Thread: This says it all about California's slavery reparations program

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I don't believe this is possible but maybe someone with a better mind then mine could work out a solution but here goes. Let's just say we could agree on a price that would satisfy black people and finally make reparations. Ok then what? Could we then do away with every advantage that blacks have over everyone else? Id be in favor of that if we could ever actually pull it off but I doubt race baiters would ever let it happen.
    considering they have to buy every black vote every election, I would not hold my breath on such a deal.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

My, my, my! Our local sheet wearers and pointy hooded pundits are just besides themselves....their orange god just keeps sinking his own ship with each tweet/post, his financial enterprises are being exposed for their legal treachery, and their preposterous token shot for the Senate has lost despite monumental gerry mandering and voter suppression.

So they fall back on their old talking points and mantras. Pity they look more absurd and obvious with each post. Only a matter of time before one of these dummies gets arrested or shot by the cops for some local action.

Classic.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

California major cities are third world hellscapes now.

Yes Boys and Girls....that actually does matter.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    California major cities are third world hellscapes now.

Yes Boys and Girls....that actually does matter.

Whether Dem or Repub, conservative or liberal, here's a little eye opener for you to ignore:

OPINION
    The California caste system

https://www.pressenterprise.com/2017...te-system-2-2/
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    , and their preposterous token shot for the Senate has lost despite monumental gerry mandering and voter suppression.
    Hersch was a weak candidate and still just barely lost. He would have won easily without all the mail-in ballot cheating. Warnock was that bad - another fetterman.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    , and their preposterous token shot for the Senate has lost despite monumental gerry mandering and voter suppression.
    Hersch was a weak candidate and still just barely lost. He would have won easily without all the mail-in ballot cheating. Warnock was that bad - another fetterman.
    Sorry toodles, but these lame ass Trump tactics won't cut it on this topic. The documented, historical FACT is that the democratic, mostly black voters in Georgia had to wait HOURS to vote due to GOP gerry mandering.

It didn't work...the PEOPLE persisted and prevailed. GTFU and deal with it.

George Orwell