Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Admin, Media Now Openly Admit U.S. Troops Are On the Ground in Ukraine

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Default Biden Admin, Media Now Openly Admit U.S. Troops Are On the Ground in Ukraine

Most of us already knew this. We know Biden is a liar and we csan never trust him. So how long before our first soldier dies and how long before Biden starts WW3

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/miss...adline-stories

It’s incredible how this administration will lie to our faces. Still, they will eventually just come clean because they know no one will hold them accountable.
    This week, it was announced that the Biden administration is contemplating sending more troops to Ukraine to help track the flow of U.S. weapons into the embattled country.
    Did you catch that they are thinking about sending more troops? That’s right, there have been American military personnel in Ukraine for a while now, even though the President promised us that we wouldn’t send U.S. troops to Ukraine.
    They told the lie, mainstream media spread the lie, and now they are coping to the truth. But, unfortunately, mainstream media is burying the lede because they assume you are too dumb to notice. How they get away with treating all of us like simple-minded rubes is by playing fancy footwork with their words.And this is what we call in the business of war ‘mission creep’.
    It starts as no troops; then it evolves into troops in surrounding areas to help train the nation in question, then it becomes easier to go ahead and move those troops in to observe and inspect. Vietnam should ring some bells here.Take a wild guess as to what comes next. The second reason is tied directly to a new weapons system we plan to send.This week it was announced that the Pentagon and the White House are weighing the plans to send Patriot missiles to Ukraine.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Most of us already knew this. We know Biden is a liar and we csan never trust him. So how long before our first soldier dies and how long before Biden starts WW3

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/miss...adline-stories
    How stupid. We are sending weapons to Ukraine in the Putin war. We have to make sure they get there and the Ukrainians know how to use them. Saying we have soldiers there is dishonest because it implies we are fighting and dying in the fascist war.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-17-2022), LurchAddams (01-11-2023)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

No US Troops are in Ukraine. The OP is a knuckledragging moron.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (12-17-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,283 Times in 13,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How stupid. We are sending weapons to Ukraine in the Putin war. We have to make sure they get there and the Ukrainians know how to use them. Saying we have soldiers there is dishonest because it implies we are fighting and dying in the fascist war.
    No, we don't need to do any of that. We could give Ukraine the weapons and leave it up to them to use them. We didn't have troops in Israel as we supplied their weapons for over 30 years, as but one example. US troops in Ukraine is a huge risk in potential escalation. Let's say for sake of argument that Russia figures out where these troops are and successfully launches a strike that kills and injures a number of them--deliberately.
    What's Biden's move? Do nothing and look utterly weak? Retaliate? If so, how? It brings an escalation to the war.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Matt Dillon (12-17-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Who do you think will operate the patriot system Biden wants to send there. They claim they are protecting our embassy. Why would anybody be at the embassy. Biden is lting and you are trying to justify his lies

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    You are deceived. You believe anything Biden says.

https://cnsnews.com/article/internat...troops-ukraine

https://scheerpost.com/2022/10/07/re...nd-in-ukraine/

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I hate to have to agree with that, but yeah. If that were to happen it would be WW3.

Yeah, I doubt that's the case.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Nothing to do with Biden. The concept is prima facie absurd. If true the Russians would know and it would provide pretext for Russia to attack NATO. It’s just plain fuckimg stupid.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    No, we don't need to do any of that. We could give Ukraine the weapons and leave it up to them to use them. We didn't have troops in Israel as we supplied their weapons for over 30 years, as but one example. US troops in Ukraine is a huge risk in potential escalation. Let's say for sake of argument that Russia figures out where these troops are and successfully launches a strike that kills and injures a number of them--deliberately.
    What's Biden's move? Do nothing and look utterly weak? Retaliate? If so, how? It brings an escalation to the war.
    Leave it up to them to figure it out? That makes sense to you? We have always provided technical expertise when we sold or gave weapons systems. Biden is not doing anything new here, https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukra...-biden-1756387

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

surely nothing could go wrong simply sending advisors........you know, like we did in Vietnam......or Afghanistan......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,283 Times in 13,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

Leave it up to them to figure it out? That makes sense to you? We have always provided technical expertise when we sold or gave weapons systems. Biden is not doing anything new here, https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukra...-biden-1756387
    Then make the Ukrainians go somewhere else for training.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

I'm not the biggest Biden fan, but if my party's last president was a pigfucking orangutan, I'd keep my fucking mouth shut.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Americans go wherever the FUCK they want to go!

Next!

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,072 Times in 7,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Americans go wherever the FUCK they want to go!

Next!

That's not true. The first thing they wanted to see whenever I went to Europe, even before my passport, was my plane ticket to go back.
    Socially modern nations have to protect their social safety net with immigration laws.
    They seem to have fucked up with middle easterners, but that's about it.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    That's not true. The first thing they wanted to see whenever I went to Europe, even before my passport, was my plane ticket to go back.
    Socially modern nations have to protect their social safety net with immigration laws.
    They seem to have fucked up with middle easterners, but that's about it.
    Did they refuse you to go anywhere?