Members banned from this thread: Jarod, SmarterthanYou, evince, Taichiliberal, Athena, moon, domer76, Nomad, floridafan, ThatOwlWoman, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Guno צְבִי, LV426, NiftyNiblick, reagansghost, Poor Richard Saunders, Port Tack, Cinnabar, gemini104104, Walt, AProudLefty, Doc Dutch, BartenderElite, Geeko Sportivo, Concart, martin, Diesel, BidenPresident, 50USA, LurchAddams, Into Тhe Night and Saint Guinefort

Thread: Republican Wins House Election By 11 VOTES After Recount- Machines Declared Democrat

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Republican Wins House Election By 11 VOTES After Recount- Machines Declared Democrat

Republican Wins House Election By 11 VOTES After Recount- Machines Declared Democrat

The machine recount declared Democrat Craig Cooper as the winner.However, a hand recount revealed Stoltenberg won the race by 11 votes garnering 5,073 votes to Cooper’s 5,062 votes.

Despite Cooper winning the machine recount, Tompkins said Iowa law dictates that the recount board can choose which results to use when certifying their report. That’s why the recount board chose to certify the hand count instead of the machine count, deeming Stoltenberg the winner.

In her administrative recount report to the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office on Wednesday, Tompkins cited issues with machines jamming during counting.

Democrat Craig Cooper accepted his defeat and, in a Facebook post, congratulated Stoltenberg on her big win.

The Democrats always cheat.

Seems to be a pattern, when a machine counts a D wins but a hand count a R wins.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-republican-w
    Last edited by Earl; 12-09-2022 at 01:40 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Republican Wins House Election By 11 VOTES After Recount- Machines Declared Democrat

The machine recount declared Democrat Craig Cooper as the winner.However, a hand recount revealed Stoltenberg won the race by 11 votes garnering 5,073 votes to Cooper’s 5,062 votes.

Despite Cooper winning the machine recount, Tompkins said Iowa law dictates that the recount board can choose which results to use when certifying their report. That’s why the recount board chose to certify the hand count instead of the machine count, deeming Stoltenberg the winner.

In her administrative recount report to the Iowa Secretary of State’s Office on Wednesday, Tompkins cited issues with machines jamming during counting.

Democrat Craig Cooper accepted his defeat and, in a Facebook post, congratulated Stoltenberg on her big win.

The Democrats always cheat.

Seems to be a pattern, when a machine counts a D wins but a hand count a R wins.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-republican-w
    Gateway rotting whats left of your brain.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ok now what?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Gateway rotting whats left of your brain.
    Spoken by someone with personal experience.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Ok now what?
    since the Republican win was the count certified, I expect he will be the one sworn in next January.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”