It takes a special kind of idiot not to see it.

I am so over debating the dumbest conspiracy theories in history with morons who couldn't hold a job at a McDonalds.

Why is this Russian bot continued to be allowed here?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-29-2023)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Controlled Demolitions happen from the bottom of a building. Any fucking idiot can see that wasn't a controlled demolition. It takes a special kind of idiot not to see it.

I am so over debating the dumbest conspiracy theories in history with morons who couldn't hold a job at a McDonalds.

Why is this Russian bot continued to be allowed here?
    Concart. Where were you on 9/11??? How about Guno your retarded brother? Let me help you. Neither of you were serving, nor never have. Both of you wimpy fucking limp dick liberals were hiding behind the bed pissing your panties.Seriously. STFU.